Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

'The God Of Dollars Is My God' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' (4870 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Where Is My God-given Husband? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by Everbright(f): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2007
undecided
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by champredd(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2007
backnbeta:

The god of $ is definitely not my God, but the God of prosperity is my God. . God is not against prosperity, The bible says we should seek first theĀ  kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added on to us, it's also written in the bible that God shall supply our needs according to his riches in glory. As Bible believing christians, we should know where to draw the line between worshipping God and worshipping money for we can not serve two masters.
True, we must draw the line because we can not worship God and Mammon, it's totally impossible.
God has never called himself God of money, true christians must watch out.
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by scribe(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2007
This is unbelievable. So what happens if dollar is scrapped? shocked

When men refuse to acknowledge God as GOD. He gives them over to a reprobate mind so that they will begin to do things that are unimaginable to a sane man.

Rom 1:28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. (NIV)

The scripture can not be broken.
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by cgift(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
scribe:

This is unbelievable. So what happens if dollar is scrapped? shocked

The scripture can not be broken.

It becomes the God of the new currency grin
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by Backslider(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
@Scribe

The bible calls it a False spirit. They are called the Ichabod Church.

The Ichabod Church will war against the Shiloh Church in these last days. You will see the Ichabod Church Shouting on top of their voices. The are numbered among the multitudes.

While the Shiloh Church is holy and pure filled with the Love of God but note they are very few and make no noise.

Woe unto the Church of Ichabod and those that enter therein for their soul will be tied to the cares of this world.

The Ichabod Church will condemn the Shiloh Church and they will think they are doing the will of God, But the Shiloh Church is meek Righteous loving not caring for the Goods and things of this world.

Woe unto you Church of Ichabod for you worship money you have held unto the doctrine of devils and preached it in your pulpits. Your altars are the grave of dead men. Your heart is the sepulchre filled with dead men bones.

You have chased out the blessed Holy Ghost. Your churches is filled with the spirit of Beelzebub. Cry out unto the Lord God and plead with him so that he will send the Latter and heal your Immorality. He will chase out the Trinity demon SEX MONEY AND POWER from the house of God.

Put on sack cloth ye that are called by The lords name. Wail for the souls that are trooping to hell.
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by ayasco(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
povertytion make cray fish bend.i think the many have a very intelligent marketing manager.they are just trying to bring in customers and not congregation.Let pray for the end of proverty for naija so people will stop using topics like this to fool us around
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by mrofficial(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
I don't know who named him sign fireman. angry
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by wirinet(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
I know Mr. Sign Fireman well, About 6 years ago i was living at Orile-Iganmu.I was aware when he started his church, in fact his church was just behind my flat.

I can't remember the name of the street now but he was using one hall in a street adjacent to my street.The street is off Baale Street just before Coker bridge. It was the same street that has the charismatic Revival Church that Chosen broke away from.

He started like play, like play.He was very aggressive with posters and his poster were everywhere promoting one programme or the other. what caught our attention was his crazy name and unusual looks. He has a similar look with reverend King, beard and all. His constant night vigils keeps up awake all night. He claims to be able to raise the dead, cure AIDS and cancer, ensure financial turnaround - you know the usual claims. Small by small his congregation stated swelling and before you know it, he has become a popular man of God.

I hear his has been greatly blessed by God as he is said to be a very wealthy man today.
Re: 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' by mrofficial(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2009
wirinet:

I know Mr. Sign Fireman well, About 6 years ago i was living at Orile-Iganmu.I was aware when he started his church, in fact his church was just behind my flat.

I can't remember the name of the street now but he was using one hall in a street adjacent to my street.The street is off Baale Street just before Coker bridge. It was the same street that has the charismatic Revival Church that Chosen broke away from.

He started like play, like play.He was very aggressive with posters and his poster were everywhere promoting one programme or the other. what caught our attention was his crazy name and unusual looks. He has a similar look with reverend King, beard and all. His constant night vigils keeps up awake all night. He claims to be able to raise the dead, cure AIDS and cancer, ensure financial turnaround - you know the usual claims. Small by small his congregation stated swelling and before you know it, he has become a popular man of God.

I hear his has been greatly blessed by God as he is said to be a very wealthy man today.

I live at coker. I don't trust that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Allegory Of Adam And Eve / What Do BLACK Muslims Think About Qur'an, Hadith And Scholars:racism?? / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.