Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) (30027 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo attend the Church Funeral Service of Mrs. Hilda Adefarasin at the Guiding Light Church in Ikoyi, Lagos. 17th March, 2023.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
More

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by leanonme82: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yakubu Gowon and Sanwo-Olu are in the pictures as well.

lalasticlala mynd44

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Adelekan40(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Thank you for honouring my pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by christejames(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
...condolence affairs!!

Nobody should drag me abeg. 😏

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by MetroLane: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
I no surprise sha....Na Osinbajo work be dat....

Attending of Birthdays, Naming ceremony, Burial/Wake-keep, House warming

Buhari you really do this one, Nepa Bill Holder like you, see wetin you reduce our Professor to.

You turn Starboy to Occasion Man 😭

Okoroawusa:

Peter Obi supporters have gone back to calling Osinbajo house boy, osibande, commissioner and so on.
I thought you people said that we should have presented Osinbajo instead of Tinubu?

People that have not moved forward since 2015....

With all due respect, you are on the edge of senselessness. You are not there yet, but if you continue this way, you'll get there faster than expected.

Even if APC had picked Starboy, would it have been a bad choice? Or are trying to tell me your almighty Buhari chose someone that's incompetent as his VP?

Okoroawusa:

Thank you for calling me senseless. Now back to the discussion.
What I am saying ( that is if you are sensible enough to understand it) is that you people would still hate Osinbajo even if APC had given him the presidential ticket. What is in the DNA is in the DNA...

The fact that I didn't support Tinubu doesn't mean I don't wish Nigeria well, I don't care about party, I care more about who's representing the party. If Osinbajo had gotten that ticket, I'd have supported him with my all. Tinubu's shady past puts a question mark on his candidacy.

Apologies for my choice of words, next time you should know better than to generalize, the fact that I didn't Support Tinubu doesn't make me an LP fanboy automatically, last time I checked, there were more than two Parties contesting for Presidency.

Winning123:
Will you ever be great in life? I doubt. Your comments shows you will not

Nobody's opinion can add or remove an inch from my height.

Do whatsoever you wish with this information.

Good night.

Julliet1122:

The reason why another man has come to claim you from her

Another Man

Her ?

What in heaven's name are you talking about

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Paparazzi109: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ghost v.p

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by ecolime(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Chaii..

APC turned a once amiable Professor & AG into a condolence minister.

Osinbajo should have stepped down as Buhari's running mate after their 1st term.

Those useless urchins called him Judas for running for President. If not for Politics, will such a man be ridiculed by mere dogs?

I'm glad he didn't campaign for Tinubu, that would have wiped whatever is left of his prestige & respect.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by kingsleefolli(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwo olu on it again.
To campaign for the last night. To election. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Jones4190(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
one of the pastor I respect so much

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Zincfingers: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
SANWO OLU LEEKAN SI

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Purity1st: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Aya our potential president
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Toneypen247(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Commendable
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Okorietitus: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Peter Obi has run away from churches since he lost the election.
Shameless Agulu goat

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by DMerciful(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
How is this news?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Ireportlive: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yakub Gowon

Christian cream de la creme
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Generalkorex(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwo go dey there

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Okorietitus: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:
How is this news?

Did they force you to open the thread?
Just go about asking foolish questions as if your brain needs flashing.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
I forgot about the 'Mere Commissioner'.......

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Judolisco(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gbajabiamila d Muslim, Christian and traditional worshipper.... Anywhere belle face politician...... Osinbajo is really gentle... Shettima called him an ice-cream man and got away with it.... Omo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by jayAjoku(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
It’s a big club and you are not in it .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by adefitim(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo is an elegant, well culture and I likes her simplicity

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by 96ACE: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Samfloxin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
This pastor get connect ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ok.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Trustme2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Man of God or Man of Man...
Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Obaaderemi2: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Peter Obi Don vex. He is staying away from churches now. Scammer aye.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) by Gulfview(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gentleman to the core

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos / Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.