Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,298 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. (3214 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by sreamsense: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

We have heard. We will be good ambassadors of a failed country.

You think any sensible Nigerian will care about this country after they have escaped?
You will always see failure in Nigeria because you have even failed yourself and failed your mentality. When citizens of country you are travelling to who based in Nigeria are seeing wealth, success in Nigeria you are running away from, you are seeing failure because your mentality has been tied to failure. You will care of Nigeria one day when citizens of those country indirectly reminded you as foreigners through their actions, rules, regulations and taxes.

Even if you don't be good ambassador of Nigeria, they are building more prisons to accommodate lawless ones (I pray it won't be your portion). Poor people abound everywhere even in the country you are going to. Nothing is new under heaven, money is not free everywhere. Nigeria will get it right soon and we will be commanding those small country in term of population you are running to economically. There is no perfect country in the world, even US, UK has its own challenges of lunatic people and policies. Good luck to you that is travelling abroad, and good luck to us that remain in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:
I voted for the presidential election but I won’t vote today because I’m demoralized already and my mind is out of Nigeria already.

How can blacks still be rigging an election in 2023? My focus is now on traveling out of the country. I wish Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and APC supporters the best. You guys really destroyed this country.

As for Peter Obi, I really commend him for trusting the judiciary. I’m in the judiciary and I can tell you the judges are corrupt to the teeth and they don’t have courage.

I wish Nigerians well. APC has done their worst.
will you say Sawo-olu has not performed to deserve re-election?

Be honest for once

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Old fool
You want Nigerians in diaspora to commit murder on your behalf because you are hurt and angry and you think they won't be tracked and punished appropriately.

If an animal like you manage to travel out, you'll be imprisoned or deported in less than two weeks

You don’t understand so many things.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2023
sreamsense:

You will always see failure in Nigeria because you have even failed yourself and failed your mentality. When citizens of country you are travelling to who based in Nigeria are seeing wealth, success in Nigeria you are running away from, you are seeing failure because your mentality has been tied to failure. You will care of Nigeria one day when citizens of those country indirectly reminded you as foreigners through their actions, rules, regulations and taxes.

Even if you don't be good ambassador of Nigeria, they are building more prisons to accommodate lawless ones (I pray it won't be your portion). Poor people abound everywhere even in the country you are going to. Nothing is new under heaven, money is not free everywhere. Nigeria will get it right soon and we will be commanding those small country in term of population you are running to economically. There is no perfect country in the world, even US, UK has its own challenges of lunatic people and policies. Good luck to you that is travelling abroad, and good luck to us that remain in Nigeria

Ese…thank you.

I prefer to be a 2nd class citizen in a country ruled by the white man where things work than to be a 1st class citizen of a failed, backwater African country.

Some of you think everything is about money. What do you think rigging does to the mental health of any country?

You think rigging an election helps any country?

That’s why I said the black man is not ready. Keep believing in God to build your country for you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by IranianSea: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:
I voted for the presidential election but I won’t vote today because I’m demoralized already and my mind is out of Nigeria already.

How can blacks still be rigging an election in 2023? My focus is now on traveling out of the country. I wish Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and APC supporters the best. You guys really destroyed this country.

As for Peter Obi, I really commend him for trusting the judiciary. I’m in the judiciary and I can tell you the judges are corrupt to the teeth and they don’t have courage.

Parrot! Mediterranean Sea level is high now, don't go waste your life.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by press9jatv: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Sanwo Olu will be heavily shamed and defeated in today’s governorship poll. Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Ruthless70: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

So, Obi didn't kill Anambra youths? 🤣
You will tell me what proof you have to support your conjecture. Keep wailing online!

Leave that foolish boy alone, a man will not talk the way he talk... Let him ask is father Nigeria history... Most of these Yoruba children we give birth to now, they as senseless as anything.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Dialpad: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi is the best in your mind not in reality. Obi assumed he could use religious sentiments and tribalism to win an election in Nigeria.... it's impossible.

If the elections are carried out again, Obi will not win...

He remains a regional presidential candidate until he changes strategy and understands alliances.

He came to lagos and only visited Igbo dominated areas and churches.... and you think that one will become the president of Nigeria.

Fortunately, he still has an opportunity in the next 8 years.

Philgafauto:

I don’t know and I don’t care. He’s best among all the presidential candidates and he won the election but he was rigged out because he’s an igbo man and igbos don’t have any leverage in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Ruthless70:

Leave that foolish boy alone, a man will not talk the way he talk... Let him ask is father Nigeria history... Most of these Yoruba children we give birth to now, they as senseless as anything.

What is the history?

See, me I am not so affected. I’m not igbo and my children can lead Nigeria someday if I allow them know Nigeria.

It’s igbos that can never be allowed to lead because most Nigerians are tribalistic. It’s left for igbos to know what to do. If they want to be slaves for ever, wahala ti won niyen.

But for this Nigeria issue, we sane ones will not lift our finger to help you build a nation built on injustice and corruption again.

Oto ge!!!!!
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Ruthless70: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I don’t know and I don’t care. He’s best among all the presidential candidates and he won the election but he was rigged out because he’s an igbo man and igbos don’t have any leverage in Nigeria at the moment.

You r hypocrite...
You don't know n u don't care to know.. but u said Sanwo Olu killed in Lekki...

When u follow people, never close eyes to their antecedent.

Under Obi, thousand of Igbo died on Akwusu Sars...

Google who is JAmes Nwafor... Is a killer being under Obi.. yet u do not care.

Sell ur father land to igbos...

Someone let out a building to an igbo family, to use as school, dey nearly claim the house, if not for community effort... Think we'll my brother.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi is the best in your mind not in reality. Obi assumed he could use religious sentiments and tribalism to win an election in Nigeria.... it's impossible.

If the elections are carried out again, Obi will not win...

He remains a regional presidential candidate until he changes strategy and understands alliances.

He came to lagos and only visited Igbo dominated areas and churches.... and you think that one will become the president of Nigeria.

Fortunately, he still has an opportunity in the next 8 years.

Toh….even if Obi prostrates on the floor for hausas and most yorubas, he can never win because igbos are slaves in Nigeria.

It’s left for igbos to read the room.

Moreover, after this election, the educated and middle class will never vote again.

It’s only the poor that will keep voting and Nigeria will continue to descend into poverty. It’s very simple.

That’s why I said toy APC supporters don’t know what you just did. You rigged the winner of an election and robbed him of his victory because he comes from a tribe you all hate.

And you think Nigeria will prosper?

O ma se ooo.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by wahalawahala: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

What’s the deviation there? Na only me or my family to suffer am? We will all suffer for it.
shut up already... Ode!
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Ruthless70:

You r hypocrite...
You don't know n u don't care to know.. but u said Sanwo Olu killed in Lekki...

When u follow people, never close eyes to their antecedent.

Under Obi, thousand of Igbo died on Akwusu Sars...

Google who is JAmes Nwafor... Is a killer being under Obi.. yet u do not care.

Sell ur father land to igbos...

Someone let out a building to an igbo family, to use as school, dey nearly claim the house, if not for community effort... Think we'll my brother.

If igbos are so bad, why don’t you let them go? Anyways, igbos sef no get sense because they can’t decipher that they are not wanted in Nigeria. They keep forcing themselves on other Nigerians who hate them.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
shut up already... Ode!

Mods……Rule 2 violated.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by wahalawahala: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Mods……Rule 2 violated.

get the fvck

1 Share

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Dialpad: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Igbos are not slaves in Nigeria.... I do not agree to that assertion.

Bring a detribalized Igbo candidate with national appeal, watch Yourubas and other ethnic group rally round.

It's not about his tribe, I don't think he is competent or fit for that position.

He is more of an opportunist, motivational speaker with high tribalistic tendencies.

Philgafauto:

Toh….even if Obi prostrates on the floor for hausas and most yorubas, he can never win because igbos are slaves in Nigeria.

It’s left for igbos to read the room.

Moreover, after this election, the educated and middle class will never vote again.

It’s only the poor that will keep voting and Nigeria will continue to descend into poverty. It’s very simple.

That’s why I said toy APC supporters don’t know what you just did. You rigged the winner of an election and robbed him of his victory because he comes from a tribe you all hate.

And you think Nigeria will prosper?

O ma se ooo.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Dialpad:
Igbos are not slaves in Nigeria.... I do not agree to that assertion.

Bring a detribalized Igbo candidate with national appeal, watch Yourubas and other ethnic group rally round.

It's not about his tribe, I don't think he is competent or fit for that position.

He is more of an opportunist, motivational speaker with high tribalistic tendencies.

They are slaves in Nigeria and you know it.

You’re just lying to keep them in Nigeria to build the country with you.

When will you give igbos opportunity to lead?

Like I said, if igbos like, they should continue building the country with those who hate them. Kilonkan Awa yi? Me I don’t have issues oooo. I just hate the injustice meted on igbos.

It’s left for igbos to take their destiny in their hands.

The fact is that their son, Peter Obi won this election but he was cheated out because the Nigerian state knows that the igbos don’t have the capacity to react and be on their own.

That’s just the bitter truth. I only pity igbo children born as Nigerians. They are born into servitude already.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by gotnel: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Don't lose hope.
Things will change for the better. Believe me
Get ready to see a new beginning in Nigeria.
Those who have not seen any good things in Nigeria before will now have a great story to tell.
God help us
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m a yoruba man and a youth. I’m a Christian like Sanwo Olu to boot. But I can never vote for him if I were to vote today because he killed youths on Endsars and he is a puppet to a demon like Tinubu.

You APC guys don’t know what you did to Nigeria on February 25th, 2023 and I can assure you that all who rigged and their children will pay with their blood. This is on God. Just watch as things will unfold. But as for any election, it has been rigged already. The Blackman is not ready to evolve.

Oga ade deputy God , God is not in interested so he will never intervene.
God almighty is not a politician.
politics is a dirty game of numbers, calculations and strategy .. As a Christian you should know by now that he is just laughing at you guyz calling his name to this election...
That's was why he disgraced your daddy G O's about their fake predictions for the election..
God can not lie
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Yomboy4ever:

Oga ade deputy God , God is not in interested so he will never intervene, God almighty is not a politician . politics is a dirty game of numbers, calculations and strategy .. As a Christian you should know by now that he is just laughing at you guyz calling his name to this election...
That's was why he disgraced your daddy G O about their predictions for the election..
God can not lie

Rest, God doesn’t exist.

I don’t believe in the God dogma. I used god in my comment to connote seriousness.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Rest, God doesn’t exist.

I don’t believe in the God dogma. I used you on god in my comment to connote seriousness.

Your opinion,you are entitled to it, so enjoy your believe..
Almighty God exist he will reveal himself to you soon
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by blacksam01: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

the lawyers in the past two months havve been disturbing my sis who is a business manaager at first bank to help them get moneey they will use to bribe judges...for the different cases they handle...

when i say lawyers...i mean like 18 of them in just 2months of cashless policy...sh was schocked cuz no one has appraoaceh her for this before...mayb cuz they can easily withdraw large sums themselves...

only fools believe that judiciary in Nigeria is okay....rulings are on cash aand carry basis
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

They are slaves in Nigeria and you know it.

You’re just lying to keep them in Nigeria to build the country with you.

When will you give igbos opportunity to lead?

Like I said, if igbos like, they should continue building the country with those who hate them. Kilonkan Awa yi? Me I don’t have issues oooo. I just hate the injustice meted on igbos.

It’s left for igbos to take their destiny in their hands.

The fact is that their son, Peter Obi won this election but he was cheated out because the Nigerian state knows that the igbos don’t have the capacity to react and be on their own.

That’s just the bitter truth. I only pity igbo children born as Nigerians. They are born into servitude already.

I agree with you that ibo are slaves bro
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by redsun(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
The thought of Tinubu being the president of nigeria is beyond repulsion,and its enough to demoralise someone. But you must not give your fight for rationality and liberty. Criminals do not have power; sane people do.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Slynation(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Baba, this one no be coward matter. I still fit pick up my PVC to go vote but the APC are full of devils and the vibes coming from Peter Obi is not good. He’s too soft to deal with these devils. Tinubu is a demon and principality and he doesn’t play fair.

It’s better to plan yourself and leave the animals in Nigeria to their issue abeg.
Baba do not use because of what one nonetity said to change your mind, if your spirit didn't accept you to go and vote, stay in your house, trust me when I say it changes nothing...Imagine the intimidation from APC thugs and INEC officials already. It's not the matter of been a cowardice, it's a matter of applying wisdom...
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
blacksam01:

the lawyers in the past two months havve been disturbing my sis who is a business manaager at first bank to help them get moneey they will use to bribe judges...for the different cases they handle...

when i say lawyers...i mean like 18 of them in just 2months of cashless policy...sh was schocked cuz no one has appraoaceh her for this before...mayb cuz they can easily withdraw large sums themselves...

only fools believe that judiciary in Nigeria is okay....rulings are on cash aand carry basis

Baba, your is correct. It’s my field and I know what goes on there. Our judges have messed up the legal
Profession.

I don’t even pity Peter Obi, he’s a rich man. I only pity myself.

Now I don’t even want to have children in this country.

I just need all the help and concentration I can get to elope this country.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Yomboy4ever:

Your opinion,you are entitled to it, so enjoy your believe..
Almighty God exist he will reveal himself to you soon

He should reveal himself to Nigeria and Nigerians if he truly exists.

I don’t believe in useless sky daddy stories.

I was born a Christian and I will die a nominal Christian but my eyes are open unlike millions of Nigerians.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Godspikin: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Your hypocrisy stinks.

You stated in your.post you wouldn't support someone because you allege him to have killed, you were asked if the one you supported did not kill and you are saying you do not care, he is the best bla bla bla...

The best with which standard, what were the premises with which you arrived at him being the best.

Watch this to clear your doubt and to heal yourself from your ignorance borne out of high level brainwashing and mind control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by 7lives: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
kilisi:

Can you explain what makes Obi best among the candidates?

Young? He is over 60 years and with grey hair.

A new breed and different from the rest? He was a two term governor and a vice presidential candidate of PDP as recent as 2019.

Not corrupt? Pandora papers and other allegations say hi.

Economic and administrative guru? Nothing suggests such in present day Anambra that he governed for 8 years.

Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. But I can now see that statement is half true. They are not only lazy but stupid and easily deceived, capable of the herd's mentality without critical reasoning ability.

Waa gbayi.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Ruthless70: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

If igbos are so bad, why don’t you let them go? Anyways, igbos sef no get sense because they can’t decipher that they are not wanted in Nigeria. They keep forcing themselves on other Nigerians who hate them.

See be wise no one hated igbos but igbos hates other tribe, how can u be in Lagos n want to desercrae the land of ur host.

They want to take or over take Lagos is that sensible to you...think
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by JagabanBorgu: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

How did he win the election?
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Ajibel(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

But I can never vote for him if I were to vote today because he killed youths on Endsars and he is a puppet to a demon like Tinubu.

How did he kill the youth please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Polling Unit Agent Dies In Lagos. Shot By Thugs. Allegedly. / Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. / Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.