Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. (3177 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2023
I voted for the presidential election but I won’t vote today because I’m demoralized already and my mind is out of Nigeria already.

How can blacks still be rigging an election in 2023? My focus is now on traveling out of the country. I wish Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and APC supporters the best. You guys really destroyed this country.

As for Peter Obi, I really commend him for trusting the judiciary. I’m in the judiciary and I can tell you the judges are corrupt to the teeth and they don’t have courage.

I wish Nigerians well. APC has done their worst.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by peter0071(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2023
we are not demoralized.... until the final whistle is blown... no capping

11 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by jumper524(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Demoralised kini? You think people are so daft to go for media recognition than to retain the excellent service of Sanwo olu?
Even igbos are voting sanwooulu this election..
No sane person would keep sanwooulu away.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by kollinzgee(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Fight to finish never quit.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Lucasinho(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2023
grin
jumper524:
Demoralised kini? You think people are so daft to go for media recognition than to retain the excellent service of Sanwo olu?
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2023
jumper524:

I’m a yoruba man and a youth. I’m a Christian like Sanwo Olu to boot. But I can never vote for him if I were to vote today because he killed youths on Endsars and he is a puppet to a demon like Tinubu.

You APC guys don’t know what you did to Nigeria on February 25th, 2023 and I can assure you that all who rigged and their children will pay with their blood. This is on God. Just watch as things will unfold. But as for any election, it has been rigged already. The Blackman is not ready to evolve.

21 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Ofemmanu1: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2023
aSomw people go cry taya today
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by colorsofrainbow: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:
I voted for the presidential election but I won’t vote today because I’m demoralized already and my mind is out of Nigeria already.

How can blacks still be rigging an election in 2023? My focus is now on traveling out of the country. I wish Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and APC supporters the best. You guys really destroyed this country.

As for Peter Obi, I really commend him for trusting the judiciary. I’m in the judiciary and I can tell you the judges are corrupt to the teeth and they don’t have courage.

Speak for yourself. Irrelevant. Cowards flee. If at all,Sanwo Olu will win,he won't find it easy. A fight is needed

11 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Speak for yourself. Irrelevant. Cowards flee. Even tho Sanwo Olu will win,he won't find it easy. A fight is needed

Baba, this one no be coward matter. I still fit pick up my PVC to go vote but the APC are full of devils and the vibes coming from Peter Obi is not good. He’s too soft to deal with these devils. Tinubu is a demon and principality and he doesn’t play fair.

It’s better to plan yourself and leave the animals in Nigeria to their issue abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m a yoruba man and a youth. I’m a Christian like Sanwo Olu to boot. But I can never vote for him if I were to vote today because he killed youths on Endsars and he is a puppet to a demon like Tinubu.

You APC guys don’t know what you did to Nigeria on February 25th, 2023 and I can assure you that all who rigged and their children will pay with their blood. This is on God. Just watch as things will unfold. But as for any election, it has been rigged already. The Blackman is not ready to evolve.
So, Obi didn't kill Anambra youths? 🤣
You will tell me what proof you have to support your conjecture. Keep wailing online!

21 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by helinues: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Consolation thread.

Minus 1 vote for Grooves

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

So, Obi didn't kill Anambra youths? 🤣

I don’t know and I don’t care. He’s best among all the presidential candidates and he won the election but he was rigged out because he’s an igbo man and igbos don’t have any leverage in Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Consolation thread.

Minus 1 vote for Grooves

I can still vex and go out ooo but the spirit is weak.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by waynetee(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Reality is beginning to dawn on this one. grin

There are ports and international airports in ss and se, go and develop your shit holes and stop waiting for yorubas to develop it for you.

Go to where you belong, you can never have power in SW.

11 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I don’t know and I don’t care. He’s best among all the presidential candidates and he won the election but he was rigged out because he’s an igbo man and igbos don’t have any leverage in Nigeria at the moment.
Shut up, oga. Go and put him in since he won. Nonsense!
You don't care if obi killed the youths in Anambra, but you do if it's Sanwo olu. Even with the photos about awkuzu Sars flying around, you still don't care. Your reason is unreasonable and biased. Go to bed!

14 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by jumper524(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

story ooo
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
Reality is beginning yo dawn on this one.

There are ports and international airports in ss se, go and develop your shut holes and stop waiting for yorubas to develop it for you.

Go to where you belong, you can never have power in SW

I’m yoruba. It’s not only igbos that don’t like APC.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by helinues: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I can still vex and go out ooo but the spirit is weak.

Those factors have been there before the election both most of the LP supporters did not understand.

The outcome of the presidential election will influence the Guber election across the states

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Shut up, oga. Go and put him in since he won. Nonsense!
You don't care if obi killed the youths in Anambra, but you do if it's Sanwo olu. Even with the photos about awkuzu Sars flying around, you still don't care. Your reason is unreasonable and biased. Go to bed!

It’s not my loss. It’s the loss of igbos and Nigerians in general.

The igbos should have learnt from this election about their status in this country. It’s left for them to do what is necessary.

As for other Nigerians too, please plan your life. I don’t believe in God so no sky daddy is coming to help human beings.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Jostoman: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

we are not we are coming out to vote today.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Jostoman: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
We are coming out to vote today
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

Those factors have been there before the election both most of the LP supporters did not understand.

The outcome of the presidential election will influence the Guber election across the states

You got me banned for few days but I will leave that for later.

What factors are you referring to Helinues?
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

It’s not my loss. It’s the loss of igbos and Nigerians in general.

The igbos should have learnt from this election about their status in this country. It’s left for them to do what is necessary.

As for other Nigerians too, please plan your life. I don’t believe in God so no sky daddy is coming to help human beings.
See deviation. Na you know! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by waynetee(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m yoruba. It’s not only igbos that don’t like APC.

Well. majority will still carry the vote.. Sanwo olu will win fairly.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Jostoman:
We are coming out to vote today

If you can vote, please do. But these demons don’t play fair. And they will pay for it.

Just watch as things will play out from this week. Retribution shall be effected from all 4 corners of the earth.

Already Nigerians in diaspora are dropping location already.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

See deviation. Na you know! 🤣

What’s the deviation there? Na only me or my family to suffer am? We will all suffer for it.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Go and vote LP, Inec would transmit results directly this time.As for the Presidential election,all eyes are on the judiciary.Peter Obi won with the Judiciary too when he contested for Governor.With the evidence, no amount of corrupt judges would do anything or Nigeria will explode.People are just waiting for the judiciary first.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by helinues: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

You got me banned for few days but I will leave that for later.

What factors are you referring to Helinues?

Do I look like a mod for this forum?

If your candidate lose the presidential election, there won't be much motivation to vote in the Guber election

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

Do I look like a mod for this forum?

If your candidate lose the presidential election, there won't be much motivation to vote in the Guber election

True sha.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Go and vote LP, Inec would transmit results directly this time.As for the Presidential election,all eyes are on the judiciary.Peter Obi won with the Judiciary too when he contested for Governor.With the evidence, no amount of corrupt judges would do anything or Nigeria will explode.People are just waiting for the judiciary first.

They must pay with blood and it shall happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by SmartPolician: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Mood or no mood, Sanwo-Olu hasn't done anything to warrant losing this election. He will definitely win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by kilisi(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Can you explain what makes Obi best among the candidates?

Young? He is over 60 years and with grey hair.

A new breed and different from the rest? He was a two term governor and a vice presidential candidate of PDP as recent as 2019.

Not corrupt? Pandora papers and other allegations say hi.

Economic and administrative guru? Nothing suggests such in present day Anambra that he governed for 8 years.

Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. But I can now see that statement is half true. They are not only lazy but stupid and easily deceived, capable of the herd's mentality without critical reasoning ability.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Probe Over 3,000 Financial Crimes, Recovers ₦‎60 Billion / Between Prof Soyinka And General Babangida / New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.