Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise (50582 Views)

Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Solocoin: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Keep having sex till you meet your match. I know a guy from my village whom girls troops to him because he knows how to handle girls. So one day a girl call him and introduce herself and told him what he want and this girl was really beautiful. She visited him and they met and agreed on when she she visits again for sex and the day reach and the girl give him sex! I'll he rant out of his house and refused to even reach their compound until he was told the girl has left. Infact if you just prank him and say see Jenny the guy will run without even looking to confirm if he's true. So keep having sex till you meet your match.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by monerozi5590: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Lemme not lie I experience same thing, I've lost many good girls cause of it. The worst part is that I normally get bruises most times I have sex cause of the longevity. My present girl is always scared of my sex. She says I'm always pounding her hard and I don't release fast. I started drinking sugary stuffs but e no dey work. You see that drink called action bitters God go punish the people wey do am. Two weeks ago one new babe wey I just dey guide cause her family hold bar. Run from my house with her cloths in her hands. She literally wore her cloths outside my house. After she left she blocked me. Sometimes I ask God if my prick is a blessing or a course.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by EmekaA125(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:
Good moring everyone in the house please I need a medical advise to know if I need to see a doctor.

My name is segun I reside somewhere in lagos.
Please I need advise and no insult please.
I noticed that am too sexually active these days.

I operate a long distance relationship and anytime I visited my girlfriend for like 4 days I noticed I have sex with her moring afternoon and night and most times I go up to 45 minutes to an hour sex after the first come, I find It hard to come on second round and I go up to 45 minutes to an hour before she will cry for tiredness and it causes fight like she will tell me its OK but yet am not satisfied.

I do moring afternoon and night and even at midnight I don't allow her sleep, even my last relationships ladies complain too much of my longterm sexual drive and is giving me concern.

Tho my cucumber is not big is at medium size but if I handle a woman they always scream for help after my long sexual activity.

There was a time I went an hour marathon sex on my woman I nearly fainted that day because have exhausted all my energy.

Please should i see a doctor or there is a pill I can take? I shall appreciate you all for Good advise.

Thanks all.
Don't go and be useful to yourself. Mugu
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Psoul(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:
Good moring everyone in the house please I need a medical advise to know if I need to see a doctor.

I operate a long distance relationship and anytime I visited my girlfriend for like 4 days I noticed I have sex with her moring afternoon and night and most times I go up to 45 minutes to an hour sex after the first come, I find It hard to come on second round and I go up to 45 minutes to an hour before she will cry for tiredness and it causes fight like she will tell me its OK but yet am not satisfied.

I do moring afternoon and night and even at midnight I don't allow her sleep, even my last relationships ladies complain too much of my longterm sexual drive and is giving me concern.

Tho my cucumber is not big is at medium size but if I handle a woman they always scream for help after my long sexual activity.

There was a time I went an hour marathon sex on my woman I nearly fainted that day because have exhausted all my energy.

Please should i see a doctor or there is a pill I can take? I shall appreciate you all for Good advise.

Thanks all.

Reduce the number of time you masturbate. You can even stop masturbating entirely since you have access to sex at all times. The excessive masturbation is making it very difficult for you to cum on the second round.
Secondly, you have become too used to ur sex partner that she hardly gives u enough pleasure to cause you to come easily after the first round. You can employ imaginary sex method to help you. While making love to your girlfriend, start imagining that you are having sex with another girl u had always wanted to sleep with. Be careful while adopting this method to avoid you calling out the name of the imaginary(virtual) sex partner while on top of the physical girl. This can be disastrous.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by ayo2008: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.

Nkan nbe!

The world is truly rotten ...God have mercy!
Having sex for 45 mins to 1 hour? Haba!

By the way , your are not legally married to this lady. This is fornication..God hates it.
Give sex a break until you are married. Never let your your lust for sex send you to your early grave. Also, you are harming that your illicit girl friend too cos of your lust for sex.
Once again, quit sex and embrace Christ wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Shaev7(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.
Nice. I used to be like that. It's normal.
Maintain it. Also if you aren't working, try get something doing or avoid sex. This is what I went through. You may end up loosing it. If you can, stay away or practise chastity. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by DeJuliet22: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Trying stoping after the first round. Remember some men died in the process of sex.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Ijaya123: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
seanwilliam:
Ok, this is guy is indirectly looking for preys on nairaland grin
I know your style, u want make nairaland girls pm u.
E go shock u say na gày men go pm u pass. Your own don done be that grin

And one of the Mods actually pushed this to the FP?
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by riverbird: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's majorly caused by too much self servicing
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Ladymillion(f): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
After spending hours, morning, afternoon and nights on your girlfriend, don't say you are looking for a virgin wife to marry, e get why

2 Likes

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by SAMUEL1947: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
U better go and hustle lipsrsealed I pity your life

saweide:

Thanks all.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by frozen70(f): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.

Try and get a crazy sexmaniac like you, so that both of you will be very compatible

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by drtwist(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Crucialgem:
Start taking sugar thank me later
Anything doctor that tells you sugar causes premature ejaculation is an amateur on urological Field

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by eroticecstasy: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.

Don't take anything, you're normal, I'm just like that.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Moniya4Real(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bros Give the Lord a hand for your virility and hyper sexual activeness. Though, I would strongly advise you get married and do it legally with an equally sexually active lady, that will match your libido or else, there would be trouble. I am just like you sincerely, no girlfriend I have had in the past that has never complained of my high sex drive, even the most sexually active among my exes.It’s the way you are wired bro however,be careful and stay close to God nevertheless. You are indeed normal.
On a final note, do stay with a girl you know is clean

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by alizma: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
You spent 3hours of 8 working hours on knacking right? Continue, you will soon understand what you are doing to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Run from my house with her cloths in her hands. She literally wore her cloths outside my house. After she left she blocked me. Sometimes I ask God if my prick is a blessing or a course.
grin
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by luluman: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.
See a doctor, Nairaland is not a clinic, Lest you get advised by the under age.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by benny24: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.
this your fanle is on point
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by chimaxx: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Who sex help
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Greystone: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Crucialgem:
Start taking sugar thank me later

I’ve tried it.
Doesn’t work.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Advancedman(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.

You are doing ok.
You need understand the act of sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy.
Having sex is different from making love.
Your peculiarity must be understand by you and your partner which will determine the method you adopt in the bedroom.
You need to make a diligent study of matter of the bedroom. Such as the importance of pre-intimacy, etc especially what will make you seem like a minute man.
I won't say much.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by aimmoney9: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.
You don't have a problem....you are good to go....... grin grin grin grin grin

Do not listen to advise on this forum like the one that said start taking sugar, you will damage urself.......this is the type of stamina all men pray for....... grin grin grin grin

Mine is even better than yours 1hr for first round plus 1hr plus for second round..... I even use it to bet with my girls and make money off it........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't let ur girl push you to spoil ur perfect self, she no sabi collect prreek....... grin grin grin grin

If you want to know it's a good thing tell any other girl apart from your gf, it could even be your girlfriend friend and you would see her rushing to book an appointment with you...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you doubt me go to any hospital and discuss with a doctor about this minor issue he would tell you no ish, if it is a female doctor she will surely book a day appointment with you leaving her patients for full blown pleasure...... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Don't go and find problems when looking for a non required solution....... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by NothingDoMe: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol. Advert for action bitters.
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Emu4life(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
ukaface:
Lmao
This life can never balance
As in...... Wetin u dey pray for na him dey waste so wink
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by mopolmopol(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Guy you dey masturbate that is why it takes your brain and hormones longer than normal to acknowledge a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Tohmey(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Lemme not lie I experience same thing, I've lost many good girls cause of it. The worst part is that I normally get bruises most times I have sex cause of the longevity. My present girl is always scared of my sex. She says I'm always pounding her hard and I don't release fast. I started drinking sugary stuffs but e no dey work. You see that drink called action bitters God go punish the people wey do am. Two weeks ago one new babe wey I just dey guide cause her family hold bar. Run from my house with her cloths in her hands. She literally wore her cloths outside my house. After she left she blocked me. Sometimes I ask God if my prick is a blessing or a course.
My man, sorry to ask what do the action bitter on sexual matter?
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by Ogunleti01: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
saweide:

Thanks all.
see ya laifu when everybody is busy trying to find their bearing before Tinubu finally takes over you are here saying gibberish. Nah only poor people get erection pass
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by ashawopikin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin
Re: I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise by 7upnigeria: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemme not lie I experience same thing, I've lost many good girls cause of it. The worst part is that I normally get bruises most times I have sex cause of the longevity. My present girl is always scared of my sex. She says I'm always pounding her hard and I don't release fast. I started drinking sugary stuffs but e no dey work. You see that drink called action bitters God go punish the people wey do am. Two weeks ago one new babe wey I just dey guide cause her family hold bar. Run from my house with her cloths in her hands. She literally wore her cloths outside my house. After she left she blocked me. Sometimes I ask God if my prick is a blessing or a
Berrityga:
course.

Your prick is a course that should be Studied in university, oniradarada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo / Ibom Specialist Hospital, Uyo Shut Down / The New Ayinke House, Lagos Buhari Will Commission (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.