Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu (50783 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by WHITELIGHTER: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arguably the worst election since I became politically aware in 2003
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Cajal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, rigging has started oo

Today we reject the doctored results from INEC and APC
Chinedu Gbadebo Obingo

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Tflex01: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
astonished:
From my PU here everybody just corporate, just they cast vote cast vote they go, I no get PVC, but I vote, you don't need to get PVC from my unit here, you will vote

Everyone understands that Chinedu must not rule Lagos, the danger will be too much,

You want to rule people that you hate so much, make thunder fire you, this election is Igbo vs Yoruba if you don't know,

The results will determine if Lagos is no man's land or Yoruba land

That's the spirit bro...

Odua agbe wa ooo

4 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by BeanX(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gbadebo chinedu won't go anywhere, he has already failed. Sanwo-olu will be re-elected.

4 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by goslowgoslow(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

How?? You people hate him because the young man has Igbo mother.
Use your common sense when you make comments. Do you know if I also half Igbo blood or have Igbo relatives? Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by goslowgoslow(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Personally I don't even hate him but he turned himself to a tool with the igbos
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Goalnaldo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Ipob idiot. Come and ban Yoruba language like he promised na. Dumbo
did he actually say that?

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Dentidon: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
did he actually say that?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Tzar(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Continue your confrontation and obsession with Yorubaland o. We will all know whether it is empty or not. Just don’t come and be shouting your victim BS cos y’all started and must finish it.

EmekaA125:

Stop this empty threat.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Senator777: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

Fools. Just like presidential result.

Any location that Labor Party won is not rigging. but any location where Labor Party failed it's tagged rigging. Awon Were.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Bennycollins: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Were your brothers not thinking of that before insulting Yorubas? I don't know what you gain from attracting negative attention to yourselves. There's nothing wrong with an ibo becoming the governor of any southwestern state. But can you allow the same in the South East? I'm sure henceforth many Yorubas especially the young ones will begin to treat ibos with a lot of caution. You are mainly evil people.
Read Achebe's book There was a Country and see how envy for the southwest is written all over it. Why?
I am not Ibo my friend. But I detest this xenophobic attitude of Yorubas, they display it wherever they are not just against the ibos.
FYI, I have Yoruba tenants, jolly good family but their other so many brethren within the neighborhood are something else. They see themselves as more important than others.
I just told you that it's not just others living and working in your region, Your people are so many in SS and SE. When trouble fall the flood go affect everyone.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Goalnaldo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Yes.
nawa! How could he say that? He may have shot himself in the foot with that.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by blackgold2018(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Haha!😁😁😁

Chinedu will never rule Lagos he should go and rule his backward people in the yeast.

After this election, okoros must be cut to size in lagos, their madnesses is getting out of hand.
you will never see no good in your life. What you wish to others will always befall you.

This is the main reason you are still poor
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Jackson105: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
blackgold2018:
you will never see no good in your life. What you wish to others will always befall you.

This is the main reason you are still poor

Cry me an ocean. 😆😆

Your curse back to your family

3 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by ivandrag0n: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

You can see that you are mad! So, they managed to rig him out in his own polling booth where he saw the counting of the votes? Ode ni e! February 25 elections actually woke Lagosians up from the deep slumber they’ve been in, especially when you people started claiming that Lagos belongs to you.

Most people who hate APC actually decided to vote for them so as to save their heritage…

5 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by ryusufu(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Rhodes-vivor should go to Liberia or Sierra Leone where he is eligible to seek political offices as a descendant of repatriated freed slaves.

He is rejected in the South West for cursing the tribe that welcomed his great-grandfather when he was dumped at the shores of Badagry despite changing his name to Gbadebo.

He is rejected in the South East by the descendants of those who sold his ancestors into slavery for being Osu even though he was named Chinedu at birth.

His best opportunity in Nigeria is to convert to Islam and contest under the name, Tanko Abdullahi Mohammed-vivor in Kano.
We won't elect bigot in Kano. Push him to Akwa Ibom

7 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by zoedew: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dey play!
God1000:

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Dchampion65: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

Anywhere other parties won it is rigging but where LP won is fair.

Why are we like this.

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by OceanRed(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

Why do guys hate Gbadebo because he has Igbo mother?? This is sheer hatred and tribalism.

*HE IS A HARDCORE AND ACTIVE IPOB MEMBER
*HIS UTERANCES ABOUT YORUBA AND NOTABLE YORUBA SONS INCLUDING A RESPECTED MAN OF GOD, SMELL OF EPIC BIGOTRY AND HATRED FOR THE YORUBAS WHICH A TRUE YORUBA SON CAN NEVER DO. WORST HE CANT EVEN SPEAK YORUBA !
*HE HAS ZERO EXPERIENCE IN MANAGEMENT NOT EVEN A COMPANY OR CIVIL SERVICE , YET HE DESIRES TO GOVERN LARGEST ECONOMY AND BIGGEST IGR GENERATING STATE IN NIGERIA.
*HE HAS NO ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST, HE DIDNT PASS HIS PROFESSIONAL ARCHY EXAM
*HIS MOTHER KINSMEN HAVE BEEN PASSING THREAT ON YORUBA IN LAG FOR SOME TIME NOW,HIS EMERGENCE WILL EMBOLDEN THEM FURTHER.
* HE TOOK PART IN DESTRUCTION OF LAGOS INFRASTRUCTURES DURING END SARS PROTEST
* HIS GROUP COVERTLY USED END SARS PROTEST AS A GROUND WORK FOR BIAFRA, THEY EXPECTED END SARS TO ESCALATE, THEN THROW IN THE BIAFRA PROTEST TO CAUSE BIG TIME CONFUSION AND ANACHY
* THE LIST GOES ON

5 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by zoedew: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
ryusufu:
We won't elect bigot in Kano. Push him to Akwa Ibom
🤣🤣That’s the Spirit Bro! The typical Hausa does not pretend about his convictions unlike the typical Yoruba who is diplomatic in his approach to issues. Can the Igbo dare to say Kano an equally big economy as Lagos is no man’s land? They won’t dare! They know!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by chaloskyx: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
look if he looses its not a big deal so Yoruba's dont need to gloat about their own indigen loosing its bad taste
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Shimbo96(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

Must you remain a fool your whole life? Bros this is GRV polling unit. Do you think he won't be there to witness it himself? So you are telling me he won't monitor every process himself. Your brain is there for a purpose, please use it for once.

4 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by zoedew: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
chaloskyx:
look if he looses its not a big deal so Yoruba's dont need to gloat about their own indigen loosing its bad taste
Oh! Now GRV is an indigene!🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by God1000(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shimbo96:

Must you remain a fool your whole life? Bros this is GRV polling unit. Do you think he won't be there to witness it himself? So you are telling me he won't monitor every process himself. Your brain is there for a purpose, please use it for once.
na waoo, but why the vituperation na? Must you attack me that way
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Delightsome2023: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
deji17:
Keep it coming.. Chinedu should ask him mama the real father. He is Igbo from Anambra
hahahahahahahaha cheesy
this comment dey burst my brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Donpenny(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Elu pee ti lu le grin

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Delightsome2023: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
na waoo, but why the vituperation na? Must you attack me that way
shimb96 is right.
You're a very big fool.
next time learn to always keep your mouth shut if you don't have any proof or evidence of rigging.

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by harmonyglobal: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin they took us for granted. Now we will show u who owns the land. Okan yin onibale mo

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by BeboNGN: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
From 'Gbarebo o calm to Gbarebo o loose'
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by AdisaOwala: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shimbo96:

Pay him no mind - na cold mucous dey the brain of an Average pita Obi supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.