Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People (19336 Views)

Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This guy is two faced

He will come in the media and talk like a human being and go behind and do another thing angry
Have you witnessed him do something behind the scene that's different from what he does in the open?

Awon werey ti poju ni Nigeria.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Chinedu will never become Lagos governor
After Sanwoolu
We have jimi Agbaje, jandor, ambode and the rest

His punishment for calling yorubas afonja and aligning with ipob is an everlasting one

He can never rule Lagos. Sanwoolu is winning by a very wide margin.

Peter Obi and his people are very occultic . They use marine spirit churches and their local shrines for political battles. They have lost.

On Monday midnight (1a.m to 5a.m), I had a very fierce battle with the Labour Party spiritual team because of Lagos. It was tough. It was tough. They want to takeover Lagos. I challenged them.

Sanwoolu will win. The Lord God of Elijah will answer by Fire in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Joebayo217: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I will never leave a competent Sanwo olu to vote an amateur ch!nedu Grv.

They told us Tinubu is sick. Is sanwolu also sick? . is he also a druglord? , is he also on muslim-muslim ticket? , is he also saying balablu?, maybe he also cant hold a cup of coffee.

To all the yorubas who were brainwashed and sold the voting competence/New Nigeria bullcraps just to sell out our land. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the betrayal of our brothers/sisters.

bro your Brain dey work well nice write up
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by millionboi2: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yagier:
LP no go see draw….if it was to be an indigenous Yoruba pikin b dere candidate now I still here….but a dude that can’t identify with him people and everything about him wreaks igbo as no place to govern Yoruba states… I love my Igbo friends oh but I draw the line when an igbo bias person like that chinedu want to come and rule Yoruba….he grew up with his mother Igbo has an Igbo wife….and those Yoruba clothes he put on is just for show look closely it not even his size…it all for show!
who told you Lagos is a Yoruba land
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by jude33084(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

They told us Tinubu is sick. Is sanwolu also sick? . is he also a druglord? , is he also on muslim-muslim ticket? , is he also saying balablu?, maybe he also cant hold a cup of coffee.

To all the yorubas who were brainwashed and sold the voting competence/New Nigeria bullcraps just to sell out our land. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the betrayal of our brothers/sisters.

Now you agree Tinubu is a drug lord lols?

Dont worry we all voted Sanwo Olu here in Bariga cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by NLKing01: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Which land is your land? Stop been myopic. The land belongs to everyone living on it. When Nigerians contest and win in another man's country, those white don't claim the land belongs to them, they allow people from other Nations to contest and win elections.
lhordspy:

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by BreconHills(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Well said.

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Yagier: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
millionboi2:
who told you Lagos is a Yoruba land
it is not your fault when you can’t even trace your ancestry how you go take sabi another tribe history….ur minor blank head need a major history class.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Exedyne: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Leave the idiots supporting ipob agenda of enmity and hatred. Obidients are bereft of critical reasoning.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Exedyne: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Leave the idiots supporting ipob agenda of enmity and hatred. Obidients are bereft of critical reasoning. Shalom
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by chaseblack99: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Even lalasticlala is also on .. forum.... nice
austin20234:
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Exedyne: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Lagos is no man land

Oya go put chinedu for government House. Oponu poramole
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Exedyne: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Chinedu will never become Lagos governor
After Sanwoolu
We have jimi Agbaje, jandor, ambode and the rest

His punishment for calling yorubas afonja and aligning with ipob is an everlasting one

Amen! Yoruba never lack quality leaders. Muri okunola dey there. Funso Doherty of adc dey there. Apc suppose sign that guy! All star team!

Ibos are the worst tribe in this country in terms of tribalism.

They never select based on competence. Na my brother them sabi. Na my people wey dem don brainwash i dey pity. We suppose deport all of tbem go that erosion ravaged anambra state. Sw governors must do the needful!
Exedyne:

Amen!

A yoruba hater will never govern this state.

Evil party with evil agenda. Very evil people.

A yoruba hater will never govern this state.

Evil party with evil agenda. Very evil people.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by PutinDBomb: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Exedyne:

Oya go put chinedu for government House. Oponu poramole
Wait till they announce the result. Better start packing your loads because Lagos won't contain us and you
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Exedyne: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Labor party is masking a very evil agenda. I hope sw governors act quickly after the elections.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Throwback: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Juoflife1:
I share this sentiment too. But my question is, what was sanwoolus experience before he became governor? Was he a known figure in Lagos before becoming governor?

He was a former 2 time commissioner in Lagos State and had also headed LSDPC.

He was very experienced in management.

We can't say same about the MIT graduate.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeanX:
Sorry Uyaiincomparab isn't pretty, she now hv a fat old and tired bloated face and she's shapeless with big stomach, the old Uyai that's pretty is dead. this one isn't unless she watch her weight and hit the gym. big fact!

Are you okay? If this isn't hate, then I don't know what it is.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by emmaodet: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
KendoRide:
Ask your thugs to give up. Ask your thugs to give up. All the charade you were doing last week was just pretense. You knew what you were up to. Elections is not the end of the world. There is the international community to answer to

I sent you a WhatsApp message over a week now but no reply.
You sent me a message here before that you want to talk to me
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Maniflex(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
May God Protect Nigeria.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by BeanX(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you okay? If this isn't hate, then I don't know what it is.
I prefer the younger, slimmer and pretty Uyai than this.
Sorry for being blunt, but the truth will always be the truth. I wish you didn't get this fat. pls take care of yourself. 😥
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by ud4u: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
akingangan:
Igbos really took the hospitality of the Yorubas as a weakness

Even within their families they don't joke with land and can go to all kinds of extents against each other

Ile baba baba wa.... the Land of our forefathers

Hunger is making you sell your ancestral land. come to think of which state are you from? I guess you don't know, may be agbero on the street sleeping under the bridge.

Shut up your mouth. Hospitality ko, hospitality ni. Your brother contested in Umuahia Abia State and no body threatens him but you people will deny your brother and lebel them ipob terrorist.

Useless tribalistic bigots every where
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by sweetgala(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Dbegining:

Who knew Sanwo-Olu before he was imposed on Lagos and Ambode thrown out? He didn't even do half of the campaign Ambode did before becoming governor. It was after he won that he name was taught to school pupils.

He is not just a puppet but also a complete amateur. So don't even talk about amateur.

🤔🤔🤔
Governor wey hide pallatives na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey send LASTMA and LAWMA to clear all evidence of Lekki tollgate na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey no fit stand up to Oluomo na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey must receive instructions from Tinubu before doing anything na im you dey call competent?

And the stupidity of not letting possible LP supporters vote is just a joke. Expect resistance.

Governor did not hide palliative because the donation was not made to the state but rather an NGO who received funds to and items from very wealthy Nigerians who then refused to disburse said palliatives. It's important we don't lie because we want to say something nice.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Dbegining: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
sweetgala:

Governor did not hide palliative because the donation was not made to the state but rather an NGO who received funds to and items from very wealthy Nigerians who then refused to disburse said palliatives. It's important we don't lie because we want to say something nice.

I know it's been a long time since you said this and I intentionally didn't reply but I was just scrolling throu my mentions and u saw this and chai!!

I must reply agents of fake news and misinformation like you will surely meet their Waterloo soon

Those pallatives were donated by private organizations, Churches, etc. And given to the government to distribute to the masses and that's why they were kept I government owned warehouses but the governors refused to distribute it.

For this rubbish you said may you be misled into danger and misery.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by sweetgala(m): 2:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Dbegining:

I know it's been a long time since you said this and I intentionally didn't reply but I was just scrolling throu my mentions and u saw this and chai!!

I must reply agents of fake news and misinformation like you will surely meet their Waterloo soon

Those pallatives were donated by private organizations, Churches, etc. And given to the government to distribute to the masses and that's why they were kept I government owned warehouses but the governors refused to distribute it.

For this rubbish you said may you be misled into danger and misery.

It's you that'll be misled into danger and misery. I stand by what I said based on the information I had and I'm yet to be told otherwise. The palliatives in a section of Lagos that was looted was being managed by an NGO which a number of corporations and wealthy Nigerians gave funds to for the purpose.

It's miserable individuals like yourself who have never made an effort to give aid to the individuals within your reach who fuss about freebies, do you even have enough to care for yourself.

Dem don give you teeth you now dey carry your hot body come meet me over 3 years after.
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by KanwuliaExtra: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Without PVC ni?😂
Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by Dbegining: 4:58am On Aug 06, 2023
sweetgala:

It's you that'll be misled into danger and misery. I stand by what I said based on the information I had and I'm yet to be told otherwise. The palliatives in a section of Lagos that was looted was being managed by an NGO which a number of corporations and wealthy Nigerians gave funds to for the purpose.

It's miserable individuals like yourself who have never made an effort to give aid to the individuals within your reach who fuss about freebies, do you even have enough to care for yourself.

Dem don give you teeth you now dey carry your hot body come meet me over 3 years after.

"Based in the information you had"

From where did this information come?

I'm sure it came from a beerparlor or form one of your Bàbà isálè

I'll be posting some sources from where you should be getting your information from. Reliable sources not beer parlor sources.

If you continue like this. Your misery will be one so great, you'll beg for death.

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People by sweetgala(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Dbegining:

"Based in the information you had"

From where did this information come?

I'm sure it came from a beerparlor or form one of your Bàbà isálè

I'll be posting some sources from where you should be getting your information from. Reliable sources not beer parlor sources.

If you continue like this. Your misery will be one so great, you'll beg for death.

I never made any statement about COVID palliatives across the nation but the incident in Lagos where indomine etc was being looted. I stand to be corrected that was an NGO operation which was private partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In / ENUGU KILLINGS; Charity Begins At Home Not Only In Chibok. Reno Omokri. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.