Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) (11292 Views)

Thugs Destroy Ballot Papers At Kankara Tsakuwa Polling Units In Kano / Dele Momodu Shocked As Thugs Destroy Ballot Boxes & Papers In Police Presence / Oshiomhole Accuses DSS Of Interfering In APC Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Upton:

Did he conduct a free and fair election when he was governor? His party rigged the 25th February 2022 election, he was celebrating it. Now he is complaining.

I wonder how you reason. Is Oshiomole INEC or you just enjoy fooling around on the internet? If you keep on this path of cutting people off who differ from you on political opinion then you will sooner than later crumble into oblivion.

Obi's loss has driven you to the edge of mental instability so much so that you can't reason how Obi and Atiku cancelled each other out in the election by not working together to uproot APC. I have no pity for you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
stillme231:
Oshiomole just fooling himself at this point ode

LandMann:

I wonder how you reason. Is Oshiomole INEC or you just enjoy fooling around on the internet? If you keep on this path of cutting people off who differ from you on political opinion then you will sooner than later crumble into oblivion.

Obi's loss has driven you to the edge of mental instability so much so that you can't reason how Obi and Atiku cancelled each other out in the election by not working together to uproot APC. I have no pity for you

Omo don’t quote me if you don’t have anything sensible to say. Tinubu is using INEC in Lagos, is he INEC? I remember clearly how we massively voted for Arhiavbere against Oshiomhole in his 2nd term and how we voted Ize Iyamu instead of Obaseki. In both occasions, Oshiomhole played the game with INEC. I’m not even going to talk about how he handled the local government elections in my state.

Cutting off people with different political opinion? Clown! You call supporting APC political opinion? You can’t tell me who to keep in my circle. I despise everyone who supports APC because they are against the progress of Nigeria and nothing is going to change that.

Note: Don’t quote me anymore.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Upton:

Omo don’t quote me if you don’t have anything sensible to say. Tinubu is using INEC in Lagos, is he INEC? I remember clearly how we massively voted for Arhiavbere against Oshiomhole in his 2nd term and how we voted Ize Iyamu instead of Obaseki. In both occasions, Oshiomhole played the game with INEC. I’m not even going to talk about how he handled the local government elections in my state.

Cutting off people with different political opinion? Clown! You call supporting APC political opinion? You can’t tell me who to keep in my circle. I despise everyone who supports APC because they are against the progress of Nigeria and nothing is going to change that.

Note: Don’t quote me anymore.

You reason like a goat. Oshiomole, Tinubu and APC are bigger and better than you in ALL ramifications and areas of life. You're just a small boy hiding behind a phone keyboard to type senseless things online. Obi's defeat is what has driven you to the edge of mental instability. Keep wallowing in pain

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
LandMann:

You reason like a goat. Oshiomole, Tinubu and APC are bigger and better than you in ALL ramifications and areas of life. You're just a small boy hiding behind a phone keyboard to type senseless things online. Obi's defeat is what has driven you to the edge of mental instability. Keep wallowing in pain

I have no business with Oshiomhole or Tinubu. You think I’ll be in pain when their policy doesn’t affect me in anyway? The only thing hurting me is the fact that my money goes to Nigeria as form of international remittance to help the economy and yet there are people like you who do not want progress. I am doing more for your economy than you will ever do in your life. You are in bondage, you don’t know that.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Upton:

I have no business with Oshiomhole or Tinubu. You think I’ll be in pain when their policy doesn’t affect me in anyway? The only thing hurting me is the fact that my money goes to Nigeria as form of international remittance to help the economy and yet there are people like you who do not want progress. I am doing more for your economy than you will ever do in your life. You are in bondage, you don’t know that.

Like I said before, you reason like a goat. If you don't, I don't know how you believe you earn more than me when you have zero clue about my monthly earnings... If your definition of progress is by Obi winning election then you're worse than a goat cos even Tinubu achieved more progress as governor of Lagos state compared to the mediocre and charlatan Peter Obi who governed Anambra state. If you are hungry send me your account number so I can help your life.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by XY23: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
LandMann:

Lol. Why are you pained now. I told you folks injustice comes in full cycle. APC can ring but can't be rigged out by another party? I thought we were all supporting lawlessness. This is the Nigeria that will emerge. #Peace
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
LandMann:

Like I said before, you reason like a goat. If you don't, I don't know how you believe you earn more than me when you have zero clue about my monthly earnings... If your definition of progress is by Obi winning election then you're worse than a goat cos even Tinubu achieved more progress as governor of Lagos state compared to the mediocre and charlatan Peter Obi who governed Anambra state. If you are hungry send me your account number so I can help your life.

Earn more than you? I didn’t say that. I wouldn’t be talking about earnings with someone who is one of the millions of Nigerians living in poverty. I have a conscience. You should get out of poverty and the poverty capital of the world before you talk about earnings.

I only mentioned international remittance. Go check what that means. It has nothing to do with earnings. It just shows you are a dumb person. I’m not surprised because it’s dumb folks like you who support oppressors and drug lords. Like I said you are in bondage, under Tinubu’s bondage and you don’t know. You’ll never get freedom from that bondage.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by ManofGod4: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Birds of the same feather. Why are you complaining about your feather types? useless politicians
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by rickyjoe(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Osho baba, the truth is out "if You are not going to vote for APC, they take you out". Is God not faithful? Look as the mumu exposed APshit.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Upton:

Earn more than you? I didn’t say that. I wouldn’t be talking about earnings with someone who is one of the millions of Nigerians living in poverty. I have a conscience. You should get out of poverty and the poverty capital of the world before you talk about earnings.

I only mentioned international remittance. Go check what that means. It has nothing to do with earnings. It just shows you are a dumb person. I’m not surprised because it’s dumb folks like you who support oppressors and drug lords. Like I said you are in bondage, under Tinubu’s bondage and you don’t know. You’ll never get freedom from that bondage.

You're a mumu man... You brought issue of international remittance to gloat as if that places you above anybody in Nigeria... As far as I'm concerned you're just another black foolish monkey living in bondage wherever you are. You can never enjoy the freedom I and many others far above you enjoy living in Nigeria and I can tell you you're a broke ass nigga living from hand to mouth wherever you are. Again, you reason like a goat. If you need help, post your account and I'll send you something.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
LandMann:

You're a mumu man... You brought issue of international remittance to gloat as if that places you above anybody in Nigeria... As far as I'm concerned you're just another black foolish monkey living in bondage wherever you are. You can never enjoy the freedom I and many others far above you enjoy living in Nigeria and I can tell you you're a broke ass nigga living from hand to mouth wherever you are. Again, you reason like a goat. If you need help, post your account and I'll send you something.

Firstly, i’m not living in the poverty capital of the world. I don’t understand how you that is among the millions of Nigerians living in poverty wants to send me money
Secondly, I’m not living in bondage. I have the right to vote and be voted for. Nobody will steal ballot box the day I decide to contest for an election here.
Thirdly, you are nothing. You are inferior and you are a church rat that has amounted to nothing and will never amount to anything good in this life.
Fourthly, I’ll not gloat over my achievements or status. The only thing I’ll remind you is that I’m not a political tool and you are actually not living a life.
Lastly, your inferiority complex is the only reason you are trying to broke shame. I only said I was part of those helping the economy and you think that’s shaming you? It’s because you are actually broke that’s why you are thinking that way.

You see that money you want to send me, use it to support your relatives who are wasting away in poverty. I’ll appreciate that more. Thanks for offering to send me money. Now stop quoting me and continue to waste your life away. I’m not the reason for your frustration. I’m not the one who has held you captive in poverty.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Upton:

Firstly, i’m not living in the poverty capital of the world. I don’t understand how you that is among the millions of Nigerians living in poverty wants to send me money
Secondly, I’m not living in bondage. I have the right to vote and be voted for. Nobody will steal ballot box the day I decide to contest for an election here.
Thirdly, you are nothing. You are inferior and you are a church rat that has amounted to nothing and will never amount to anything good in this life.
Fourthly, I’ll not gloat over my achievements or status. The only thing I’ll remind you is that I’m not a political tool and you are actually not living a life.
Lastly, your inferiority complex is the only reason you are trying to broke shame. I only said I was part of those helping the economy and you think that’s shaming you? It’s because you are actually broke that’s why you are thinking that way.

You see that money you want to send me, use it to support your relatives who are wasting away in poverty. I’ll appreciate that more. Thanks for offering to send me money. Now stop quoting me and continue to waste your life away. I’m not the reason for your frustration. I’m not the one who has held you captive in poverty.

You reason like a goat... The remittance you send to Nigeria, is it to poverty stricken members of your family who reason like goats like you? Do you mean you don't love them enough to come ferry dem out of the poverty capital of the world? Perhaps you should drop any of their contacts or account number so I can send dem my own remittance. Foolish goat like you. You'll forever be inferior as a black monkey that you are in another country foolishly disparaging your country because a lunatic you support didn't win. May you live a miserable life over there and may poverty drive you to your end. Useless nonentity.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
LandMann:

You reason like a goat... The remittance you send to Nigeria, is it to poverty stricken members of your family who reason like goats like you? Do you mean you don't love them enough to come ferry dem out of the poverty capital of the world? Perhaps you should drop any of their contacts or account number so I can send dem my own remittance. Foolish goat like you. You'll forever be inferior as a black monkey that you are in another country foolishly disparaging your country because a lunatic you support didn't win. May you live a miserable life over there and may poverty drive you to your end. Useless nonentity.

I think it’s not just poverty, Education is another problem of yours. You sound like a poor and uneducated person who was brought up in a dysfunctional home. They didn’t use you to snatch ballot box today, you are here constituting nuisance.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Upton:

You reason like a goat. That is why the only thing that comes out from your brain is that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Are your poverty stricken parents, brothers, sisters and other relatives not also living in the poverty capital of the world? Your heart is filled with extreme hate and low self esteem and nothing can save you from your impending doom. Obi has lost. You can go rot in hell. Remittance kill your head
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 3:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Upton:

I think it’s not just poverty, Education is another problem of yours. You sound like a poor and uneducated person who was brought up in a dysfunctional home. They didn’t use you to snatch ballot box today, you are here constituting nuisance.

Zombie brain. You who graduated with a third class and ran off to another country to be a security man during the night and waste evacuator during the day is talking about education. The remittance you send to your poverty stricken parents brothers sisters and relatives should be used to fund your re-education. It'll serve a more useful purpose.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2023
LandMann:

Two years ago, someone on this forum asked you why you have so much insecurities. I shouldn’t have engaged you. I talked about doing more for the economy and you turned it to comparison of earnings because of you inferiority complex and insecurity. I ask you again, what’s up with your insecurities? Are you troubled?

I’m not going to gloat over my families achievements or status.

The only thing I’ll tell you is you’ll never be free from your oppressors. You were one of the APC BMC crew on this forum during the 2019 elections and when they dumped you after the elections, you were crying about the government, old leaders….

Now it’s 2023 election, you have been hired to do their bidding again. You are defending their evel. They will dump you again and I’ll drink your tears. You’ll continue to be their thug and foot soldier every election cycle.

You already predicted gloomy days for Nigeria and now you want to act like you love it? Hypocrite! I’ll use your words in December 2021 to remind you what will befall you in a few years:
“In 3 years, Nigeria is going to be worse off. Inflation will have eroded the value of that mighty 500k and insecurity will not make you enjoy that money in peace. You'll have become a prime target for kidnappers who are just business men according to the pseudo government spokesperson for bandits, Gumi.

But some people head are strong. They can face any obstacle in Nigeria and they are very used to suffering and smiling. You can remain if you are that strong and you see nothing wrong in the high possibility of foolish Nigerians electing another disaster after Buhari.“

Happy suffering and smiling grin
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 3:43am On Mar 19, 2023
LandMann:

You reason like a goat. That is why the only thing that comes out from your brain is that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Are your poverty stricken parents, brothers, sisters and other relatives not also living in the poverty capital of the world? Your heart is filled with extreme hate and low self esteem and nothing can save you from your impending doom. Obi has lost. You can go rot in hell. Remittance kill your head

You will come here to cry next year. You cried here in 2021 and 2022. I’ll drink your tears soon. You already said bad things about the country. I haven’t. I had a little hope in the country and that’s why I didn’t want the “corrupt old leaders” who you have been criticizing all these years to win. I can be anything but I’m not an hypocrite who would criticize bad leaders and support them during elections for 4,000 or a carton of noodles. You are sounding like a man who knows that calamity is about to befall him but can’t do anything because his hands are tied. If you didn’t support the old leaders who have been ruining this country, you wouldn’t be so troubled like this.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by Upton: 3:49am On Mar 19, 2023
LandMann:

Zombie brain. You who graduated with a third class and ran off to another country to be a security man during the night and waste evacuator during the day is talking about education. The remittance you send to your poverty stricken parents brothers sisters and relatives should be used to fund your re-education. It'll serve a more useful purpose.

https://www.nairaland.com/6892786/what-change-could-turn-hands/1#108467255

Looking at the thread above, you already have so many regrets in life. The only thing you could have changed are your leaders and you have refused to do that. I would have said I hope you find peace with yourself but I’m sorry, you won’t find peace.

Hope you continue to suffer and smile! grin
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by LandMann: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Upton:

https://www.nairaland.com/6892786/what-change-could-turn-hands/1#108467255

Looking at the thread above, you already have so many regrets in life. The only thing you could have changed are your leaders and you have refused to do that. I would have said I hope you find peace with yourself but I’m sorry, you won’t find peace.

Hope you continue to suffer and smile! grin

You're just so foolish. Haven't Nigerians have elected a new leader in the person of Tinubu?

In your foolishness, only Peter Obi winning should classify as changing Nigeria's leaders? Yes?

Is Peter Obi the divisive, crooked and religious bigot better than any of the other two main contenders?

Why should his defeat give any sane person pains?

You're just a foolish scared little man and you'll probably slave away your youth serving the white men who put Nigeria in this situation while continuously looked upon and treated as another black monkey from sub saharan Africa.

You should keep quiet when we're talking about Nigeria's affairs. You're coward who choose to run away and throw stone at your father's house from the comfort of your father's master. You're an epitome of stupidity and it doesn't seem like anyone can help you.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by bencr7: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2023
D same d same apc for thugs is accusing another person for using thugs.
Is like saying devil is accusing is demon.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by bencr7: 4:50am On Mar 19, 2023
LandMann:

You're just so foolish. Haven't Nigerians have elected a new leader in the person of Tinubu?

In your foolishness, only Peter Obi winning should classify as changing Nigeria's leaders? Yes?

Is Peter Obi the divisive, crooked and religious bigot better than any of the other two main contenders?

Why should his defeat give any sane person pains?

You're just a foolish scared little man and you'll probably slave away your youth serving the white men who put Nigeria in this situation while continuously looked upon and treated as another black monkey from sub saharan Africa.

You should keep quiet when we're talking about Nigeria's affairs. You're coward who choose to run away and throw stone at your father's house from the comfort of your father's master. You're an epitome of stupidity and it doesn't seem like anyone can help you.
d person that like and support Muslim Muslim ticket is d worst religion bigot,soon abi u they nigeria,u go see d affect of Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) by sabbathday: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
I am a driver in Abuja, Nigeria, and today I was toiling as usual when I picked up a passenger at the Transcom Hilton Hotel in Abuja, Nigeria.

So we start to get the gist of the latest e-hailing app in Abuja that is better than Bolt.

So we heard this argument for 30 minutes before he went to his destination.

Then he finally introduced me to an app called GABDRIVER, and I told him my phone was filled with different apps, but I would try and uninstall one or two to enable me to install it successfully.

After I drop him off at his location, I relax and download the app called Gabdriver. After its installation, I register.

So after that, I was asked to visit their office in Maitama to activate my account.

which prompted me to rush to their office at 31 Pope John Paul Street, Maitama, Abuja.

my fellow drivers The registration process was quick and easy.

to cut the story short My Guy, when I visit their office, which is very big and beautoful of beautiful flowers and gorgeous IT guys , they treat me as if I want to come and give them 10 million dollars.

Finally, I activated my account and am ready to work.

Omo, their service is the best and is much faster and more reliable than Bolt's. I recommend all drivers register with them.

If I hadn't tried it, I would have said "no lie," but now I am certain that GABDRIVER is the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! / Pack And Go: Buhari & Tinubu To PDP / Jonathan Not In New York With 600-man Delegation – Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.