Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (60959 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by nlfpmod: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSn-wkz0Kc&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Nigerian woman, Sisi Yemmie, said she was not allowed to vote with her husband because "they look like Igbos".

My husband and I were not allowed to vote. They said we look like Igbo people. I can’t believe this. Roman Catholic Church awoyaya.

https://twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/1637052549051162624?t=LOJHW0LCqspxGrroSn7HRg&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Quest7777: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
What do you expect when Police said MC Oluomo that came out publicly on air to threaten Igbos, was only joking.

578 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by MuchAdo: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
kiss
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by N3TRAL: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by triple996(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
More evidence cos we don't know who to blv anymore

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
See how one man's desperation is about to destroy Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to the human race.

385 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by FreeStuffsNG: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Social media shah. smh

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Lemos14: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
Fake

I know that will be your auto response oga bot...

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:
More evidence cos we don't know who to blv anymore
Just shut up Dundee.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by RZArecta(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Social media shah. smh
shey social media exposing the APC hoodlums causing mayhem in Lagos is the problem or what is bugging you this hot day ?

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by inoki247: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol you no show dem ur PVC wey ur name dey or you people just want to chase Clout as usual....

If it happens truely which I doubt he no go hard u to prove yourself,...

Make them sha du the election mak everybody go rest...

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by LesbianBoy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
You mean this yoruba woman wey dey do cook videos for YouTube is now an ipob tout? shocked shocked shocked

The hatred for igbos is what is holding Nigeria back. When that hatred stops, Nigeria would get better but I don't see it stopping anytime soon. angry

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Aquaflow77: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
In urchin's shallow minds, anyone apart from Hausa or Yoruba is igbo. Even yorubas without tribal marks are now classified as igbo. grin

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by God1000(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
This country is so polarised

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by dustmalik: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by ProphetM0hammad: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
They should show their ID to confirm their tribes

If they're are igbos, election is also going on in enugu

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Vinnie2000(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
After APC/Buhari plunged Nigeria into a Terrible, Economic Mess. 😒

APC/Tinubu wants to Plunge this Country into an Ethnic Crisis, dictatorship or even Civil War! embarassed

Everything about APC is EVIL! undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by opalu: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Haba

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by MikoB: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmm,I hate violence in every form, but this time around I have nothing to say because the people supporting Labour Party have never condemned what ipob is doing in the East by killing innocent people, they said charity begins at home, I said it here before and I am saying it again that sanwo olu will win with a large margin, not because he has performed excellently well but for his major opponent who is an ipob sympathiser.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by DamnnNiggarr: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
shocked

chai! there really was a country.

5 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Rikidony(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
So sad, Nigeria has gone to the dogs, thank God I'm getting the hell out of this country soon.

15 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Weedhustler: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eluu p.....79

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by xristos(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Jamiubond009(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by duro4chang(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake news.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by abobote: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
They will still lose

3 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Goodconcept78: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go and deal with Anambra thugs and Peter Obi unknown gun men first.

IGBO COWARDS HIDING IN THEIR ONE ROOM APARTMENT IN LAGOS SHOUTING BIAFRA

AWON WEYREY grin cheesy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
They asked if they were Yorubas. After confirming they were Yoruba, the thugs still asked who they will vote for.
Most Yorubas will vote for GRV

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by MorolayoVictor(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Confirm this first please...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.