Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV (32901 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Shikena(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
christistruth01:
Gbadebo Rhodes

Jandor has spilled all the beans on You

and the Labour party has admitted to that Awamaridi and not you won the Labour Party Primaries
Exactly. Himself and Obi should first fight all the irregularities within Labour Party. Charity begins at home.

8 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by excel127(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
If you're a beginner in Forex or interested in going from being knowledgeable to being profitable as a trader like me then contact me to join my free class on WhatsApp. Sent a direct whatsapp dm to me by removing the spaces on the link in my signature and just add your name ✅

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Jsucre(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
I tot he has already won online.

6 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by deji17: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chinedu don dey lament already..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Adakintroy: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
With all the money sitting under Lagos this one think say na him be the man to control am independently.

5 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Tvegas(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Optimist4ever:
Let's pray that your mandate isn't stolen. Let the will of the people prevail. Thats the Beauty of Democracy.
Who gave him the yeye mandate. You people have even destroyed the meaning of mandate. No be una fault na Buhari caused the anger votes from the Yoruba in lagos in the last election but they are wiser now.

7 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by abdulwassi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na so LP go turn mandate stolen party Ooh. Make labourers dey ready their wailing abeg

6 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arapmoi22:

A typical Igbo man believes they are the only one who thinks.
Civilization you all cannot go to Mbaise, Mbano, Ohaji Egbema, Isiala Ngwa, Ihiala, Amachala to effect.
It is only in Lagos you must effect it.

This demonic spirit of always asking for the seat of whoever helps you (In offices, Markets, Politics and everywhere) is irritating.
We didn't do anything bad hosting the Hausas, Kanuris, Igalas and so on. But those with the spirit of repaying those who gave them a space with sending them away from their home are the reason why people regret doing good sometimes.

Now, I am more apprehensive of the Igbo race than ever before.
We are now ready to make curtailing them a project.

The die is now cast.
Please all those Yoruba forming woke and liberalism. Majority of them don't know who igbos are. They are very ignorant they just follow twitter trend.
My first impression is to flog them but I discovered educating them is better.
Teach them history.
It lies on us to educate our aburos so they don't bring doom to our future generations

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
GRV this your wailling is too early you want to follow your boss steps iya lo ma jesi

3 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by willibounce1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
arcis:
This guy is so clueless. This mark the end of your political journey. You are so senseless and myopic in thinking.

If you like, start crying from now till eternity.

Werey go contest for counselor position

The moronic idi.ot was just using the fa.g.got obi for clout. He cashed in on the gullibility of the cursed ,hateful ipob cannibals. You will never see his poster with his deputy in the picture. Is either he's alone on the poster or he's with his gay.got adaobi master. That's the phucking air headed clown that wants to be governor of Lagos. Never going to happen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Tee2027: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
The more reason I said the demonic LP of obi should be destroy and deregister completely because obi and 95% of his followers have a trait of a bastard in their gene they are ready to burn down their fathers house even kill their father to please a cultist.

Good example is Psquare who their father died in that dilapidated wretched bungalow in the village and the poor old man tying torn wrapper with wobbling walking stick but his so called twins living in Mansion, riding Bent and G Wagon showing wealth so burning down Lagos will mean nothing to them since they have no where to call their father house.

Truth is bitter pill.

13 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Defeatist mentality grin

4 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by IgOga(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
You dey follow Obi's steps......LP nor go win any governorship today grin

5 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by LegacyB: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Well
By that time a full blooded Yoruba man from Oyo state whose name is ademola garpiyaoyetimelehin would have been elected governor of Anambra state
Exactly, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with those people . What they cannot tolerate they love to serve others.

10 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by xest(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg
as APC won presidential abi
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by georgeakins: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
PointB:

It could as soon as you have the number. For now, you don't have the number in Anambra compared to the demography in Lagos. So Lagos is likely to happen sooner than later.

What you see APC thugs doing today is the last kick of a dying horse. It's not sustainable. You can't mobilize against a political party with thugs every election. Sooner or later, the security services will be deployed to stop the thugs. When that happens, even the you will not be able to vote, only those you're trying to stop will have a field day.

But folks like you are not wise. You keep fighting against civilization.

Stop foaming at the mouth.

Think about how to salvage your wretched region.
Go to your Ibo land and elect committed leaders who will rescue the place from inexorable backwardness.
One day, Ibos shall be flushed out of South West.
Enough is enough!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Voiceofthestree: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:
You will just die like chicken. Many have gone. Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, e.t.c.

But instead of dying wastefully, why not donate yourself to our Yahoo Yahoo boys to use you for money rituals.

Imagine wetin you deh talk.... Oo fe ki ko le our ole Baba ooo.Omo ale
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by norriswood(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Chinedu go and contest at Anambra , u don lose today already abeg . Apc won hands down ooooo Abeg
...who gave u that gut.....who are the people pushing this ganja thing
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by ASIPA3(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
So you and your IPOB people think say Dem fit package you wey be originally Chinedu for us a Gbadebo for Lagos and we the original Lagosian we go come mumu vote out Sanwo-Olu an excellently performing governor?? Sorry Mr Chinedu try next time! U can't see draw today!!! Pele ooo

11 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by rapwizzy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sebi your people talk say Lagos na no man's land? Oya... Your eye go clear.

8 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by dahmie2013: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
If he can say this in yoruba language, then we might consider his options
😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
LP showing once again they are not different from the ruling party.

4 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Ttooyy12345: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
He said he has casted his vote. grin grin grin
Who wanna govern Lagos

6 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Capernum: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What's your business with who becomes king in another kingdom?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by raskymonojendor: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Well
By that time a full blooded Yoruba man from Oyo state whose name is ademola garpiyaoyetimelehin would have been elected governor of Anambra state
They won't even campaign for this guy in Oyo let alone the guy contest in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by Odegbami1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go to your state na. Can you guys allow a Yoruba to be your councilor talkless of a governor. They harbour you and you come back to stab them. Ungrateful element

maestroferddi:
You are calling someone a terrorist yet You guys cannot win anything without thugs...

Come to my area and see thugs harassing voters from voting.

Tell whether the use of violence to determine election outcome is not terrorism...

8 Likes

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by F117nighthawk: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oga it can never be credible, u are contesting with thugs, agberos and the big, alcapone of thuggery at the top,and besides, a compromised INEC and police force riddled with corruption and incompetence. Naija is a complete failed state, where stupidity and absurdity reign Supreme

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by ipobarecriminals: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
And you go fade off like your dad, Obi! 🤣
Sanwo don win this election and there's nothing any bagga can do about it. If Dem announce result, I no wan hear "rigging" or any "stolen mandate" from those PIGS!🤣

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by EmperorFred: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:
Ok you dn eat today?
Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by PointB: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Stop foaming at the mouth.

Think about how to salvage your wretched region.
Go to your Ibo land and elect committed leaders who will rescue the place from inexorable backwardness.
One day, Ibos shall be flushed out of South West.
Enough is enough!

Lagos is my home. I was born in Lagos, grew up in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, and speak better Yoruba than most Lagosians, perhaps even better than you that is quoting me. I am a stakeholder in Lagos, not a visitor. I will vote and affect elections in Lagos. Nothing you can do about it except to get shot snatching ballot boxes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV by omoadeleye(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oshey Kunle fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return / President Buhari Is One Of The Major Recipients Of Dasuki Money - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.