Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? (3390 Views)

What Did You Notice When Tinubu Visit IBB In Minna / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Nigerian Woman Cries Out In Shock After Spotting Juju Sacrifices In Ontario (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If u are still supporting PDP or atiku u re one of our problems sir

Atiku and obi was part of the dreaded PDP before the emergence of this rubbish APC.

If PDP had done well buhari wouldn't have been voted in

I will only take Nigeria serious the day we support people like sowore and others who have never bn in the helm of power before..not these repackaged frauds
Things were not perfect under PDP, but 100 times better. Unemployment was not this pronounced, even 150k salary then makes you a big boy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Ejebleje: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:
Did you notice Sacrifices in your Estate or Area this morning?

Most places around Lekki, Ikate, Agungi, Jakande, Igbo-Efo, Ajah, Awoyaya and so on are littered with Ebo kankan ti ka gunlaya(Sacrifices) grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have been to all these places this morning?

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

Things were not perfect under PDP, but 100 times better. Unemployment was not this pronounced, even 150k salary then makes you a big boy. grin grin grin grin
I know but that doesn't make them any better..

We need a person who has never been in govt before not APc PDP or labourers

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

Yes some part of Osun, most part of Kwara South and few villages in Oyo State. History says we migrated from Ile-Ife. Ife Odaye, Ife Oodua. Ibi ojumo ti mo Saye. grin grin grin grin grin
normally history points every yorubas(including the binis and the Dahomey) to Ile Ife

Seems u be yoruba trutru, na all these northerner or easterner a dey call u before

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

The reason I just want tinubu to do it is not much

1) he said he will give states power to control their resources and have power to make their decisions
2) spreading of wealth, he said there should be economic hub in the south east/south of the country..at least this will decongest Lagos
3)the proposed students loans and credit card
4) I have forgotten the fourth one

If he can do this tins(which I doubt but benefits of doubt should be given) then I will be more than happy
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by kingthreat(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Bridget95:
Those satanic people need salvation

Okija people are in more need of liberation
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
normally history points every yorubas(including the binis and the Dahomey) to Ile Ife

Seems u be yoruba trutru, na all these northerner or easterner a dey call u before

My dad is even from Lagos Island. grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

My dad is even from Lagos Island. grin grin angry angry angry

I tot the Lagos Island belong to the egun..I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I tot the Lagos Island belong to the egun..I stand to be corrected tho
Different quarters, Brazilians, Aworis, Portuguese, Tapa and so on. Let's leave history for some other times sir. grin grin grin angry
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
iwaeda:

Different quarters, Brazilians, Aworis, Portuguese, Tapa and so on. Let's leave history for some other times sir. grin grin grin angry
ok sir
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Brownshoe: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos is an island
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Brownshoe: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Sleeping on monkey mountain
OlawaleBammie:

The reason I just want tinubu to do it is not much

1) he said he will give states power to control their resources and have power to make their decisions
2) spreading of wealth, he said there should be economic hub in the south east/south of the country..at least this will decongest Lagos
3)the proposed students loans and credit card
4) I have forgotten the fourth one

If he can do this tins(which I doubt but benefits of doubt should be given) then I will be more than happy

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Brownshoe:
then u will wake up with monkeys around you grin
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Eniitankorede: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Bridget95:
Those satanic people need salvation

Its for the salvation of the igbos😂😂😂.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Eniitankorede: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

My great grand parent came from Bornu and settled on Lagos Island over 300 years ago. Those are the land owners. The people who turned bushes and rivers to homes are the landowners. Not those who came in overnight luxurious buses to eat food that is ready made.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Eniitankorede:

My great grand parent came from Bornu and settled on Lagos Island over 300 years ago. Those are the land owners. The people who turned bushes and rivers to homes are the landowners. Not those who came in overnight luxurious buses to eat food that is ready made.
But greed made them sold to them at exorbitant prices. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by RZArecta(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If u are still supporting PDP or atiku u re one of our problems sir

Atiku and obi was part of the dreaded PDP before the emergence of this rubbish APC.

If PDP had done well buhari wouldn't have been voted in

I will only take Nigeria serious the day we support people like sowore and others who have never bn in the helm of power before..not these repackaged frauds
Lol grin Sowore is a tool deceiving people like you
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by RZArecta(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Brownshoe:
MEEEHN shocked these people have veery low IQ's I swear
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
RZArecta:
Lol grin Sowore is a tool deceiving people like you
same way obi deceived u guys abi
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Longpriq: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

They are destroying their children''s futures. grin grin grin grin
which children the ones abroad and educated or the ones here who couldn't afford school fees
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Bridget95(f): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2023
LotaTee:
Satanism is not the same thing as our indigenous religious practices, slave.
satanism disguised as religious practice
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Eniitankorede: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

But greed made them sold to them at exorbitant prices. grin grin grin grin

It is not greed but magnanimity and good nature. If we are like you, none of you will be able to stay in Lagos. We are good natured and friendly, unlike Igbos.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

But I will still be better than the headless mob u have become na grin
Lol. Ok.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by manmade(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:
Did you notice Sacrifices in your Estate or Area this morning?

Most places around Lekki, Ikate, Agungi, Jakande, Igbo-Efo, Ajah, Awoyaya and so on are littered with Ebo kankan ti ka gunlaya(Sacrifices) grin grin grin grin grin grin
all those things na packaging to scare the ibo tribe they should come out to vote for the candidate of their choice
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Brownshoe: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
then u will wake up with monkeys around you grin
monkeys are all around me before,

Note! Am not political I don't even have a PVC, and am omoluabi like u.

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by OlawaleBammie: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Brownshoe:
monkeys are all around me before,

Note! Am not political I don't even have a PVC, and am omoluabi like u.
same as me

I don't have a pvc, I don't vote
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Omoawoke: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:
The level of desperation in Lagos is too much. Why are people (educated people) still showing interest in Sanwo-Olu??

From thuggery to anti-igbo rhetorics, threats, fake news, oro, and now this? Nawao!

This is far beyond Sanwo. He's not in charge, he has never been in charge. What we are dealing with is an institutionalised criminal cartel. Go out and vote LP or PDP. Don't be averse to change. Dem no use juJu hold you!

The things you do today, later in future you will realize you were not wise. You think you have sense, continue supporting those that call your land a no man’s land.
Anyway, we will fight for our land and you can continue to sit on the wrong side.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Acidosis(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

The things you do today, later in future you will realize you were not wise. You think you have sense, continue supporting those that call your land a no man’s land.
Anyway, we will fight for our land and you can continue to sit on the wrong side.

That's your business. No one made that statement but you can die for your ancestors. I can't.

The only land I have is the one I bought with my money, not the one I sold to an Igbo or Hausa man.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by kaylardz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
iwaeda:

Yes some part of Osun, most part of Kwara South and few villages in Oyo State. History says we migrated from Ile-Ife. Ife Odaye, Ife Oodua. Ibi ojumo ti mo Saye. grin grin grin grin grin
Eyin eeyan Lai Muhammed
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eniitankorede:

It is not greed but magnanimity and good nature. If we are like you, none of you will be able to stay in Lagos. We are good natured and friendly, unlike Igbos.
My dad omo Isale Eko grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaylardz:

Eyin eeyan Lai Muhammed

Boda Layi ile Balogun, ole wole lo Oro. grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Regex: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sevenworldpower:
Ebos that did not stop Britain from colonising us. Shameful!!!

Yorubas couldn't either. Fool.

7 Supreme Court Justices Who Sat On Imo Election Petition Denied US Visa - Duke / The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister / Foreign Loans Make Up 78% Of Nigeria’s Capital Importation By Q3 2023