Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (60995 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Intrepid01(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chaii obidients are everly ready to cause trouble once they don’t have their way, I’m beginning to believe IPOB members are actually the ones behind this movement. Like does it even make sense to say that you were not allowed to vote cos you look somehow? Propaganda everywhere.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Jackson105: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Shut up dundee.

Go and tell your father at home to shut up.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by SenatePresdo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.

Are you the one that wrote this, abi Somebody hacked your account?

I didn't know you could think outside the boxes of your sentiments.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Capernum: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What's your business with who becomes king in another kingdom?

4 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Popesuccess(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
What do you expect when Police said Oluomo that came out publicly on air to threaten Igbos, was only joking.
If Tinubu eventually become president, APC will never lose any election, rigging, thuggery and electoral violence will be the other of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
My girls doesn't do a low life Imp.
Na you be low like naa.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Social media shah. smh
...it's always like that when the news doesn't align with your thinking
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by YorubaSamurai: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bobbiee:

Apparently, now even a Yoruba person that doesn't have the tribal markings is Igbo. Paranoid freaks. They fear Igbo people so much but we no send them.
they dont fear you, they just dont like or want you tongue
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

I'll Go and tell my father at home to shut up.
That's nice.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Ykc2(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Including thick yam leg, bear bear and hairy chest
Ellu P
Top to your bottom
yes even davido papa get am ,governor of osun get am, yemi alade get am, abi no be igbo women born all of them grin grin our half igbo children go dey rule over your family eternity, just like children of ondo's governor will later rule your family
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
For ur mosque mind shey?
Beremx:
They asked if they were Yorubas. After confirming they were Yoruba, the thugs still asked who they will vote for.
Most Yorubas will vote for CRV
CRV ko, Honda accord ni grin

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Na you be low like naa.
Sharap.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by caandi: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aprocco:

See talk from a flat- headed tenant. Eebo sabi good thing, na hin you travel night bus dey sell market for traffic dey subject your children and generation to 3rd class- citizen riddicule wey you dey face so?

Reason why you are here is Because Yorubas are better. If Lagos had regimes as Obi, Obiano, Ngige, IPOB, you won't be here.

omo ale you no go rest
You this local thing can’t even stand me when you see me
I won’t be surprised if one of your friends/acquaintance is paying my parents rent sef
Shioorrr
You’re here taking trash
Everyone has a right to move and migrate
Orobas that dominated London
Have londoners chased them away?
Y’all are dere doing menial jobs and shit!!

Try to be calming down and take a lot of water
It will do you good!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Sharap.
Sharap.

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by emee701(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
caandi:
who’s this local champion quoting me ?
For your info I’m a bonafide lagosian! Born and brought up here! and I know that it’s yorubas that mainly dominate face me i face you!
If you even see Igbo man in a one room it won’t be long, after he hustles, he builds his own house and park out.
Is this not why your people are threatening igbos to leave ?
So they can occupy their sweat and mansions
I’ll advise they better hustle for heavenly mansions, cos this earthly one is definitely out of their reach!!

Abeg rest joore
Drink water and be calming down
Ciao
if you arent yoruba. You are not lagosian. Only yorubas are lagosians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Zane2point4(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.
You said it all my brother,what pains me is that after election you’ll start hearing old past criminals saying its infact one of the most credible election ever held

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
God will surprise them;He always have the last laugh.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Konjiboii: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
The hate I don dey get for Yoruba people ehn, it's getting to the level of how much I hate the police. angry

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Tee2027: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
KINGS100:
Always blaming Obi for your problems, When Fulani killed in Owo Church was it Obi and Igbo that caused it. The problem with you is you don't even know what motivate your anger, Jealousy or envy, fear or hate?

Good reference point. Where was obi when that same fulani ran ruthless on Southern Nigerian, biko where was his sudden discovered voice then? Now he came out and started claiming he love Nigerians but when Fulani nearly ran us into extinct we never hear pim from him.

Plsssssss gerra outta here.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by SaintLucia: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Shameful comments. Lagos is more or less a crime scene! If the governor worked out all right, he wouldn't need thugs to win elections. Like I said earlier, we are all victims of ineffective government structures. Power always belongs to the people, the end will justify the means. I thought the Yorubas are intellectuals, so far they are more or less animals with the commando style of politics! Shame
It will be worst for Igbo. Yoruba will not take it easy with Igbo the way the Hausa-Fulani were insulted by Igbo under Buhari. You will see shege especially in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fahdiga(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Sharap.
Continue deceiving yourself with fake news. GRV is my incoming governor.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Yogibor: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yoruba people doing their thing
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by kmaster007: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igbo are not allowing Yoruba's to vote in whr dey dominant likewise Yoruba too doing the same...
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by onuman: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
bazoodo:
joker the Niger Delta will happily join the oduduwa Republic than join biafrauud. Ondo State alone is blessed with crude oil and enough bitumen. The itsekiris who are half Yorubas have land with enough crude oil
First of all, you don't even know where and where Niger Delta begins and ends.

If the SS region will join Oduduwa Republic so long as we let the 220m people being crushed in one Nigeria to prosper in different manageable countries out of the present Nigeria, who is bothered about that?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
What do you expect when Police said Oluomo that came out publicly on air to threaten Igbos, was only joking.
any protest that may emerge from this injustice will have a spillover of the pain of endsars. The police are just like prison warden to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by anungangampu: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
The funny thing is most of my friends didn't even come out to vote. Tout in my street have been gathering since 5;00 o'clock. They were telling anyone not voting Apc to stay at home.
I was like, no one is even coming out to vote. We dey catch cruise with una. Monday I pray come faster.
Agberos are least of my problem as I know one bottle of trophy can make them change 360° their loyalty.

I see the evil going on in my area. Most yoroubas who hate tout tasking them, left their business for other places and little by little other tribes are now doing business and paying the agberos even the so-called transport business are now going to other tribes. I guess Yoroubas are finding it hard paying this bastards yet every election they make them stronger.
Who cAres?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by dinachi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSn-wkz0Kc&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Nigerian woman, Sisi Yemmie, said she was not allowed to vote with her husband because "they look like Igbos".

https://twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/1637052549051162624?t=LOJHW0LCqspxGrroSn7HRg&s=19
This is not happening in 1967 people this is happening in 2023. Tinubu is an evil man!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Continue deceiving yourself with fake news. GRV is my incoming governor.
Ok. GRV has won in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.