Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu (50779 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by 5thcolm(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

So Apc rigged in Gbadebo's polling unit?
Yes, polling unit managed by INEC aka APC
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by zoedew: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
chaloskyx:
Is he not cause i dont know why you find it funny?
His campaign was largely based on Igbo ethnic considerations. I may be wrong but that is why I said so. He is misconceived in his belief that he can run Lagos NOW. Maybe someday but not now. He clearly lacks the maturity and levelheadedness required to ride on the back of the Tiger and not end up in its belly! Ambode was very immature in running Lagos for instance.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by dalass(f): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, rigging has started oo

Today we reject the doctored results from INEC and APC

Omo ale no fit win anywhere in Lagos. Peter Obi got the votes at Presidential level based on christian and other reasons.Other LP candidates are on their own. This time around we are separating men from the boys grin

This time Sanwo and GRV are Christians, so religious sentiments no dey. Rigging ko, rigger ni..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by YorubaSamurai: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
ukaface:

You’re even abusing Tinubu
So much for your love for him
tinubu penis is big trust me.. You need it to refresh your memory because all your comments on nairaland are useless
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by God1000(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
dalass:

Omo ale no fit win anywhere in Lagos. Peter Obi got the votes at Presidential level based on christian and other reasons.Other LP candidates are on their own. This time around we are separating men from the boys grin

This time Sanwo and GRV are Christians, so religious sentiments no dey. Rigging ko, rigger ni..
Lol, so Sanwo-Olu is your guy my dear.

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by chaloskyx: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Truth is only those hand picked by Tinubu can run Lagos I don't even see the point of having elections in the state however what happens when Tinubu is no more who would take the mantle? i feel Dangote with his refinery in Lagos and his wealth status would be the next influential figure in Lagos politics though i might be wrong
zoedew:

His campaign was largely based on Igbo ethnic considerations. I may be wrong but that is why I said so. He is misconceived in his belief that he can run Lagos NOW. Maybe someday but not now. He clearly lacks the maturity and levelheadedness required to ride on the back of the Tiger and not end up in its belly! Ambode was very immature in running Lagos for instance.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Dottormentor: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Shemadex(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Haha!😁😁😁

Chinedu will never rule Lagos he should go and rule his backward people in the yeast.

After this election, okoros must be cut to size in lagos, their madnesses is getting out of hand.
I am telling you
Their own is getting too much for us
From now all igbo in Lagos must cut to size
No be byforce to stay with someone
Now
Go back home if this place is not comfortable for u

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by zoedew: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
chaloskyx:
Truth is only those hand picked by Tinubu can run Lagos I don't even see the point of having elections in the state however what happens when Tinubu is no more who would take the mantle? i feel Dangote with his refinery in Lagos and his wealth status would be the next influential figure in Lagos politics though i might be wrong
Permit me Sir/Ma to celebrate the depth of your thinking- Like seriously does anyone think Dangote would standby and watch Lagos get into the hands of an unsettled and immature hand and put his investment in jeopardy! This is not about party politics as it is about the stability of the polity and policy. Not Aregbesola or Gbadebo or Jandoro and the Comedian actress! The current LASG Deputy Gov and his likes who Eko to the core abound aplenty in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Skeduw20(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

It hasn't been uploaded yet by inec, this is directly from the polling unit but u are shouting.... Y do ppl think upside down like this
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Skeduw20(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

So Apc rigged in Gbadebo's polling unit?
That person no get sense fah... That the only reason y I resigned being an obidient, it seems we keep or buried our senses to support

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by SugarGirl44(f): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Normal level.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

stupidity, so he was rigged in his polling unit?
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Arapmoi22: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
stupidity, so he was rigged in his polling unit?

It can happen to anyone politically lifeless.
Chinedu is.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Xplorepd: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Seun, when will nairaland stop publishing fake news?

This one pain you sha
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Namigotalktru: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
Rhodes-vivor should go to Liberia or Sierra Leone where he is eligible to seek political offices as a descendant of repatriated freed slaves.

He is rejected in the South West for cursing the tribe that welcomed his great-grandfather when he was dumped at the shores of Badagry despite changing his name to Gbadebo.

He is rejected in the South East by the descendants of those who sold his ancestors into slavery for being Osu even though he was named Chinedu at birth.

His best opportunity in Nigeria is to convert to Islam and contest under the name, Tanko Abdullahi Mohammed-vivor in Kano.

Abeg leave Kano out of this. They are still suffering from New Enugu where foreigners dey tell them they need ID to enter.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by frankson1(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Seun, when will nairaland stop publishing fake news?

It's fake néws because you didn't think that Gbadebo will lose... it's the truth because he lose in his PU.
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by rummmy: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
Rhodes-vivor should go to Liberia or Sierra Leone where he is eligible to seek political offices as a descendant of repatriated freed slaves.

He is rejected in the South West for cursing the tribe that welcomed his great-grandfather when he was dumped at the shores of Badagry despite changing his name to Gbadebo.

He is rejected in the South East by the descendants of those who sold his ancestors into slavery for being Osu even though he was named Chinedu at birth.

His best opportunity in Nigeria is to convert to Islam and contest under the name, Tanko Abdullahi Mohammed-vivor in Kano.
people like you don't know their real father...
Your land lord might be your real father .
Go and ask your mum...
Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
Yoruba nah your mate?
They don't mess up with us. Omo Oduduwa ni wa

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by haffaze777(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They don't mess up with us. Omo Oduduwa ni wa
Them don collect🤣

1 Like

Re: GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

I swear u no well, The last part got me lmao🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.