Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu (22300 Views)

Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
and how many has been arrested in the capital of thuggery and hooliganism, Lagos?
This is violence suppression along ethnic line and therefore voters suppression.

I don't have the records sir... I'm not privy to it.

Thuggery and violence should be treated the same regardless of location!

I speak generally in utter contempt for lowlifes!

If this number is arrested anywhere, the people there should rejoice! Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by 0monnak0da: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY FATHER WILL DIE LIKE A DOG
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by hopexter(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Good one. No room for thuggery in the East. Only afonjas support thuggery, democracy is not in their culture but we will continue to show them examples. We have advanced ahead of others in democracy

Which example are you talking about you miscreant? Is IPOB and UGM not thuggery? You hate Yorubas yet you won’t leave their land to yours. This bad disgusting habits and hateful mentality you igbos possess eh, I have come to realise it’s a result of poor parenting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by davidl7: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good job!

They ll reportedly apprehend 3 thugs and ballot box snatchers in all of Lagos!

Just listen to d news at d end of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by CodeTemplar: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

I don't have the records sir... I'm not privy to it.

Thuggery and violence should be treated the same regardless of location!

I speak generally in utter contempt for lowlifes!

If this number is arrested anywhere, the people there should rejoice! Simple!
The number in Lagos and fact that videos have emerged points to sabotage from the security agents.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by yemi1504: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Merch:
They should be shooting them on sight

Abi
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by YeyeGbami: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na lagos be their headache.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Draslo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU thugs at work
Tinubu is all your problems combined into one. You will soon kill yourself
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by shegra58: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:

The number in Lagos and fact that videos have emerged points to sabotage from the security agents.

Everyone knows APC owns the security architecture of Lagos... They even pay the army to dance to their tune.

Lagos situation is pathetic and also laughable!

That state reminds me of the Tv series:

Gangs of London

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by GreatrAnalyst: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
How many in Lagos??
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Cantonese: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SO THERE ARE THUGS IN ENUGU AND ALL SOUTH EASTS TOO?

I THOUGHT IT IS ONLY LAGOS THAT HAVE THUGS

IPOB TERRORIST AND VIOLENCE NA 5&6

BUNCH OF COWARDS WHO WANT BIAFRA WHILE HIDING IN THEIR ONE ROOM APARTMENT IN LAGOS

AWON WEYREY IBO grin cheesy

Fools like you never know that thuggery is a national problem.

WEREY like you will always support thugs as means of enforcing miserable lives on yourselves.

Bury that you bat like head in shame.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Felabarmudia: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Cajal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Cajal(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU thugs at work
Elupeee elupeee elupeee 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Goodconcept78: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cantonese:

Fools like you never know that thuggery is a national problem.

WEREY like you will always support thugs as means of enforcing miserable lives on yourselves.

Bury that you bat like head in shame.
the imp of a useless father that gave birth to a demented flat headed idiot like you is to be blame for your generational curse.

BAT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

cheesy grin
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by afbstrategies: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
We talk the talk and walk the walk in the east.
No one will interfere or intimidate voters out there
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Holaomoakin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Autobot05: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yeah yeah arrested them because thuggery is illegal unlike Lagos where thugs are celebrated and move around freely
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by placeofallure(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Good one. No room for thuggery in the East. Only afonjas support thuggery, democracy is not in their culture but we will continue to show them examples. We have advanced ahead of others in democracy

Shut up! These were the thugs that helped Obi to get 97% votes in Enugu.

Wind don blow, fowl yansh don dey outside!

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by ipobarecriminals: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
angry LPIGS grin grin. KILL them ALL bastards angry sad
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Reality3080: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Idiotic op wants to distract the happenings in Lagos where people are killed and slaughtered anyhow by APC thugs today. The war is happening in Lagos while your propaganda is dead on arrival
U mean this?

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by onuman: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Now to Business.
N100000 bail for each "thug."
Thug my foot.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by bolademi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by eroticecstasy: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:

Is this how this tribe will destroy herself?
embarassed

They've already made themselves Internationally Displaced Tribe
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Enugu is not for nonsense

PDP is gone in Enugu state
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by EmekaA125(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:
Go and carry your agbero miscreant MColuomo thugs at Okota

You were making mouth yesterday abi
Lol grin grin

Go and carry your dead thug at Okota

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1637059042349654018?t=xsHSHLaST1CGUf5zTLraug&s=19
Very good development.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by yommen: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Advanced toward terrorism. We understand.

That's how they come here and lie to us as if we don't see things. They forgot that ipob has already been proscribed as a terrorist group. They have forgotten that killings, kidnapping and destruction of properties have become the order of the day in this East.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by EmekaA125(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SO THERE ARE THUGS IN ENUGU AND ALL SOUTH EASTS TOO?

I THOUGHT IT IS ONLY LAGOS THAT HAVE THUGS

IPOB TERRORIST AND VIOLENCE NA 5&6

BUNCH OF COWARDS WHO WANT BIAFRA WHILE HIDING IN THEIR ONE ROOM APARTMENT IN LAGOS

AWON WEYREY IBO grin cheesy
Kpele. Cry from now till tomorrow, all thugs in Lagos must be killed.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Goodconcept78: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

Kpele. Cry from now till tomorrow, all thugs in Lagos must be killed.
lol the ones in Anambra nko?

Demented beever cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa / Restructure Your States, Stop Regional Campaign, Lawan Tells Govs / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.