Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' (60997 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Omodua(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Who forced them to abandon their homes and move to Lagos?

I don't have any business with you again.
I'm glad most of them were prevented from trying to impose Chinedu on Lagos

Go and cancel the election na
Obiageli your messiah is still everywhere crying
Is Lagos not part of Nigeria where anybody could chose to reside?

Your argument shows you're barely literate and could cogitate reasonably.

As an illiterate, I won't engage you further. You do not understand the dynamics of leadership and electioneering processes.

A thug is always a thug.

Getat!

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Jimbadly: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
They should show their ID to confirm their tribes

If they're are igbos, election is also going on in enugu

You're an 1mbecile and a dotard for saying that.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Dedeity: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Headslammers like you need to inhabit in the tick forest with animals
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by viodemus: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igbos good morning o.

Am talking to the igbos who are the "I still believe in Nigeria" this and that.

It is time to increase wisdom. It is not treason to work for the interest of the Americans, Israelis, UK, and other good christian, jewish, and other non extremist islamics countries. Their interest is more favorable to us than the depression of the core north and the wanna be oppressors of the tribalist islamic sw.

Igbos need to understand the politics of the situation of the country. Big countries did not break us up, we are doing that ourselves. So, igbos need to apply wisdom accordingly.
The core north is a stooge of Saudi and other islamics, The yoruba muslims are the northern stooges - they just like to infiltrate the UK. The north is their backbone in their quest to destroy the igbos who are Christians or traditionalists.

This is a good development in helping those of us who are seeking foreign help for whatever including arms for survival.

We don't have representation in any vital aspects of the country. Look at the Commissioner of npf in Lagos is yoruba - where do you think his interest lies, go to the north - it is mostly islamic northerners or islamic yorubas, then in the east, they will bring a controllable minority and northerner and tribalist sw to run that affair. It is the same scenario in all branches of NA.

Igbos, the genocide is setting up against the igbos and Christians. But don't be dismayed, it will not be a one sided genocide. I will advice the igbos not to build anything new, because it might be destroyed. But we can fight back. This will not really be a close combat fight, the coast of Nigeria can be remotely mined, every farm can be poisoned, water can be affected, then close combat fighting can still be going on. We will all be affected. With the help of our allies especially foreign countries and right wing Christians, their flying objects can be brought down, and every inch of Nigeria and even neighboring countries can be reached with mediocre missiles. The Christians should not be dismayed. We will all loose, but the survivors will be respected and the country will be broken to a less hectic union. The Christians have a chance. The world powers are not.seeing the plight yet, but they are slowly understanding what is going on.

Igbos shouldn't start the bs, or let me say raise the bs stakes. some people are currently positioning things at strategic places, when they start their brazen massacre and when a lot more people see the reality, then it will be easier to escalate.

May God bless the igbos and Christians
May God bless America
May God Bless Israel
May God bless the UK
May God bless the Christians against oppression and slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
You mean this yoruba woman wey dey do cook videos for YouTube is now an ipob tout? shocked shocked shocked

The hatred for igbos is what is holding Nigeria back. When that hatred stops, Nigeria would get better but I don't see it stopping anytime soon. angry
Hatred for igbos or wetin you talk... But igbos no develop their own states.. It's like oguro dey worry you
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by LegendHero(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
It's good you carry your identity and be moving around.

How’s that your business tho?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by qtx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:
More evidence cos we don't know who to blv anymore
What kind of evidence? with that kind of agressiveness of the guys talking they should start making a video right? Some of u sometimes talk as if u dont reason at all.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by dominic17: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don't know senseless people like you still exist in this world, with your type Nigeria is far from development.
ProphetM0hammad:

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by wonderr(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
See how one man's desperation is about to destroy Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to the human race.
leave Nigeria na abi them tie you for here
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
qtx:
What kind of evidence? with that kind of agressiveness of the guys talking they should start making a video right? Some of u sometimes talk as if u dont reason at all.
We talk cos we v brain. Only a zombie like you blv everything online
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Taaaa.... Mazi uwazurike dozz not aglee with u nwoke!
riverbird:
The most EDUCATED FOOLISH tribe award in Nigeria goes to the yorubas😊

Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
The one in alaigbo (during the presidential election) where apc voters were harassed and disenfranchised is 'sprirtual prevention' shey??

Iffa tear u slap dia!
cool

https://youtube.com/shorts/c_CVh6csijg?feature=share

Omodua:
Shut up!

We are talking about Lagos where people are physically prevented from voting because they suspect them to be of South East extraction and you're spewing nonsense here.

Is physical assault the civilised and sure way way to win election.

APC as Tinubu the arrowhead for the past 24yrs and not yet done. He doesn't want changes or paradigm shift. Now,they have thrown the state into anomie and utter confusion. Attacking igbos and non Yoruba's not voting for APC.

Nigeria at razor's edge!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by riverbird: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
Taaaa.... Mazi uwazurike dozz not aglee with u nwoke!

I thought you will bring up a better argument, so this is the best you can do?...
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
Good.... noted.
This time around, let it start from Anambra thru enugu, thru abia and let it end in imo.
Don't cross over the onitsha bridge with ur protests madness!
Thank u.
cool
that's up to you guys to make happen.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by qtx(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

We talk cos we v brain. Only a zombie like you blv everything online
Of course, no evidence in the world will convince a tribal, low brain, slow poke, primitive and religious bigot like you about anything bc u already have a fixated black mind with black brain. grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eyaaaaaa... I never saw where u complained of tiredness when this same thing was meted out to apc supporters in alaigbo 2 weeks ago o.
Or is ur tiredness a ethnic-factored?
cool

DREAMHOMES6970:

My brother am just tired... xpecially the ones saying it fake. Who doesn't know this woman? I have been following her channel for a long time and I know her as someone who won't go about chasing clouts. I mean what for. The APC supporters on this NL are really horrible. Behaving like people who have sold their souls and can never admit the truth
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
qtx:

Of course, no evidence in the world will convince a tribal, low brain, slow poke, primitive and religious bigot like you about anything bc u already have a fixated black mind with black brain. grin
Seems you love trading banters, go home and disturb your father. Common sense you no get.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Just like inec cancelled d makaruru 'election' in alaigbo abi?
cool

Omodua:
INEC should cancel Lagos elections. It's a sham.

At unit 069 Amuwo Odofin, Igbo voters were physically prevented from voting. Other units were also violated by APC thugs.

Same story in Ejigbo and all over Lagos.

It should be cancelled.
In fact it's a waste of time begging inec.
Just type 'cancel' to 301 on mtn and it's done.

cool
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by qtx(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Seems you love trading banters, go home and disturb your father. Common sense you no get.
I throw banters with responsible and real humans and not with simpletons like you.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Omodua(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Who forced them to abandon their homes and move to Lagos?

I don't have any business with you again.
I'm glad most of them were prevented from trying to impose Chinedu on Lagos

Go and cancel the election na
Obiageli your messiah is still everywhere crying
Are you original Lagos protegy. Are you not a turncoat lagosian who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa?

What right do you have in Lagos other Nigerians don't have?

It's Nigerian taxpayers money that built Lagos. Not your agbero or Shandy,Shandy clout that developed it.

Mtchweeeee!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Juju70(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
8 yrs ago I called for the recolonization and restructuring of this entity called Nigeria. I will say it again. Unless that happens Nothing will change!!! In another 4 or 8 yrs we shall see.!!!
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Omodua(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

What are ibo voters looking for around when elections are holding in 4 states in the east?

Election in a Yoruba land should be canceled because osus didn't vote?
I won't engage you further because you're a thug and agbero.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
There's no better countering argument than to quote (for u) what ur father said about you.
My ppl talk say "nothing/no one knows ur unclothedness more than ur pant."
cool

riverbird:

I thought you will bring up a better argument, so this is the best you can do?...
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shukujeju Shukujeju Shukujeju
How many times I call u? 3 times. Correct, u geram. When will u care about what happens in alaigbo? Must u be d proverbial fly thst won't desist from d wine until it drowns in it? Ehn?

Must u die on top other ppl's matter whilst ur own dey ur bodi?
Must u Labour over other ppl's goods whilst urs is left unattended to?
Ehn, shukujeku?
cool
Zikson:
Chai i can't believe what's going on in Lagos, E be like say military dictatorship better pass this Democracy
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by chaloskyx: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
See guys relax why are you upset about Nigeria if you cant beat them join them simple me iv decided to join our politicians abeg in sharing our national cake being good in Nigeria does not help any one simple
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by BluntCrazeMan: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

How’s that your business tho?

You flashed your private business in the open public,, and you expect me not to look at it.??
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
Eyaaaaaa... I never saw where u complained of tiredness when this same thing was meted out to apc supporters in alaigbo 2 weeks ago o.
Or is ur tiredness a ethnic-factored?
cool

Am not a hypocrite like you. I recall the video that went viral of an Man been booed out of his polling unit for voting APC. In my comment here I strongly condemned it cuz everyone has a right to vote who ever they like. But he wasn't disenfranchised unlike what we are seeing with APC. He was only booed for voting APC. I don't how people got to know who he voted cus it was supposed to be confidential. But That is nothing compared to what APC thugs and members are doing in some of the APC dominated states
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Herbiodun09: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
How can you look like cursed people grin
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by richie240: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
And that "he was only booed" was what biko?
Is that not harassment? What of the apc member who was killed in Anambra for rejoicing over apc's win? So which one is worse o ye Ndi-hypocrite?

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/07/gunmen-kill-apc-support-group-leader-anambra-days-after-celebrating-tinubus-victory

DREAMHOMES6970:

Am not a hypocrite like you. I recall the video that went viral of an Man been booed out of his polling unit for voting APC. In my comment here I strongly condemned it cuz everyone has a right to vote who ever they like. But he wasn't disenfranchised unlike what we are seeing with APC. He was only booed for voting APC. I don't how people got to know who he voted cus it was supposed to be confidential. But That is nothing compared to what APC thugs and members are doing in some of the APC dominated states
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Taigaban: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
How does an Igbo couple look like?
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by CharleyBright(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

When did yorubas go to ebonyi or enugu to start dragging with you

What did I say you are??
Do I look like Igbo man?
Daft idiot.
Re: Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' by Padipadi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
qtx:

I throw banters with responsible and real humans and not with simpletons like you.
Eat food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.