Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV (32900 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by sreamsense: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is better to quickly go to court now even before result is out. After all, your oga obi is there, you can be robbing minds together because once election don't favour you, then; it is rigged. So, it will not favour you; we assumed it is already rigged based on Ipob/esn mentality. You killed your own political dream through your Twitter unguarded messages and Ipob/esn symphatizer loyalists; yorubas are now paying you back your rewards. You can go to court to waste more money, just make sure you have means to pay back money you borrowed for campaign

19 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by haffaze777(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wetin dis shinedu dey yarn?

21 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by OlawaleBammie: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
BCJAY:
It is well, this election can not be free in any sense. The intimidation is too much, here in Ogombo Ajah, we voted last time after election they broke all the boxes and our votes all became invalid. Fast forward to today I promised not to vote my son and colleagues encouraged me, I got there the classrooms we voted the last time we're all locked. The ask me vote thumbprint on a desk visible to all I refused. I went to the window cast my vote and about leaving the venue one of them called me Iya Ibeji, I looked back and greeted him . Only for him to start cursing me it was as if I killed his child. Just because I did not vote for their candidate I am so down with thinking now, what if at the end they lose and come for my head. It is well with my country, election is not a do or die affair o
All I know is that don't vote for who will turn Yorubaland to igboland in the name of bn sophisticated, leave sophistication alone and vote for the maintenance of Ur tribe in Ur region.

If u do mistake and place Ur region in the hand of ajeji, I swear Ur ibeji sef will never forgive u because it's their generation that will suffer it.

Let every region guide itself

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Philgafauto: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
sreamsense:
Is better to quickly go to court now even before result is out. After all, your oga obi is there, you can be robbing minds together because once election don't favour you, then; it is rigged. So, it will not favour you; we assumed it is already rigged based on Ipob/esn mentality. You killed your own political dream through your Twitter unguarded messages and a/esn symphatizer loyalists; yorubas are now paying you back your rewards. You can go to court to waste more money, just make sure you have means to pay back money you borrowed for campaign

Bobo yi sha….if only I can see people like you in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Philgafauto: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
All I know is that don't vote for who will turn Yorubaland to igboland in the name of bn sophisticated, leave sophistication alone and vote for the maintenance of Ur tribe in Ur region.

If u do mistake and place Ur region in the hand of ajeji, I swear Ur ibeji sef will never forgive u because it's their generation that will suffer it.

Let every region guide itself

Then why are you preparing to be a nation?

You see why the black man is an inferior animal?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by DenreleDave(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
If he can say this in yoruba language, then we might consider his options

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by highchief1: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/18/if-this-election-is-not-credible-i-will-fight-to-the-end-grv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPpTZmz1JI

Nlfpmod Mynd44
my wish for u is that u die in the fight.Since once u don’t win,it’s no longer a good election.Mad goat

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by richie240: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Look at what the northern premier (who u later treacherously killed) said about you close to 70 yrs ago
.....and it's still very much relevant even till today.

PointB:
If you reject GRV because his mother is Igbo, soon Lagos will be ruled by full bloodied Igboman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Don't worry, don't stop at Lagos alone o, take over all d sw states join.
cool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by DenreleDave(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Why not go to ur own region and prepare her to be nation..
Lavos and SW is far better than SE.

Ur concern shud be south east

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Arapmoi22: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

It could as soon as you have the number. For now, you don't have the number in Anambra compared to the demography in Lagos. So Lagos is likely to happen sooner than later.

What you see APC thugs doing today is the last kick of a dying horse. It's not sustainable. You can't mobilize against a political party with thugs every election. Sooner or later, the security services will be deployed to stop the thugs. When that happens, even the you will not be able to vote, only those you're trying to stop will have a field day.

But folks like you are not wise. You keep fighting against civilization.

A typical Igbo man believes they are the only one who thinks.
Civilization you all cannot go to Mbaise, Mbano, Ohaji Egbema, Isiala Ngwa, Ihiala, Amachala to effect.
It is only in Lagos you must effect it.

This demonic spirit of always asking for the seat of whoever helps you (In offices, Markets, Politics and everywhere) is irritating.
We didn't do anything bad hosting the Hausas, Kanuris, Igalas and so on. But those with the spirit of repaying those who gave them a space with sending them away from their home are the reason why people regret doing good sometimes.

Now, I am more apprehensive of the Igbo race than ever before.
We are now ready to make curtailing them a project.

The die is now cast.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by OlawaleBammie: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

if u like be a nation, if u like be an animal, if u like be a one Nigeria, if u like be a disjointed Nigeria, if u like be an OSU, if u like be an odogwu.

All I know is that don't make an attempt to rule over me in my region and I will not make an attempt to do so in Ur region.

Make everyone dey hin dey

Hold Ur region make I hold my region make everyone dey happy.

But if u have the obsession to rule in my region by fire by force when in reality someone in Enugu can not rule in Anambra then I will be happy to send u to Ur region in bodybags

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Man of Justice and fairness
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by muystoy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ori e buru,go and contest election in any of your potopoto states, we don't want any of you osus in Yorubaland,you are not part of us and we don't know you here Chinedu werey

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Johnjustice: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Drug addict cheesy

12 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by shortIGBOman: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
This one don see the handwriting on the wall grin

24 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Goodconcept78: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
LOL WAHALA

IT IS THE AUDACITY FOR THIS TRIBAL BIGOT LIKE CHINEDU TO EVEN THINK HE CAN WIN ELECTION IN LAGOS.

SOMETHING YOUR MASTER OBI THE FAILURE COULDN'T ACHIEVE

WAHALA DEY O

cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Senator777: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hope is not that this guy has started sensing it that he is going to fail.

10 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by adioolayi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fight oooo GRV..

You will first fight for you being validly nominated by LP at the Supreme Court fess..

Then, you can start thinking of fighting this mandate

11 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by ProphetM0hammad: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol
Oshey gladiator
Illegal candidate sef wan fight

Better find one town in ebonyi and rest

Or join your babe obiageli and be running from pillar to post

8 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by TheBTCinvestor: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
You are free to waill hard!!!!

Ur end is near..
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Tee2027: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fight to the end even die to the end.

Election never finish you don dey fight to the end, bloody looser.

Fight biko if u no fight and die den no be your papa born you.

Anuofia ewu!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by ipobarecriminals: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin angry grin grin grin labour in vain and CRYING grin cheesy cheesy

Won ti bere Ekun .
Awon omo oloripelebe grin cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Akanbimi: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol. Mumu. Nah your type we dey talk? Go vie for chancellorship in Alaigbo

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Sarsaproko: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Street fighter niyen! Nonsense and ingredients!

11 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by rolams(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
If APC no win you I go deactivate all my social media accounts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by chukwuibuipob: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nah who get 40 years old 🍷 make we celebrate Sanwo olu victory grin grin grin

Omo biafra lule cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Tommy12345: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yimu

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by maestroferddi: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Oniyeye.

No go find work to do. Go and pass your professional ARCON exam for a start! Ipob terrorist Ode
You are calling someone a terrorist yet You guys cannot win anything without thugs...

Come to my area and see thugs harassing voters from voting.

Tell whether the use of violence to determine election outcome is not terrorism...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.