Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village (36923 Views)

All You Need To Know About Charms /juju / Very Powerful Spiritual Charms For All Occasions / Omabe Masquerade Festival In Enugu Ezike, A Nairalander's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by PlayerMeji: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iya oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by theforemost: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
kelvine:
Can this be real or just clout ?
Did she say remove from her eyes?

The actual sorcerer was the man who removed the stuffs. It's evil magic

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Olarewaju89: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
She got nice boobs.

undecided

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by witsel4(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is real
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by lightuplightup: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
I have had some of my colleagues share this same exact experience when they went to ANAMBRA for work some years ago
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Zazaza: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lionize:

Some of the pins were sent into there.
They wanna mess such pretty boobs up
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Okorietitus: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Igbo girl.
Igbos destroying igbos as always.
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by BigBrother9ja: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
habsydiamond:
Beware of village people. Dem sabi test charm die... yoruba dey call am ''ATA"
Which Yoruba?

Ho lo doe
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by icon91(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
She went to OBATA'S place in Nanka

The man is good at removing pins from people's body, she ain't capping

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by jubrilELsudan: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by scholes23(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
She got nice boobs.

OLOSHO PROMAX grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by olabode4dkoko(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oniro ofo

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by lightuplightup: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
icon91:
She went to OBATA'S place in Nanka

The man is good at removing pins from people's body, she ain't capping

Exactly, that was d exact location in Anambra my Colleagues went for that work

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by kerry57: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Very common in nnewi south
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Jsucre(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
She got nice boobs.
see your eyes
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Freshtruth(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Makers49:
This one is small,I remove 20 pics of this thing from my body last year
pls help me am in need cause am getting lean help me sir

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Proffdada: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Definitely cap

But if true her Dr knows how to remove pins from girls naked 😂
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Village people will be like she don escape this Chaii

abeg buybuilding material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
TRUST ME,

IT'S DEFINITELY FROM THE OF CHILDREN OF HATE AND PERDITION.

BIAFLA OSU PIGS.

That's why most of them ran to Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Kano etc.

Their region is so hostile that some of them can never dare to go back home.
THEY HAVE THE WORST LEADERS
WORST GOVERNORS
WORST ROAD NETWORK
WORST TOLERANCE TO EACHOTHER AND OUTSIDERS

But they'll be in lagos and be ranting Lagos is no man's land.
They hate each other and can't even respect their host community.

USELESS PIGS.

Your hatred will consume you, you worthless and miserable boy.

I know you're not doing well in any aspect of your life and want to show your frustrations on others.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by africantony: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga25:
I just hope she is not trying to chase clout..

How was she able to remove it??
Not clout...it's called ntụntụ in Igbo , that's one of the ways evil people in that part of Anambra inflict sickness to people low in spirit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Autobot05: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
All for clout sad
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by franchasofficia: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Very soon Nigerian girls will start accusing their dad's and brother's of rape in order to go viral online. Some may go as far as faking live rape scenes, accidents and even assassination just to make few cents on vlogging platforms cry

I blame all these on failed government of APC Federal government that have made life so miserable for the youths such that youths now do desperate things just to win bread for the day angry
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Elliotwaveforec: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Won ta eleyi ni ofa.
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by phemmylee1707: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
just dey play undecided is it charm or arrow?
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by emanobis(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Can't say if it's real story or nt, bt if it is, you are possibly frm Agulu in Anambra state.
They take it as a normal fun, they did it to a friend of mine when he was still below 6yrs old when his mum visited home
The small kid fell sick all of a sudden and his Grandma noticed it immediately
The guys own was over 30 pieces of different rusted metal shapes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Orubebe01: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Makers49:
This one is small,I remove 20 pics of this thing from my body last year
Where was that
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by Bashirkareem31: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
TRUST ME,

IT'S DEFINITELY FROM THE OF CHILDREN OF HATE AND PERDITION.

BIAFLA OSU PIGS.

That's why most of them ran to Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Kano etc.

Their region is so hostile that some of them can never dare to go back home.
THEY HAVE THE WORST LEADERS
WORST GOVERNORS
WORST ROAD NETWORK
WORST TOLERANCE TO EACHOTHER AND OUTSIDERS

But they'll be in lagos and be ranting Lagos is no man's land.
They hate each other and can't even respect their host community.

USELESS PIGS.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by creolehunt: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
robinso01:
Clout chasing. Believe this at ur own risk

It's real. 100%
Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by thinkmoney(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
She got nice boobs.
She wanted u to see it

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by truthCoder: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
2 pages and almost everyone believes in this scam?

Nairaland is full of very dumb people.

Spits on thread

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village by BigBrother9ja: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Your hatred will consume you, you worthless and miserable boy.

I know you're not doing well in any aspect of your life and want to show your frustrations on others.
Why are OSU PIGS so SENSELESS?

When will you have SENSE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Otunba Olasubomi Balogun, Founder Of FCMB / 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.