Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) (28016 Views)

Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents / EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO) / EFCC Arrests Party Agent With Over N1.2m, Another With N300k In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by naijainstinct: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Is that the duty of NDLEA?
E tire me ooo. People don't know their rights sha.....
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by GiZcorp: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Throw them in the pit... Nonsense smelling idiots truncating good people's efforts.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Karlifate: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Law 26 of The 48 Laws of Power.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
teejaylarry:
NDLEA please just sentence them to life imprisonment or death penalty please and please
who gave them d power to do that or dont u know the meaning of NDLEA?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by sisisioge: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ogun of all places, a state cursed with bad unaccountable governance. They have not been lucky with their governor in more than 20yrs! The state just keeps recycling bad politicians! Yet their people keep selling their votes!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by UYAGA1010: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
[They.I mean NDLEA parades only those that have no godfather. Does that money card Worth up to 5million naira?quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121838094]

DAILY POST
[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Tremple8v: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na only that Chelsea sachet i see . grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by princeade86(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
I will rather convert that cards to money by myself. Rogue people
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Sijo01(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
What police could not do. NDLEA is doing their jobs for them.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin Wetin concern NDLEA with election.. very soon road safety corps go Dey catch yahoo boys grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Caramia2020(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmm, who gave them those cards? Inec official are part of the problem, that is how I was told in Inec office at Otu-Jeremi Ughelli South LGA, of Delta State that my card is not available that I should come after election to collect it. I just weak.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by OmonnakOdapig: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Voters are wiser now. They will still collect ya chicken change money and vote who dey dia mind grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by CodeTemplar: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
You work for APC.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Formation10: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Send them to jail with hard labour so that others will learn
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Iwedunloye: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin Wetin concern NDLEA with election.. very soon road safety corps go Dey catch yahoo boys grin grin grin

Will you say this if they were ApC members
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by PerfectJUSTICE: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Can someone pls help me out?

I actually used to think the meaning of NDLEA is; National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. undecided

You know see their face be like drug addict. They probably were first arrested on suspicion of taking harmful substance then boom they discovered the money cards. Last last NDLEA go say the money na for purchase of the harmful substance. This is Nigeria
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by COMPAQ(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121838097][/quote]

It's called poverty of the mind

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Adufeamos: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes you are right, but that doesn't mean if other crimes are discovered during stop and search they should look away

LeoDeKing:

I actually used to think the meaning of NDLEA is; National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Jaftee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
I see f00ls asking if that is the job of NDLEA, they did not read the part that says they are on election duty.. all paramilitary and the military has representatives to support in policing the ongoing election.

assuming they are not part of the process, should they turn a blind eye to crime?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Jostoman: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
And there was no ndlea office in lagos.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Mubiola360: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kingpele:
Emilakon boys doing their masters job ...wearing PDP is just to cover up the evil party
why are you like this . ? You need help , like seriously
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by brainhgeek(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is a good move. I am however wondering why NDLEA will arrest vote criminals and not drug-law offenders
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Ecos(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Imagine the dieing Pdp in Ogun state
Shut up zombie!
And you were supporting mc Oluomo
One day , u will fall victim of the evil that you are supporting
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hello I’m non of any party interest so count me out.
Iwedunloye:

Will you say this if they were ApC members
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Isabi4lov: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
E be like dem go cancel this election
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by FBIBOT(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol just shoot them.. No difference between them nd ballot snatchers... Bt why is NDLEA arresting them when police is out there
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by MountHoreb: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Deal with them. No mercy abeg.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Kaffy2903(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who told you is Apc....am in Ogun state it is pdp I saw it in my unit too,
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu should be arrested immediately undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Cromagnon: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
oz4real83:
Some Nigerians can devise a thousand and one alternatives to their previous methods of commiting crimes, if you block one, other methods will come up. The only way is to start applying the death penalty for offences like vote buying, party delegates buying, and every form of bribery and corruption😏
did that stop robbers kidnappers
Does it stop cartels in Mexico?
Crime can't be stopped with only the stick
You need a big carrot
Crime hasn't stopped in china Ms Saudi where the cut heads publicly
Re: NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) by Judolisco(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

it's a civil case so it will be transferred to d police.... If dem dey Rob for ur estate if ndlea squad dey around they'll help out and wait for reinforcement from d police.... Or u want dem to turn a blind eye to d crime like say dem no see am.... "It's not my business" na wetin spoil 9ja reach dis point bdat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Denied Bail / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.