Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (60990 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by nameo: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.

Have you not been one of those promoting this hate here on NL?

What sorta a bladdi Hypocrite are you?

2 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Solocoin: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
And those supporting this impunity will be happy not because they have any gain from those causing this problem but because of their obsession as the party they support is in power and will still cry later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by abdulwassi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake and lies.. She must be for LP.. They're known for lying.

2 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by jude33084(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
They should show their ID to confirm their tribes

If they're are igbos, election is also going on in enugu

Shame on you
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Billygee2u: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
What do you expect when Police said Oluomo that came out publicly on air to threaten Igbos, was only joking.
Police are APCriminals members

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by rollywise(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
Fake

Why Why do young people reason like this
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Social media shah. smh

Mugu
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by ProphetM0hammad: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
jude33084:

Shame on you

Shame on you too Okafor

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by onuman: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity.

The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.

In bold.
Foster national unity? Nigeria separates with every new day. Look at the 2023 elections and see beyond the nose.

The SW had to adopt Amotekun to ward off invaders from other regions in the same country. A country that has this type of security arrangement is a false country. Crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta keep politicians in Nigeria one, but the regions are as most disunited as anyone can think about anywhere in the world.
If Nigerians are Caucasians, they would not believe that crude oil and gas deposits are all there is for a country to stay afloat, they would have agreed to separate the regions into more manageable and functional countries.
They would know that what matters is not how big or rich one's country is, but how happy and contended one is with one's country. There are too many Sovereign nations in the UN with population less than the population of the least populated ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by boldtruthalways: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
What APC is looking for in this country, they will see it. Dint worry.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by snowball11(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
The emergence of this devilish party (APC) into Nigeria corridor of power set the nation hundreds of years backward! undecided

What a demonic party with members actively participating in thuggery and agberoism! grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Greatechng(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

That’s not entirely true sir
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by JealousCobra(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you no show dem ur PVC wey ur name dey or you people just want to chase Clout as usual....

If it happens truely which I doubt he no go hard u to prove yourself,...

Make them sha du the election mak everybody go rest...

Which law stipulated that one should show touts his or her PVC before voting.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Voiceofthestree: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
MikoB:
Hmm,I hate violence in every form, but this time around I have nothing to say because the people supporting Labour Party have never condemned what ipob is doing in the East by killing innocent people, they said charity begins at home, I said it here before and I am saying it again that sanwo olu will win with a large margin, not because he has performed excellently well but for his major opponent who is an ipob sympathiser.

Shut up this as anything to do with Igbo ok this election is between Son of the land and A stranger imposed by a chief thug kk nothing concern ipob for this matter
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by bazoodo: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
onuman:
Tell them to have Lagos to their own by declaring Oduduwa Republic so that non Yorubas will leave Lagos, they will refuse.
Crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta will not allow them declare Oduduwa Republic.
Political and religious leaders of Arewa 12 Sharia states literally carved out their new country from Nigeria through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001.
These ones talk of indigenes of Lagos here.
joker the Niger Delta will happily join the oduduwa Republic than join biafrauud. Ondo State alone is blessed with crude oil and enough bitumen. The itsekiris who are half Yorubas have land with enough crude oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by ebenholer2(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
MENTION YOUR POLLING UNIT AND DETAILS ABOUT THE PLACE....YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR NAME WILL BE SEARCHED FROM THE LIST, IF TRULLY THIS HAPPENED, VOTES IN THAT UNIT WILL DEFINITELY BE CANCELLED. BE ASSURED.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by deji17: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
IPOB and propaganda are 6 and half a dozen.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

You have to blame Tinubu 😁

Keep crying
The evil you support today will come back to haunt you very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by baylow85: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
They should show their ID to confirm their tribes

If they're are igbos, election is also going on in enugu
You are a patriot
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by SouthSouth1914: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
SaintLucia:
It will be worst for Igbo. Yoruba will not take it easy with Igbo the way the Hausa-Fulani were insulted by Igbo under Buhari. You will see shege especially in Lagos.

Shameful comments. Lagos is more or less a crime scene! If the governor worked out all right, he wouldn't need thugs to win elections. Like I said earlier, we are all victims of ineffective government structures. Power always belongs to the people, the end will justify the means. I thought the Yorubas are intellectuals, so far they are more or less animals with the commando style of politics! Shame
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Bring your wife or any fresh girl in your kin that's free of STDs if I won't reconfigure her labia majora in the other room.
My girls doesn't do a low life Imp.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Jackson105: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
The evil you support today will come back to haunt you very soon.

That evil will destroy you and your family. Use1ess loser.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Aprocco: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
caandi:
Lmao the person that said igbos hiding in their one room apartment
One thing I know a yoruba man will hardly bring out better money to rent a good house,
He rather stays in face me I slap you
But you see igbos, an igbo man might not be too rich but out of his annual income he will make sure he lives in a good, neat compound with peace of mind
Na yorubas dominate one room apartment for Lagos
Also under bridge dem full dere
Including Incomplete buildings…..
Stop shading another tribe when your own tribe is not better!

See talk from a flat- headed tenant. Eebo sabi good thing, na hin you travel night bus dey sell market for traffic dey subject your children and generation to 3rd class- citizen riddicule wey you dey face so?

Reason why you are here is Because Yorubas are better. If Lagos had regimes as Obi, Obiano, Ngige, IPOB, you won't be here.

3 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by rollywise(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'm very worried I'm from Nigeria. What a country. My God

2 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by MountHoreb: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
MikoB:
Hmm,I hate violence in every form, but this time around I have nothing to say because the people supporting Labour Party have never condemned what ipob is doing in the East by killing innocent people, they said charity begins at home, I said it here before and I am saying it again that sanwo olu will win with a large margin, not because he has performed excellently well but for his major opponent who is an ipob sympathiser.

Stop bleating like a lost goat. One of your type is down already. If you do anyhow, you follow him straight.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by 43Ronin: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Although this is sad everybody must learn from what has befallen the once great yoruba tribe. This is a tribe of people that were first privy to quality education. Many of them studies in Cambridge, Oxford. There were thoroughly educated that they produced the first African Nobel laureate. While other tribes were playing cathc-up. Now the reverse is the case. The Hausas and igbos have caught up and surpassed them. In hausa land no-one is asking you of your tribe before you vote, same thing in igboland and nigerdelta. It's only in yoruba land. Every other tribesman must learn from what befell this people. You must not allow evil and corrupt politicians alter your value system. You must resist them from destroying your values and relegating you people to the background. How can other people from other tribes come to Lagos and make it, their children going to schools, working or doing businesses, but a whole lot of yoruba children in the dame Lagos are in street cults, political thugs, agberos.Never-do-wells who envy and hate other non-yorubas simply because they are better-off. They now wait for elections as a means to display their envy & jealousy. Damn what a pity.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Anatakuebira: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=ProphetM0hammad post=121842841]They should show their ID to confirm their tribes

If they're are igbos, election is also going on in enugu[/quote grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by azpekuliar: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
The Igbos - an endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by caandi: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
you stay in one hut in abakalikie village and start typing rubbish .
Am sure you don’t knw the roads that leads to Lagos.
Go on twitter and see how your men are lamenting of landlord throwing their loads out .
who’s this local champion quoting me ?
For your info I’m a bonafide lagosian! Born and brought up here! and I know that it’s yorubas that mainly dominate face me i face you!
If you even see Igbo man in a one room it won’t be long, after he hustles, he builds his own house and park out.
Is this not why your people are threatening igbos to leave ?
So they can occupy their sweat and mansions
I’ll advise they better hustle for heavenly mansions, cos this earthly one is definitely out of their reach!!

Abeg rest joore
Drink water and be calming down
Ciao
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by arcis: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
snowball11:
The emergence of this devilish party (APC) into Nigeria corridor of power set the nation hundreds of years backward! undecided

What a demonic party with members actively participating in thuggery and agberoism! grin

keep ranting. Your cry never start..you go cry for next 8 years...Nigeria will be great while enemies like you will keep crying 😢
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

That evil will destroy you and your family. Use1ess loser.
Shut up dundee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.