Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (60981 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nwoke, u are even wasting time sef.
Can't u cancel it from ur phone?
cool

ebenholer2:
MENTION YOUR POLLING UNIT AND DETAILS ABOUT THE PLACE....YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR NAME WILL BE SEARCHED FROM THE LIST, IF TRULLY THIS HAPPENED, VOTES IN THAT UNIT WILL DEFINITELY BE CANCELLED. BE ASSURED.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Taba21: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.

Blame Igbo for all the things that is happening in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by OmonnakOdapig: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
shocked
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by izubext007: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
this rubish is getting out of hand .
so this is the joke that the stupid police officer said mc omo is joking
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Zikson: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chai i can't believe what's going on in Lagos, E be like say military dictatorship better pass this Democracy

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Osigini??
Obviously u were in Siberia last 2 weeks during the presidential elections when apc voters were harassed in alaigbo.

https://youtube.com/shorts/c_CVh6csijg?feature=share

43Ronin:
Although this is sad everybody must learn from what has befallen the once great yoruba tribe. This is a tribe of people that were first privy to quality education. Many of them studies in Cambridge, Oxford. There were thoroughly educated that they produced the first African Nobel laureate. While other tribes were playing cathc-up. Now the reverse is the case. The Hausas and igbos have caught up and surpassed them. In hausa land no-one is asking you of your tribe before you vote, same thing in igboland and nigerdelta It's only in yoruba land. Every other tribesman must learn from what befell this people. You must not allow evil and corrupt politicians alter your value system. You must resist them from destroying your values and relegating you people to the background. How can other people from other tribes come to Lagos and make it, their children going to schools, working or doing businesses, but a whole lot of yoruba children in the dame Lagos are in street cults, political thugs, agberos.Never-do-wells who envy and hate other non-yorubas simply because they are better-off. They now wait for elections as a means to display their envy & jealousy. Damn what a pity.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Gandrova: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
What do you expect when Police said MC Oluomo that came out publicly on air to threaten Igbos, was only joking.
Lolz! Brutal reply

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BluntCrazeMan: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes I’m a tribal bigot. Did I ever said I’m not a tribal bigot?

It's good you carry your identity and be moving around.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Gandrova: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
Nwoke, u are even wasting time sef.
Can't u cancel it from ur phone?
cool

Story for the gods cheesy
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by tabaralph: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
You mean this yoruba woman wey dey do cook videos for YouTube is now an ipob tout? shocked shocked shocked

The hatred for igbos is what is holding Nigeria back. When that hatred stops, Nigeria would get better but I don't see it stopping anytime soon. angry

It can never stop in this life time… fact!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
It has always bn there..... in ur genes, it's just manifesting now.
Your forebears whose genes u inherited have no love for no one except their kinfolks. Your fathers didn't tell u how they treacherously killed the military and political leaders of the north, west and mid-west in the 1966 coup whilst not touching a single igno leader?
Not be today d hate start, na ur own hatred just dey show face.
Ndo!
cool
Konjiboii:
The hate I don dey get for Yoruba people ehn, it's getting to the level of how much I hate the police. angry
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Gandrova: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
The couple had a very disappointing experience and you could hear it in her voice. It's not a good thing that negroids are stereotyping ethnic groups within the race based on physical appearance.

If there's any race in the world that should unite, it's black people who are not rated anywhere apart from Sub Saharan Africa.

All hands must be on deck to foster national unity. The outcome of 2023 General Elections seems to be the further division of a hugely diversified country.

As long as you are Nigerian, you have the constitutional right to vote and be voted for anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope that my children grow up in a country where they are not discriminated because of their r/l factor, h factor, cone head, flat head or yam legs.
Bros am an advocate of National unity, but as it is today, Nigeria is already divided unless we don't want to accept the brutal reality.
Politicans don't care about the electorates and the electorates seems not to understand this facts.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Gandrova: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
See how one man's desperation is about to destroy Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to the human race.
But P.O aspirations is not a disgrace to human race also. Dey play Dey play Igbo
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by beejaay: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are the real chameleon.. You will be everywhere throwing tribal tantrum, abusing other tribes or people that doesn't support tinubu or apc and then turn around to sound pained.. People like you should be avoided in real life. I so pity your wife and family cos u go dey show then shege.. Ajekana too baso(green snake under green grass)
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by shaboti: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shemadex:
Etilule u ppl have

U ppl cos it we Yoruba ppl ar peace lovin' ppl
But u make us show our red eyes
You people call yourselves peace-loving but exhibit the opposite. There's nothing peaceful about thuggery, violence and hatefulness to the point of disenfranchising even your own tribesmen. The agberos and political touts you empower today will show you and your unborn generations premium shege tomorrow as per usual. Na yourself you dey do.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Bobbiee: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
they dont fear you, they just dont like or want you tongue

You fear
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Biafraaa: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yoruba ronu"
Only to end up using plank to deck Yinka and Tolu because according to you "they look like Igbo".
Y'all names & family origin are not enough again. You must get those long tribal marks on your cheeks. It's 2FA🤣🤣

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Omodua(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

What are ibo voters looking for around when elections are holding in 4 states in the east?

Election in a Yoruba land should be canceled because osus didn't vote?
Silly comments from an E-diot and thug.

Those voting in Lagos resides and carry out their businesses here. So,how do you expect them to vote in southeast where they didn't register?

Some of your comments confounds us. Shows the circle of desperation by APC leadership.

The election is going to be cancelled.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by YorubaSamurai: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bobbiee:

You fear
who are igbos that we should fear?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by ProphetM0hammad: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omodua:
Silly comments from an E-diot and thug.

Those voting in Lagos resides and carry out their businesses here. So,how do you expect them to vote in southeast where they didn't register?

Some of your comments confounds us. Shows the circle of desperation by APC leadership.

The election is going to be cancelled.

Who forced them to abandon their homes and move to Lagos?

I don't have any business with you again.
I'm glad most of them were prevented from trying to impose Chinedu on Lagos

Go and cancel the election na
Obiageli your messiah is still everywhere crying
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by jclassiq(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
See how one man's desperation is about to destroy Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to the human race.

This is really sad.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
In as much as d 'endsars protest' will start from Anambra through enugu, thru Ania and end in imo, it's no problem.
No just bring ur madness cross onitsha bridge, dassol.
cool
CodeTemplar:
any protest that may emerge from this injustice will have a spillover of the pain of endsars. The police are just like prison warden to Nigerians.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by jchioma: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
Eyaaaaaa... Pele anti shioma.
I bin dey think b4 say Lagos na no man's land b4 o.
cool

In your hate you support evil because in your warped mind, there are only Igbo that stay in these areas being disenfranchised from excersing their God given rights? I've voted already in my pu, but reports coming in from those areas are not going to help apc going by feelers coming out elsewhere. For your information.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
kmaster007:
Igbo are not allowing Yoruba's to vote in whr dey dominant likewise Yoruba too doing the same...

This is where it all began 2 weeks ago.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Simplythebest: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Everything fake to u
triple996:
Fake
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
In as much as d 'endsars protest' will start from Anambra through enugu, thru Ania and end in imo, it's no problem.
No just bring ur madness cross onitsha bridge, dassol.
cool
the last one started on the side of the Niger Lagos is in Ughelli. Urchins are illiterates.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by CharleyBright(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
They should show their ID to confirm their tribes

If they're are igbos, election is also going on in enugu

You are a big fool for supporting these injustice just because it serves your interest.
Yorubas are setting a bad precedent in the elections for other states to follow.
When other states start doing this, I hope u won't complain.
Imagine when northerners start stopping non indigenes from voting?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good.... noted.
This time around, let it start from Anambra thru enugu, thru abia and let it end in imo.
Don't cross over the onitsha bridge with ur protests madness!
Thank u.
cool
CodeTemplar:
the last one started on the side of the Niger Lagos is in Ughelli. Urchins are illiterates.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Tzar(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
As usual, the stupid Igbo lies and propaganda continues!
So two to three actors cannot do this fake sound bite ?
Una never learn finish!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by ProphetM0hammad: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
CharleyBright:

You are a big fool for supporting these injustice just because it serves your interest.
Yorubas are setting a bad precedent in the elections for other states to follow.
When other states start doing this, I hope u won't complain.
Imagine when northerners start stopping non indigenes from voting?

When did yorubas go to ebonyi or enugu to start dragging with you
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eyaaaaaa..... Anti chioma, we didn't hear ur cries of "disenfranchised from excersing their God given rights" 2 weeks ago when apc voters were harassed in alaigbo.
We yaff heard ur cries o ye Ndi-hypocrite!
cool

jchioma:

In your hate you support evil because in your warped mind, there are only Igbo that stay in these areas being disenfranchised from excersing their God given rights? I've voted already in my pu, but reports coming in from those areas are not going to help apc going by feelers coming out elsewhere. For your information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.