Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept (23994 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept by LtChisom: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

It seems you quote me halfway through the conversation.
I was teaching a guy up there who say there are no stealth UAV in existence, same way you're saying there are no stealth drones.

The drone i was referring to as a stealth drone was the Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel not the reaper drone.

Here is a link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_RQ-170_Sentinel

You are correct, my bad.
Re: U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept by Masterviolence: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
LtChisom:

You are correct, my bad.
We're all here to learn.
I appreciate the fact that you found out I was right.
Stay safe.
Re: U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept by richeeyo(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Antiochus:

What is Pooreeyo saying again.
Your military asset represents your symbol of power and pride so when a nation shoots it down it like a blow to you. In 2011 when Iran jammed and captured a US drone. US had to take the case to UN and demand Iran release the drone.

In 2019 Iran shot down the most expensive aircraft in US arsenal the global hawk drone. It was a blow to America come and see US reaction then may be you were in JSS2 then so it's possible you've not heard what I am saying before now.

Your IQ is the dead and rotten one pooreeyo.
It was not armed for christ sake
Those things have a long range radar
If it was armed with SAMs
Do you think they would be fuel dumped like that
The kill would definitely be beyond visual range
Re: U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept by Tiopii: 3:28pm On May 08, 2023
Ketamine9000mg:
US and the entire Europe are afraid of Russia.

Just making excuses.

LOL.. Russia shot a surveillance drone without any attack capabilities. If it were US fighter jets, you think Russia would come close to them?

US/West have no reason to fear Russia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.