Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. (3216 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by tubolancer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m a yoruba man and a youth. I’m a Christian like Sanwo Olu to boot. But I can never vote for him if I were to vote today because he killed youths on Endsars and he is a puppet to a demon like Tinubu.

You APC guys don’t know what you did to Nigeria on February 25th, 2023 and I can assure you that all who rigged and their children will pay with their blood. This is on God. Just watch as things will unfold. But as for any election, it has been rigged already. The Blackman is not ready to evolve.
You are a coward.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by tubolancer(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Baba, this one no be coward matter. I still fit pick up my PVC to go vote but the APC are full of devils and the vibes coming from Peter Obi is not good. He’s too soft to deal with these devils. Tinubu is a demon and principality and he doesn’t play fair.

It’s better to plan yourself and leave the animals in Nigeria to their issue abeg.
So you are the god judging everybody, continue.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Dentidon: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

If igbos are so bad, why don’t you let them go? Anyways, igbos sef no get sense because they can’t decipher that they are not wanted in Nigeria. They keep forcing themselves on other Nigerians who hate them.

Who's holding them? You dey mad?

Let their leaders tender the referendum bills. Simple as ABC. SW isn't Biafra land! Sink that into your skull, attention seeker
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by tubolancer(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

I don’t know and I don’t care. He’s best among all the presidential candidates and he won the election but he was rigged out because he’s an igbo man and igbos don’t have any leverage in Nigeria at the moment.
Nobody rig anything, the Northerners voted him out. You can't win election with only southern voted.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Who's holding them? You dey mad?

Let their leaders tender the referendum bills. Simple as ABC. SW isn't Biafra land! Sink that into your skull, attention seeker

Are you alright? You will be defeated if you go to war with the igbos.

The consequences of your nonsense in Lagos will be felt by Yorubas in the South East and South South South.

You think they will take this lying down?
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Dentidon: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Are you alright? You will be defeated if you go to war with the igbos.

The consequences of your nonsense in Lagos will be felt by Yorubas in the South East and South South South.

You think they will take this lying down?

Like they ran to their cursed land during June 12? The democracy your shameless attention seeking ass is enjoying today was birthed by Yoruba, all alone! Sink that into your skull.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Like they ran to their cursed land during June 12? The democracy your shameless attention seeking ass is enjoying today was birthed by Yoruba, all alone! Sink that into your skull.

When igbos start attacking Yorubas in their land, don’t say anything ooo.

Should I tell you one secret? Tinubu won’t be sworn in.

Everything is playing out just the way we were told.

After May 29, we shall return to what I told u.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Dentidon: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

When igbos start attacking Yorubas in their land, don’t say anything ooo.

Should I tell you one secret? Tinubu won’t be sworn in.

Everything is playing out just the way we were told.

After May 29, we shall return to what I told u.

Attack Yoruba on our land? You want to kpai be that.
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Philgafauto: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Attack Yoruba on our land? You want to kpai be that.

In igboland …..
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by Dentidon: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

In igboland …..

No one cares! Compare that to their numbers in SW. In fact everyone should go back to their region! You can't be hating me on my soil yet expect smiles in return.

On the space I joined, one lady was narrating her experience when she went to the market in Lagos. She said one little Igbo child was telling her that "Una Yoruba people blah blah blah".. According to the lady, the little boy is a little boy who should know nothing about such politic of hate but her useless ungrateful parents already indoctrinated the child with hate against the Yoruba while living on Yoruba soil. The audacity! Then the child's Igbo mother was asking the boy that you don't even know if she's Yoruba or not. Later, the useless mother asked the lady if she's Yoruba and she replied yes. Then, the Igbo mother was ashamed of herself. Imagine the rubbish! Hating us on our soil? These people want to kpai
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by 467akinlabi: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Consolation thread.Minus 1 vote for GroovesConsolation thread.Minus 1 vote for Grooves...
Re: Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. by haffaze777(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
You're going nowhere ogbeni,you want to foist Obiliar on us Abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price Of A Liter Of Gasoline/pms In Select Africa Countries As At May 29, 2023.. / Ehindero’s Passport Seized / Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu For Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.