Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs (61892 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by EmekaBlue(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What's your business with who becomes king in another kingdom?
mumu

It's a no man's land...vex die
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Majesty7: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Your kinsmen where looking out for anyone that looks fresh and well kept and tagging them igbos 😂, can you imagine?, Hunger don do una something so tey una come tell una self true say una no fresh at all 😂😂😂😂

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7616986/elections-thugs-invade-lagos-polling

Igbo look fresh? How come? I am too learned to drag tribalistic language with you. Aa I said earlier, go eat. If you need a small token to keep your brain functioning through good food, i can send you something. Drop your account and take care
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by CCIA: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amunethseranu:
hmmm u naughty boy !!!

How tight are those lips hanging upside down in between your legs?

What is your breast cup size?

What size of jeans do you wear? so I can estimate your ass size
cool
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ufotunang: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Election in Lagos is a war...it even pass Russia and Ukraine war sef
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ufotunang: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Scatter scatter everywhere in Lagos... nawaoooo
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by papamodico: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
End of the road. Now those that sent you to your untimely death had forgotten you now you are OYO.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by riverbird: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Igbo look fresh? How come? I am too learned to drag tribalistic language with you. Aa I said earlier, go eat. If you need a small token to keep your brain functioning through good food, i can send you something. Drop your account and take care

One reason una guys dey rush our babes like kilode, almost every family in Yoruba land have atleast one or more women from igbo.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Ted4real: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Local street thug who died after been promise garri and sugar.

Now that you are dead wetin you gain
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by BurialGround: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

Read your post again and tell me why I must be posted from East to West for NYSC.

If I say you no go sense hope you no go vex?
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by GUNITGuy: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is a case of extreme ....That estate, cameraman, those guys in the picture,security people there don enter one chance ....Police go chop well well
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by xevove2061: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:

You Are a big fool.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by orion7: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Igbos in Ago Palace way killed one Yoruba man and injured another for voting APC.

This act will not go unpunished
that fool died for nothing. And nothing will happen
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ade4real2016: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:

Ya need to have ya filthy bigoted thick skull examined at a reputable psychiatry hospital...What has People from eastern part of d country got to do with Lagos...Better put ya brain in d gear n allow sane people do it right for ya miserable generations...
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by AssCraver: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Serves them right
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by AssCraver: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wasiu Kabirudeen aka wahalawahala, this is what will happen to u soon. Caution your fellow thugs too
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ford101: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Capernum:

then alow them to have there own country.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by maasoap(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

Leave story guy, wetin thug find go there ? Does that environment look like mushin where thugs belong ?

The people living there are madly rich so the case will just die a naturally death before Monday sef

It depends on whose side the people in authority are. Madly rich people didn't order the estate security guards with no gun licence to shoot anyone
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
ford101:
then alow them to have there own country.

Yes I support it. Because when it comes to oyel money na... Dem go dey talk say na dem get the oyel
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
xevove2061:

You Are a big fool.

You're a tiny fool
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
BurialGround:

Read your post again and tell me why I must be posted from East to West for NYSC.

If I say you no go sense hope you no go vex?

I get sense die... I'd gladly dash you some to understand that the purpose of your NYSC is for you to better your native community, in whatever way, I mean the place your emerged from... See to it that it becomes the Lagos to all run to and not come and be dragging who becomes king in the land of your sojourn.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
ade4real2016:

Ya need to have ya filthy bigoted thick skull examined at a reputable psychiatry hospital...What has People from eastern part of d country got to do with Lagos...Better put ya brain in d gear n allow sane people do it right for ya miserable generations...

I'll not dignify you with plenty words. Your lack dignity and you're proud of it.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by one4GOD(f): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by freeandfair247: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
madapcmod:

Fair hearing for thug found with ballot box?

Do you know the value of life?

Is he armed?

Why not shoot his legs and let the judges determine his punishment?

What's the penalty for snatching ballot boxes? Death sentence?
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Biggeststar01: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kill the Yoruba fool
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by winner37(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Omo.. somebody still wanted to hit the deadbody with stick but he was stopped grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HI9Q7EKTM

He still wants collect small even he is dead ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by winner37(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
priceactionx:
People making videos and snapping and posting them without using their senses. As if they don't know how naija works.
Now if this guy truly die, police has gotten evidence to use against the estate security guys and the rest that killed him. See in naija, this is type of cases police will be interested in not the one they came to attack the polling booth. The person making the videos has implicated himself and many unconsciously. He has implicated the estate securities. They will arrest and prosecute many of them and nothing will happen.
That estate don buy market. Police have been looking for opportunities like this. They are not interested in who wanted to distrupt the elections. They have been partisan in this election. Now they will reverse what happens now against the dwellers of this estate. They have fallen into their trap.

Besides , why did you go and distrupt a peaceful elections? untop of peanuts and 2k while their children are in America, enjoying good life?
You die, you die Sara.

He who price must buy after buying he will pay, that thug go price in a wrong place and he buy it heavyly..who police help?
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by AssCraver: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
fool ! what do u have to say about the 140,000 thugs arrested over there in your hometown fr AfghanEastern today? 🙂

Wasiu Kabirudeen son of Olatunde, quit being a thug
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by bencr7: 4:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Tflex01:

It's good that some of you are applauding this. Please don't complain when you hear the report of any Igbo being killed later oh.
so u are happy wat d thug did, continue ur children future will be thug.
Amen.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by bencr7: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Majesty7:

Leave them. That self destruction they seek will soon visit them. They are taking their host for granted because an ordinary thief like Obi.

Just wait and see. Let them make Lagos hot and hard for themselves by themselves. Let them keep it up
abeg shut up,if election is over, nothing will happen again, everybody will go back to their normal life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.