Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Zoe Of Nigerian Idol Releases Debut Single And Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoe Of Nigerian Idol Releases Debut Single And Video (671 Views)

5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zoe Of Nigerian Idol Releases Debut Single And Video by vanillaz: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
the electrifying  singer, dancer and song writer has just currently released singles (3) – ‘Egwu’ (dance), Number one and your love. I also have the music video for “your Love”. Music for me started from the church choir (till date) and my influences are Celine Dion, Beyonce’, Aaron Neville and Onyeka Nwenu.

Bio Data:
Zoe’ is a single female who was born on the 19th of April and hails from Imo State, Nigeria. I am a ‘Rover’ (I appreciate every type of music and can flow with all) when it comes to music but my current songs revolve around the Afro-centric .

enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKfzLLzmTfE

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Incredible Promo / A Sneak Preview Into FAB Magazine’s Noir Issue With Ramsey Nouah And Rita Domini / Happy 28th Birthday Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.