Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos (56070 Views)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by mabea: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I am not asking who you voted for

I am saying you should accept results from Alimosho in good faith.

I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.
It seems you have the plan of rigging
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Dexpro: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go to Kwara State. There is a hell of sales there
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
zeuss:

So he can have evidence when APC steals his mandate.
If he is not a registered party agent recognized by inec.it is practically useless
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by riverbird: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is my area ajeromi, sanwolu boys came and destroyed everything and the police man that was supposed to protect the votes even ran more that everyone present.....

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by diggindeep: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
We don't want the supporters of terrorism in Lagos. Eko oni baje oooo. Children of hate are in pain right now. Kikikikikiki! By the way are you from the sad eastern part of the country? Kikikikikiki!

Not everyone is as senseless, tribalist and bigots like you.

Sadly, you will soon go begging as usual from those you so hated so much
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by mabea: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already
Alimosho, Ikeja, Ogba/Ifako Ijaiye
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by duro4chang(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
diggindeep:

Loser, we don't want terrorists in Lagos. IPOB is a terrorist organization. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Kikikikikiki! Always playing victim mentality.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Tee2027: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
The turnout isn't encouraging, there's voters apathy across the country today

Let the apathy remain than vapour or vigour to win through abracadabra of presidential election. Anything LP disgust me ok.

Lagos must be taken back to Lagosian not to that arrogant overly pride vapour or vigour.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by ProphetM0hammad: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
fergieboy:
Is Igbo the only tribe in Lagos

They are the only troublemakers in Lagos

Google what they did in Ghana and south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Clinton14(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bennycollins:
😆😆😆😆😆😆
BEST ELECTION.
''Best" don change meaning ?

No "Best" has not changed meaning,it's you that is delusional.

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by riverbird: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
diggindeep:

His begging will turn promax very soon😂

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Shantyken(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu won the election
You keep lying to yourself to keep your ego that obi won.
Even your people have done manual collation and he still won
Stop deceiving yourself and move on
This election remains the best so far in history of Nigeria
No mind them
I was asking a fellow how can someone vote without accreditation
What are the duties of PU agent-LG agent-State level
The last presidential election remains the best ever.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by frenzy48: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:
You guys shouldn’t have said that Lagos is a no man’s land.

Lagos is NOT a “NO MAN’S LAND …. and will never be!

Anambra is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Kano is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Bayelsa is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

London is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

New York is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Durban, South Africa is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Malaysia is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

The same attitude that you guys are using to cause problems and give Nigeria a bad name in South Africa, Malaysia and so on is what you are now repeating in Lagos.

You guys need to do an introspection and examine yourselves, especially your foolish toxic - tribalistic dominance mentality.

Look at the first military coup in Nigerian and the role you guys played? That was the beginning of Nigeria’s mess that we are still trying to get out from..

Also look at the civil war when you guys wanted to leave Nigeria and betray the federation just because CRUDE OIL had just been discovered from your region (NB: The first oil well, Olobiri oil well was in old eastern region)

You guys are PERPETRATORS of problems in Nigeria and NOT VICTIMS.

At least after today’s election, that your foolish sense of over-importance will reduce.

You have lost the presidential election, you’ll lose Lagos too today.

You have awoken the ethnic and tribal consciousness in most of us, including our highly intelligent youths who don’t normally bother about things like this before.
close mouth
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by okorogodwin4(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

The same attitude that you guys are using to cause problems and give Nigeria a bad name in South Africa, Malaysia and so on is what you are now repeating in Lagos.

You guys need to do an introspection and examine yourselves, especially your foolish toxic - tribalistic dominance mentality.

Look at the first military coup in Nigerian and the role you guys played? That was the beginning of Nigeria’s mess that we are still trying to get out from..

Also look at the civil war when you guys wanted to leave Nigeria and betray the federation just because CRUDE OIL had just been discovered from your region (NB: The first oil well, Olobiri oil well was in old eastern region)

At least after today’s election, that your foolish sense of over-importance will reduce.

You have awoken the ethnic and tribal consciousness in most of us, including our highly intelligent youths who don’t normally bother about things like this before.
if you like cry blood the south Easterners can never be intimidated or play second fiddle
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by prigoz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
The turnout isn't encouraging, there's voters apathy across the country today
What do you expect, presidential election was rigged and people are disappointed that their votes don't count. So blame INEC for the vote apathy.

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Diligent1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

Exactly
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Rainer8(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
nothing concern me concern voting again, make the politicians & inec come vote by themselves, my own is when my turn reach to rule wey no baggar put body oo! Since the democracy for the country now na turn by turn.

Mtchwww!...
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Wainey: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
sharone21:

Iberekodo to Mawuko in Abeokuta North, Ogun State has no Keke Maruwa... So, bike guys charge( higher when fuel isn't available) N300 per person or 2 persons N500 after some bargaining.

Just letting u know since u asked... Mawuko is springing up with houses and private estates.... Also, Ajegunle Ilepo( with back gate about 5 mins drive after the General Hospital at Iberekodo) to Bode Olude, no Keke Marwa. People share bikes here( N120-150 per person when there is no fuel hike) as to even see one is wahala.... People overload Ogun State green cabs ( N100 per person but not when there is no fuel)since not many pass here.

Besides, if one chooses to go from the back gate of Ajegunle Ilepo to Iberekodo( and to other places), the road there is a mid section that if u follow forward takes one to Mawuko and backwards to Iberekodo but to get vehicle there is wahala. Hoping vehicles will be many there even st night.

Soon, from Mawuko where the FUNAAB satellite campus leads further to Opebi( and out to Ibadan) if the road is well linked( hoping the government will do more in road constructions), there are few bikes plying there.

If these places have keke, it encourages movements in and out.

wow thanks, you explained alot, let me copy ur comment first.
I am also skeptical about those places with no Keke though as there could be a ban or government laws that discourage the business, I no wan enter one chance. Lol.

Once again, thanks, I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by searchlight: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

You wasted time and space typing nonsense
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Iamthoney(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

You be mumu
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Shantyken(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hydroxide:
Voters apathy in most of the polling units in Nigeria. Na mumu go still go out and vote after the outcome of the Feb 25th election. People has lost faith in the electoral system of Nigeria. I don even break my voters card already. It's useless to me.
Show evidence of wat u are saying
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Diligent1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:
This is my area ajeromi, sanwolu boys came and destroyed everything and the police man that was supposed to protect the votes even ran more that everyone present.....
E
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Brownshoe: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Karlifate post=121839267][/quote]y u come put your uncle pic bayi well! Greet them for me
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by GeneralPulal: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:
Na here me sef dey doing the Lord's work of Inec.....
Good one..

You have a look of a good girl. God bless you for not bleaching your blessed brown skin.

When you reach 80, you’ll still be looking 50..

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by baralatie(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hydroxide:
is not about inspiring candidate. Lots of people came out on Feb 25th cos of the promises Inec made before the elections. Like, transmission of result and all that. The electoral reform gave people hope but none of that happened. Even here in Delta state, Lots of People did not even indicate interest to vote. Na house people dey. Who win make him win abeg. No time to check time.
Lots of people came out on the 25th of February but compared to 20119 elections about 5 million people stayed away from the elections(voter apathy already).
Unfortunately,while in 2019 atiku, keankwaso,obi teamed together to gather 11 million votes in 2023.these three men literally threw away the chance to remove APC first out of office by splitting 13 million votes amongst themselves.tgus is inspite of the presidency throwing the whole country into financial chaosagainst his own party towards a national election.obviuisly this reflected in the downward spiral for the APC to Garner a msirably 9 million votes(the lowest ever in nigerias election history) but it was enough .why? The opposition were unserious.
It is these realization that we are seeing the effects.the participants are not inspiring at all
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Iykenuwa(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

Are you really this ignorant
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by zeuss: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

If he is not a registered party agent recognized by inec.it is practically useless
The votes are openly counted for all to hear and the polling units identified this evidence is irrefutable ... Broad daylight robberies are difficult to pull off.

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Karlifate: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Brownshoe:
y u come put your uncle pic bayi well! Greet them for me

Brownshoe 👞 greetings are NOT accepted. cheesy
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by anonymous1759(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dedonrukky:
Voter Apathy everywhere. INEC has caused this country so much harm than good.

LP caused it Carrying media propaganda that INEC failed to make them winners when it’s obvious they lost . Let the propaganda continue and see who will feel the effect . We don’t bitter politicians like Obi in our space .
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

I actually voted for the Labour Party in Governorship and house of assembly and I hope it counts

Who’s the LP candidate for house of assembly?
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Sigmundbest: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
tiswell:
Alimosho,the largest LG in Lasgidi is heavily Obidient
dey decieve yaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.