Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) (25573 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Originalsly: 3:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmm. .... Buhari said take the money and vote the candidate of your choice... did they? ... could they? ... or someone was monitoring? If anyone would be charged it ..... would be the one who shot the video.
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 19, 2023
DebbieBianca:

In the open and full glare of cameras, citizens and security officials watch a serving PDP Commissioner in Bauchi in vote-buying fracas.

But how did he get the new notes that much? I bet you, this vote buying thing would be hard to stop oo! See how people are struggling to be in line to collect cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYYB-baMsyA

The cashless thing never affected politicans, they always had their supply.
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Nonswa(m): 5:21am On Mar 19, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
At the end, the police will say they are analyzing the video clip or that they are checking to be sure it's not an old recycled clip...my questions are, why is it that when it involves a poor man, they don't border about analyzing the video clip before they arrest him ? What if it was an old video clip, does that mean it is not a crime ?

Well, if I was to be the PR of police, I will say the commissioner is doing audition for a new skit...just like lagos PR said MC agbero was joking...hahahhahhhhaha

Anything is possible...the way they defend evil doesn't surprise me anymore.
That was how the police commissioner said; children that were voting; could be a genetic disorder..lols; they're are adults in children bodies". Was watching tv; and even before I hear his reply..I already anticipated a weird response.
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Impecca(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2023
yarimo:
To labour party and IPOB miscreants it's okay since the votes buying is not coming from APC . Very unfortunate bitter people
Ode. I.d.iota like u
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Yakson09: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
JealousCobra:

Common 1 min data to watch the shameless APC commissioner buying votes you no get and you are busy wasting your miserable life supporting APC 😎
Oga
Bauchi is PDP state.
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
princeade86:
Imagine what npf promised us.

400k plus security agents na grin
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Cti28(m): 1:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Lekan239:
No. But there have been lots of fake and propaganda news spreading all over lately. One needs to be careful of every information
Ok. But sharing money in such a brazen manner, does not portrayed a good image.
Re: Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) by Mutigadara1: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
The report and video shows vote buying not thugs snatching ballot box. And there was no report of such thing from the state
Impersonator2:

and he told you that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015 / Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.