Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu (50819 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by citygarden(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chinedu's Polling Unit in Lagos

LP-18
APC-29
PDP-2
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by chaloskyx: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is he not cause i dont know why you find it funny?
zoedew:

Oh! Now GRV is an indigene!🀣🀣🀣
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Arguably the worst election since I became politically aware in 2003

What about what happened in 2007 elections?
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by olamike02: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, rigging has started oo

Today we reject the doctored results from INEC and APC
Your eyes will soon CLEAR. After this election boundaries will be set for many atowuneinwas.

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by EmekaBlue(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
nawa! How could he say that? He may have shot himself in the foot with that.
grin u r funny...so u actually believe what that idiot is saying!
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Interoma(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Haha!😁😁😁

Chinedu will never rule Lagos he should go and rule his backward people in the yeast.

After this election, okoros must be cut to size in lagos, their madnesses is getting out of hand.
YES OO

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Larryndelaw: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Haha!😁😁😁

Chinedu will never rule Lagos he should go and rule his backward people in the yeast.

After this election, okoros must be cut to size in lagos, their madnesses is getting out of hand.
That's exactly what we need to do. Foolish and ungrateful igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by rigarmortis: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Rhodes-vivor should go to Liberia or Sierra Leone where he is eligible to seek political offices as a descendant of repatriated freed slaves.

He is rejected in the South West for cursing the tribe that welcomed his great-grandfather when he was dumped at the shores of Badagry despite changing his name to Gbadebo.

He is rejected in the South East by the descendants of those who sold his ancestors into slavery for being Osu even though he was named Chinedu at birth.

His best opportunity in Nigeria is to convert to Islam and contest under the name, Tanko Abdullahi Mohammed-vivor in Kano.

Your mouth no good. Haba. Jebure now. I'm for l
abor tho

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by BeboNGN: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
If this same Shinedu contest election in the east on the basis that he is igbo, they will never vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Moneyboyz: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
See where tribalism has taken us. It won't be well with every Tinubu supporter on this thread.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Arapmoi22: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

So Apc rigged in Gbadebo's polling unit?

Is Gbadebo alive?
If yes, where was he when his polling unit was being rigged?
Onyeara.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by mp3ree: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Ipob idiot. Come and ban Yoruba language like he promised na. Dumbo

Did gbadebo promised to ban yoruba language?I really need to know?

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Arapmoi22: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Rhodes-vivor should go to Liberia or Sierra Leone where he is eligible to seek political offices as a descendant of repatriated freed slaves.

He is rejected in the South West for cursing the tribe that welcomed his great-grandfather when he was dumped at the shores of Badagry despite changing his name to Gbadebo.

He is rejected in the South East by the descendants of those who sold his ancestors into slavery for being Osu even though he was named Chinedu at birth.

His best opportunity in Nigeria is to convert to Islam and contest under the name, Tanko Abdullahi Mohammed-vivor in Kano.

You no kill person. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by ukaface(f): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you need tinubu penis inside that your toto
You’re even abusing Tinubu
So much for your love for him
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Dentidon: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
mp3ree:

Did gbadebo promised to ban yoruba language?I really need to know?

Yes

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by beelon1020(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Guy you wicked o!
Alaji tanko...
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by tonididdy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
I’m not a lagosian

But a 39yr old is no match for sanwo nor his Fada’ tinibu!

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Dbestbrest: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

You don mad ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by rolams(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
He never see anything

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by kayusely70(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Ipob idiot. Come and ban Yoruba language like he promised na. Dumbo

Please when did he make this comment?

I thought he said he was learning the language.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Dentidon: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Please when did he make this comment?

I thought he said he was learning the language.

He said ok a tape that he would ban Yoruba language. That was before he became LP candidate.

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

He said ok a tape that he would ban Yoruba language. That was before he became LP candidate.

Thanks
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Exedyne: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
EKO GBERA!!!! EKO TI GBERA FUN SANWOOLU!!!

AJA7 STRAIGHT WINNING!!!!

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Exedyne: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

This vawulence choke!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by MamaletASO: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
How could this be a story

Jokes apart:

What pedigree does he even has to get any vote??

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by AlphaWolf27: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na wa for you people sef.

If you win, you go argue say u suppose win 100%

If you loose, you go talk say opposition rig am....

Wetin una want sef.....

God1000:
Hmm, rigging has started oo

Today we reject the doctored results from INEC and APC
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Paramount01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

How?? You people hate him because the young man has an Igbo mother.

I hate him because he is an Igbo man

You also hate Tinubu because he us a Yoruba man

Imagine oo, Igbo saying " Lagos is a no man's Land" then you now want to rule a place that is not your own

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by WHITELIGHTER: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ajibel:

What about what happened in 2007 elections?

That one still dey learn...
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Obaaderemi2: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bennycollins:
I am not Ibo my friend. But I detest this xenophobic attitude of Yorubas, they display it wherever they are not just against the ibos.
FYI, I have Yoruba tenants, jolly good family but their other so many brethren within the neighborhood are something else. They see themselves as more important than others.
I just told you that it's not just others living and working in your region, Your people are so many in SS and SE. When trouble fall the flood go affect everyone.
Yorubas in the South East don't behave the way the Ibos behave in the South West. They don't meddle in the politics of the South East and they don't go around telling their South eastern neighbors that they are going to ensure their own candidates get into office. They just cast their votes and go. Ibos are not the only non-Yoruba tribe in Lagos, why are they the most obnoxious? They're the ones attracting the xenophobic behavior to themselves, my friend.

6 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by ojex004: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obituary failure effects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.