Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units (44306 Views)

Elections: Thugs Invade Lagos Polling Units, Smash Bottles On Voter’s Head / APC Thugs Ambush Peoples Gazette’s Reporter At Lagos Polling Unit, Delete Files / Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

We don dash you that one grin
U and ur family go serve or live for Igbo man house in this same Lagos..
U go bet? grin

You dash us next Obi of Onitsha? grin
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Kirchoffs: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

So thats y u guys are so violent because we cant mind our business? Hmmm na military rule fit nigeria iswear
Face your business bro. Stay away from politics, i won't come to anambra to meddle in your politicalaffairs , don't come to my state and do the same. That's not hard to understand.

You'll do the same if roles were reversed
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Softmirror: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
The desperation

The killings

The bloodbath

Kudos to all those whom despite being at the disadvantage went out to vote

Luckily the country is divided now

And this generation have witnessed what their fathers went through

It's an eye opener

Seperation of this contraption is next

grin LOL
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Postinor: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Go to your village and vote, Lagos is not your father land
chinedu,did u ever see me saying lagos is no man's land,idiot
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

You dash us next Obi of Onitsha? grin
Obi of Gutter? grin
We dash you grin
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Postinor: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Says someone from Kwara state that is not a true Yoruba man rather from Nupe or Baruba.
It is well.
yes,at least I am not dragging lagos with the owners
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by livinbygrace: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
The desperation

The killings

The bloodbath

It's an eye opener

As usual, next wailing would be Biafra or nothing
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Obi of Gutter? grin
We dash you grin

Obi of Onitsha
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Obi of Onitsha
Obi of Gutter..olodo grin
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by factcheckmmm: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
livinbygrace:

As usual, next wailing would be Biafra or nothing

No this time it will be final
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Tomsaintly: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Naija and hoodlums be like 5 and 6. God help us.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Omodua(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Obi of Gutter..olodo grin

He's obi of Onitsha
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by IntroTech: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Igbos cannot be President.
Igbos cannot vote.
Igbos cannot get Biafra. At the mention of it they give you the IPOB tag.

This has gone past intimidation. This is witchcraft.

The thing just taya me o.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:
At the end of the day, Sanwoolu ll win. Those inciting elupeee tribal bigots ll.realise they laboured in vain.

Yoruba demons know nothing but thuggery and tribal hatred.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

He's obi of Onitsha
Ok..he is Your obi of onisha grin grin
Half azz brain and low IQ grin
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hostage How
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Henryfortune(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Did you care about the news from.your own state....or they are not voting today...

Nigeria will be better only if your type desist from doing evil quote
Itzteewhy:
The news filtering out from Lagos is worrisome.

Voters intimidation and suppression everywhere.

Nigeria can never be great again!!!

*Spits*
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by ogbe88(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:
Shinedu must be sent back to Anambra
U r a fool that's all.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Ok..he is Your obi of onisha grin grin
Half azz brain and low IQ grin

Yes he's Obi of Onitsha
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
The desperation

The killings

The bloodbath

It's an eye opener

That's how APC wins election. I hope they are ready to do this every election period.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Biafraaa: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Edoziesmart:

I don't know why I find this thing very funny 🤣😅
You want to finish Afonja people last last.
Those urchins don't have sense
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
ogbe88:
my fada is a fool that's all.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by jaymichael(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Let Rhodes-Vivour family meet you in person. You may end up in kirikiri. Why didn't you send Remi Tinubu to warri? Why did you allow her to do 3 terms as senator in Lagos? Is Gbadebo not more qualified to hold any political position in Lagos than Remi?
Itsekiris are our brothers, sisters, Mothers and Fathers. We are related. They bear many Yoruba names.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by ibtommy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Oni kure, Toba Kure Oni sun re, Toba sunre tebi Tara e Oni jere, ton ba jere tawon Tomo ma shofo ni.

Haba!!!
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Eriokanmi: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaymichael:
Itsekiris are our brothers, sisters, Mothers and Fathers. We are related. They bear many Yoruba names.
So, Rhodes-Vivour family came from ibo? Ask any itshekiri person, they'd tell you they're not yoruba.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by factcheckmmm: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
OdumegwuOjukwu:

That's how APC wins election. I hope they are ready to do this every election period.

They have their overall chairman

Ogbeni start pushing for a separate country
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by jaymichael(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Igbos should talk to themselves and avoid bitter politics
They should not talk to themselves o. They should continue misbehaving until their Bleep up is treated.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by TheGift: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:
At the end of the day, Sanwoolu ll win. Those inciting elupeee tribal bigots ll realise they laboured in vain.

Keep blaming the faceless tribal bigots, and ignoring the actual voter intimidation and suppression that actually happened today.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by Otunbakayce: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Your serial wanksta of a father should have másturbated you away instead of sleeping with your mom

Omó iránkiran
Baba e ati baba Baba e omo Iran ki Iran.
Iwo omo eru lasan lasan.
Wi a Kure.
Re: INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units by jaymichael(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
So, Rhodes-Vivour family came from ibo? Ask any itshekiri person, they'd tell you they're not yoruba.
He can come from Alaska or Siberia, I don't care. We gave our votes to Sanwoolu. He is competent, and has visible track records of achievements.
Yorubas are solidly in support of Sanwoolu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.