Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience (11714 Views)

Why Do Men Take This Herbs - Photos / History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! / Men Take Your Kids For DNA Test If You Can Afford It(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mercury12:
Rest abeg. Your look is your look as long as you fit and healthy you good to go.
That don dey change abeg! Why you think say plastic surgery has become more and more acceptable in many countries now? Even Asian countries, as well as some arab countries, are not being left out of the trend. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Mercury12(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That don dey change abeg! Why you think say plastic surgery has become more and more acceptable in many countries now? Even Asian countries, as well as some arab countries, are not being left out of the trend. undecided
So people that are not so good looking should opt for plastic surgery to help restructure their face now? Wonderful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by BlackAdam65: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
why would i want a white woman to find me attractive i dont like them and i dont even like interracial marriage cause i dont want half-black kids undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mercury12:
■ So people that are not so good looking should opt for plastic surgery to help restructure their face now? Wonderful undecided
1. Well, it depends, doesn't it? If you feel you should go under the knife to get rid of that lump or fat or weirdness you have, go for it. If instead, you will opt for the gym in your particular case, then do so. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Mercury12(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, it depends, doesn't it? If you feel you should go under the knife to get rid of that lump or fat or weirdness you have, go for it. If instead, you will opt for the gym in your particular case, then do so. undecided

My point is there is nothing one can do about ones looks.
As long as a man eats good food and stay fit and healthy then no problem.
It is foolishness to go under the knife just to change facial structure or features for any reason. Why should anyone go that length if they not suffering from low self esteem undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by luminouz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. She may appear shallow to you but it would be dishonest to suggest that out here in the west, looks don't matter a whole lot. Even in Nigeria, it also does but here, if you look unkempt, you are likely not to get any feed unless from those who look equally as you do. undecided

2. Stop right there. No sane woman will want to connect emotionally with a man who is a turn-off at first sight. Go on your dating apps to see that men apply the same metrics as far as women even on there when it comes to finding love. undecided

3. That mindset is the reason why many Nigerians remain single here for longer than others. You cannot continue as you were believing someone will eventually find you attractive. That rarely works and is a core reason why many of even our Nigerian women remain single abroad. You have to update your look so you look the part abroad. Update your looks, your mind, and even your intonation if you want to mingle and find a mate. Unless of course, you will go bury yourself in a Nigerian church somewhere in hopes that one lonely Nigerian man or woman who was rejected outside will find you there. undecided

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mercury12:

So people that are not so good looking should opt for plastic surgery to help restructure their face now? Wonderful undecided

Leave that dude/dudess to be saying whatever. One girl just died on FP doing BBL to impress other people. If everyone needs plastic surgery to boost their egos and look 'ideal' and not 'real', make we kuku dey do am from inside the mama womb na...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Mercury12(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
luminouz:

Leave that dude/dudess to be saying whatever . One girl just died on FP doing BBL to impress other people. If everyone needs plastic surgery to boost their egos and look 'ideal' and not 'real', make we kuku dey do am from inside the mama womb na...

Omo I just weak for am.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mercury12:
■ My point is there is nothing one can do about ones looks. As long as a man eats good food and stay fit and healthy then no problem.
■It is foolishness to go under the knife just to change facial structure or features for any reason. Why should anyone go that length if they not suffering from low self esteem undecided
1. That is no longer a truth in the world we currently live in. undecided

2. It only seems foolish to you because you hold on to attachments that others have been able to overcome. Even psychiatrists, the experts, do not conclude low-self esteem as the reason why people go under the knife. You didn't have a choice in picking of the look you are born with so what is wrong in wanting to change something about it when you have the choice to? There is nothing low-self esteem about that at all. undecided

I was born with an appendix which I had removed when I was about 11. What difference is there between that and having the nose I was born with changed instead? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
luminouz:
■ Leave that dude/dudess to be saying whatever. One girl just died on FP doing BBL to impress other people. If everyone needs plastic surgery to boost their egos and look 'ideal' and not 'real', make we kuku dey do am from inside the mama womb na...
1. Abeg, try to argue without sentiments o'jare. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Bonjovi13: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Manydays01:
Nigerian women can afford to be ugly and average looking for the sole reason that men across all races are thirsty,and so far a woman has Vagina, she'll always get attention and favor. But it's a different reality for you men, especially when you decided to relocate to a western country.

Nigerian men Will always believe it's their lack of money that has consistently keep sex away from them, but the big issue is look. Yes, look. It's until they Japa to western countries where women don't really need urgent 2k to fuvk you (not that these women don't want money either, but they're doing pretty fine and better than the average man financially, so e get the kind money wey you go have that will convince them) that these guys eventually get to realize that they suck in term of look. See, your look is very important in this abroad. I've constantly chyked women without success and I've missed out on a lot of them who has papers, but get disappointed in my look upon meeting (I do chyked on dating website). If my look is better, I might probably get to date one of them and find means to solidify my stay.

A close friend also introduced me to a beautiful Rwanda babe looking for husband. She's already a Canadian PR. This girl couldn't even gave me a chance because of my look. I'm below 6ft and a little bit fat. Plus my face card is below average.

Nigerian men are highly deluded, thinking women of all races want them for being black. Frustration await a lot of them

But it's not 100% true that Nigerian women look better than the men. It is just that women, no matter how they look, anywhere, will always get sexual attention, because men across all races are thirsty and men generally don't fuvk with beauty the way women obsess about handsomeness of men

Self confidence, charm, swags and great fashion sense is the secret of snagging women. Looks helps but it isn't a major factor,cos 98% of women would date a facially ugly man with the above qualities over a very handsome guy, who lacks them.

You are not getting women because you already have a self deprecating complex about your looks, this would affect your confidence and consequently affect how you approach and relate with women.

Women can easily sense a man that lacks self confidence and self esteem and would not hesitate to reject their poor advances.

Learn how to have positive self image, invest in good fashion that complements you, work on your pick up techniques, learn how to tease , flatter and appreciate women. There is a psychology every man needs to know to successfully be a woman magnet. Learn it and you will get women falling for you all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bonjovi13:
Self confidence, charm, swags and great fashion sense is the secret of snagging women. Looks helps but isn't a major factor,cos 98% of women would date an facially ugly man with these qualities over a very handsome guy, who lacks them. You are not getting women because you already have a self deprecating complex about your look, these would affect your confidence and consequently how you approach and relate with women. Women can easily sense a man that lacks self confidence and self esteem and would not hesitate to reject their poor advances.
■ Learn how to have positive self image, invest in good fashion that complements you, work on your pick up techniques, learn how to flatter and appreciate women. There is a psychology every man needs to know to successfully be a woman magnet. Learn it and you will get women falling for you all over the world
1. That may be your formulae for Nigeria but out there, there is no such as even the most non-confident guy with good looks will still have tons of women trying to get with him here. People are accepting of those who are broken or even disconnected. If they have good looks on their side, even better! undecided

2. Abeg, forget that thing! Everyone already does that so, there is a need for that extra oomph when one is in fact serious about finding dates and it has to go beyond the usual fronting. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bonjovi13:

Self confidence, charm, swags and great fashion sense is the secret of snagging women. Looks helps but it isn't a major factor,cos 98% of women would date a facially ugly man with the above qualities over a very handsome guy, who lacks them.

You are not getting women because you already have a self deprecating complex about your looks, this would affect your confidence and consequently affect how you approach and relate with women.

Women can easily sense a man that lacks self confidence and self esteem and would not hesitate to reject their poor advances.

Learn how to have positive self image, invest in good fashion that complements you, work on your pick up techniques, learn how to tease , flatter and appreciate women. There is a psychology every man needs to know to successfully be a woman magnet. Learn it and you will get women falling for you all over the world

All these are useless if you're not good looking. You only need your looks bro. Nothing else matters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. On the contrary, they do. Even Nigerian women abroad care about such things. undecided

Lol. Women only go for looks bro
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by YorubaSamurai: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
na women carry go abroad?
ode
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Manydays01:
■Lol. Women only go for looks bro
1. Are you insinuating that men also don't? undecided

Looks are very important particularly in these climes where the standard is much higher than the one you are coming from. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you insinuating that men also don't? undecided

Looks are very important particular in climes where the standard is much higher than the one you are coming from. undecided

You're right. Where are you based
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by olabrinks(f): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by olabrinks(f): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Manydays01:

All these are useless if you're not good looking. You only need your looks bro. Nothing else matters
you need to listen to that man. Most men are average or below. It’s rare to see extremely handsome men, but how you carry yourself matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Bonjovi13: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That may be your formulae for Nigeria but out there, there is no such as even the most non-confident guy with good looks will still have tons of women trying to get with him here. People are accepting of those who are broken or even disconnected. If they have good looks on their side, even better! undecided

2. Abeg, forget that thing! Everyone already does that so, there is a need for that extra oomph when one is in fact serious about finding dates and it has to go beyond the usual fronting. undecided

If you don't get it, you won't get it. Allow women to comment. Guys who are losers and simps won't get it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/out-of-their-league-ugly-guys-who-date-bombshells.amp

See also an xcerpts from an interview with a hot babe named Caroline..
"Jimmy” was sloppy-looking and overweight. Not horribly. By 2022 standards he’d look completely average, but this was the 80s. His weight was the main reason I was unattracted to him, and in case you were wondering, he was heavy when I met him...
Wow, Caroline, he sounds like a real winner! What on earth could have kept you together for three years in your early 20s?

He had a big, loud, boisterous personality and a very big heart. An infectious laugh and a smile that lit up his whole face. He could talk his way out of anything, but he was very transparent and honest with his intimates, of which he had many. He was really funny and entertaining and smart and super-relaxed about life, which at the time I was not. Plus, he loved me unconditionally and I never really had that before.

I could go on and on about his personality, but it was great and I really enjoyed our time together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bonjovi13:
■ If you don't get it, you won't get it. Allow women to comment. Guys who are losers and simps won't get it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/out-of-their-league-ugly-guys-who-date-bombshells.amp
See also an xcerpts from an interview with a hot babe named Caroline..
"Jimmy” was sloppy-looking and overweight. Not horribly. By 2022 standards he’d look completely average, but this was the 80s. His weight was the main reason I was unattracted to him, and in case you were wondering, he was heavy when I met him...
Wow, Caroline, he sounds like a real winner! What on earth could have kept you together for three years in your early 20s? He had a big, loud, boisterous personality and a very big heart. An infectious laugh and a smile that lit up his whole face. He could talk his way out of anything, but he was very transparent and honest with his intimates, of which he had many. He was really funny and entertaining and smart and super-relaxed about life, which at the time I was not. Plus, he loved me unconditionally and I never really had that before.
■ I could go on and on about his personality, but it was great and I really enjoyed our time together.
1. You are the one who is not being honest at all at all. Mel Gibson ugly? Eddie Murphy, ugly? Seal, Ugly? David Spade, ugly? Paul McCartney, ugly? Marc Anthony, ugly? . I can understand Lil Wayne... his ugly no get dimension but his money and fame cover much of his natural flaws for so many women. undecided

2. No, please don't! All you have just done is reveal you probably don't even accept reality as far as ugly is concerned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Go abroad. Make your money in peace and invest in Africa........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by AskProf: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Maxwell1222:
Are you tired of losing your hard earned money to sports betting with no profit? Then look no further as I am here to provide you with FIXED MATCHES FREE OF CHARGE. YOU only PAY AFTER WIN
If you can stake high whatsapp me on 081//201//25//792

Tell your friends 1st.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by MrDoGood(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Manydays01:
Nigerian women can afford to be ugly and average looking for the sole reason that men across all races are thirsty,and so far a woman has Vagina, she'll always get attention and favor. But it's a different reality for you men, especially when you decided to relocate to a western country.

Nigerian men Will always believe it's their lack of money that has consistently keep sex away from them, but the big issue is look. Yes, look. It's until they Japa to western countries where women don't really need urgent 2k to fuvk you (not that these women don't want money either, but they're doing pretty fine and better than the average man financially, so e get the kind money wey you go have that will convince them) that these guys eventually get to realize that they suck in term of look. See, your look is very important in this abroad. I've constantly chyked women without success and I've missed out on a lot of them who has papers, but get disappointed in my look upon meeting (I do chyked on dating website). If my look is better, I might probably get to date one of them and find means to solidify my stay.

A close friend also introduced me to a beautiful Rwanda babe looking for husband. She's already a Canadian PR. This girl couldn't even gave me a chance because of my look. I'm below 6ft and a little bit fat. Plus my face card is below average.

Nigerian men are highly deluded, thinking women of all races want them for being black. Frustration await a lot of them

But it's not 100% true that Nigerian women look better than the men. It is just that women, no matter how they look, anywhere, will always get sexual attention, because men across all races are thirsty and men generally don't fuvk with beauty the way women obsess about handsomeness of men

Why didn't you use the tips on your other thread?
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Samade7: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Manydays01:

Ok

I love ur answer bro.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Raalsalghul: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2023
MrDoGood:
Na for Nigeria all that una lists dey work grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by juman(m): 1:24am On Mar 17, 2023
You MUST be an ugly person.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by juman(m): 1:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
Go abroad. Make your money in peace and invest in Africa........

Invest in Africa?
Easier to say.
But much easier to lose the investment through stealing from those in charge unless one relocate to africa to handle the investment.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by bukatyne(f): 3:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. She may appear shallow to you but it would be dishonest to suggest that out here in the west, looks don't matter a whole lot. Even in Nigeria, it also does but here, if you look unkempt, you are likely not to get any feed unless from those who look equally as you do. undecided

2. Stop right there. No sane woman will want to connect emotionally with a man who is a turn-off at first sight. Go on your dating apps to see that men apply the same metrics as far as women even on there when it comes to finding love. undecided

3. That mindset is the reason why many Nigerians remain single here for longer than others. You cannot continue as you were believing someone will eventually find you attractive. That rarely works and is a core reason why many of even our Nigerian women remain single abroad. You have to update your look so you look the part abroad. Update your looks, your mind, and even your intonation if you want to mingle and find a mate. Unless of course, you will go bury yourself in a Nigerian church somewhere in hopes that one lonely Nigerian man or woman who was rejected outside will find you there. undecided

This sounds so....... unlike you cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Mar 17, 2023
bukatyne:
This sounds so....... unlike you cheesy
How so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.