Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (87029 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ElSudani: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shattuck:
look I'm from Edo state and I voted obi too there is no need to turn around because some people insulted your tribe, you are free to vote sanwolu or anybody else,if you look at what is happening you can't absolve your tribesmen too of tribalism, I have been called ipob and chinedu, even Biafra but I can't use this to insult or ridicule the entire Yoruba tribe, I only call them out, as apc or tinubu supporters not as Yorubas, even when almost all are likely to be Yoruba, if you believe in obi that's because you see things in him you admire why not stick to that, even if you are voting sanwolu that's because you see things in him you admire, I am not a Lagos resident but I think sanwolu is a gentleman, for most folks I know who support GVR, either they live in Lagos or not it's just about putting an end to godfatherism and political thuggery by sending a message there are a lot of non indigene who aren't Igbo who share same sentiment, my sister has a lot of resentment/ hate for the Yoruba tribe now she thinks you are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria for the usually threat against non indegenes in Lagos and the insult on others who live in Lagos, I had to tell her that most of these folks are just tinubu/apc supporters, but she thinks it is the tribe, my reason for saying this is if you say you want to hate on the Igbos all of a sudden because of what you were called, others look at you too and hate on you because you hate on others, you will be called a tribalist too at the end nothing seperate you from the people you think are tribalistic, the only thing in your mind you will think your tribalistic hate is justified, but then again so does others.

Your sister is free to hate Yoruba people. Please tell her we hate her too. What a load of nonsense.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by searchlight: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
seanwilliam:

I don’t know of presidential election, but this gubernatorial, even if it’s conducted 100 times, grv is a no match for sanwolu in Lagos. This is the reality and only a fool that might want to prove a point will dispute this .

However reverse might be the case for presidential election.
Assuming there was no intimidation, threat, thurgry, and manipulation of result during the presidential election, Sanwolu would have been a gonner. You and i know that.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shattuck:
look I'm from Edo state and I voted obi too there is no need to turn around because some people insulted your tribe, you are free to vote sanwolu or anybody else,if you look at what is happening you can't absolve your tribesmen too of tribalism, I have been called ipob and chinedu, even Biafra but I can't use this to insult or ridicule the entire Yoruba tribe, I only call them out, as apc or tinubu supporters not as Yorubas, even when almost all are likely to be Yoruba, if you believe in obi that's because you see things in him you admire why not stick to that, even if you are voting sanwolu that's because you see things in him you admire, I am not a Lagos resident but I think sanwolu is a gentleman, for most folks I know who support GVR, either they live in Lagos or not it's just about putting an end to godfatherism and political thuggery by sending a message there are a lot of non indigene who aren't Igbo who share same sentiment, my sister has a lot of resentment/ hate for the Yoruba tribe now she thinks you are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria for the usually threat against non indegenes in Lagos and the insult on others who live in Lagos, I had to tell her that most of these folks are just tinubu/apc supporters, but she thinks it is the tribe, my reason for saying this is if you say you want to hate on the Igbos all of a sudden because of what you were called, others look at you too and hate on you because you hate on others, you will be called a tribalist too at the end nothing seperate you from the people you think are tribalistic, the only thing in your mind you will think your tribalistic hate is justified, but then again so does others.

hypocrisy, god fatherisim and thuggery is in every corner in Nigeria, GRV had a god father in Bode George, in fact that's why he fell out with Jandor in pdp. The issue is why the fixation on Lagos when thuggery and godfathers are all over the country. Or are the Yorubas alone involved in thuggery? I repeat again, this election both presidential and gubernatorial were tribal and all tribes in Nigeria played a part so let no one pin tribalism on the Yorubas and leave those who were even the worse culprit.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Below are the results from 5 polling units in Akowonjo (Alimosho LG).

APC lost all the units during the presidential election.

*Unit 24*
GOV
APC 74
L4p -46
PDP - 9

HS
APC 74
L4p -47
PDP - 10

*Unit 23*

GOV
APC 72
L4p -38
PDP - 4
Adc 1
Sfp 1

HS
APC 69
L4p -41
PDP - 6

*Unit 95*
GOV
APC 16
L4p -14
PDP - 6

HS
APC 15
L4p -14
PDP - 7

*Unit 10*
GOV
APC 80
L4p -48
PDP - 9

HS
APC 85
L4p -43
PDP - 11

*Unit 004*
GOV
APC 72
L4p 58
PDP - 8

HS
APC 69
L4p - 59
PDP - 8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
✅Governorship result
Pol 037 Ward F Ikorodu Central (Oshikoya, Andu street)

APC : 200
PDP : 14
LP : 4
ADC: 2
APM : 1

Void : 1

✅House of assembly result

Ward F Ikorodu Central

APC : 185
PDP : 25
Lp : 2
ADC: 1
APGA: 1
APP : 1

Void: 7

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
*SITUATION REPORT*
ITAMAGA PU 001
*ASSEMBLY*
APC 127
LP. 25
PDP 09
*GOVERNOR*
APC 133
LP. 24
PDP 09

ITAMAGA PU 002
*ASSEMBLY*
APC. 138
LP. 32
PDP. 07

*GOVERNOR*
APC. 148
LP. 31
PDP. 05

ITAMAGA. PU 009
*ASSEMBLY*
APC. 110
LP. 65
PDP. 09

*GOVERNOR*
APC. 110
LP. 71
PDP. 09

*ajayiabayomi reporting*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ayo25:
Elections in Nigeria is

90% based on hatred
5% ethnicity
5% logic

Dont let anybody deceive you about shout of competency being the reason they are voting their candidates.otherwise.

omo I can't disagree o

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by uglodoh(f): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
wehla:
All results from Igbe road/Agbalumo Igbogbo, Ikorodu.
*Booth - 38 (Olúmọ)*

Governorship Result

APC - 60
PDP - 23
LP - 16

*Booth 038* (Olúmọ) Assembly Result

APC - 58
PDP - 26
LP - 16

*Total number of vote 100*

*BOOTH 15*
*TOTAL VOTE 138*

*Assembly*

APC - 111
LP - 21
NNPP - 1
AA - 1

*GOVERNOR*
APC - 107
LP - 23
PDP - 4
NNPP
ACC
APP
APM - 1
ADP - 1
VOID - 2

*Booth 36*

*TOTAL VALID 119*

GOVERNORSHIP

PDP - 4
APC - 76
LP - 35
ADC - 1
ZLP - 1
APM - 1

*ASSEMBLY*

PDP - 4
APC - 78
LP - 33
ZLP - 1
VOID - 3

*BOOTH 014*

*TOT. ACCREFITTED - 126*

*GOVERNOR*

APC - 94
LP - 22
PDP - 8
VOID -1

*ASSEMBLY*

APC - 95
LP - 18
PDP - 12
AC - 1

VOID -0
AC - 1

*Booth 28 - Oreyo*

*Total accreditted 233*

*Governor*

APC - 152
PDP - 4
LP -46
ADC - 1
APD - 2
VOID - 28

*Assembly*

APC - 156
ADC - 2
ADP - 1
NNPP - 11
PDP - 7
LP - 50
VOID - 16
Not really surprised with this result. The people living in this area are the one enjoying sanwo Olu the most in Ikorodu

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
*WARD B3 ISIWU ISALE ILOBU JUNCTION POOLING UNIT 007*
*TOTAL ACCREDITED VOTERS IS 147*

*HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY*
*APC 131*
*PDP 5*
*LP 7*
*ADC 3*
*APGA 1*

*GOVERNOR*
*APC 134*
*PDP 4*
*LP 7*
*ADC 2*

*Ward B3 Isiwu Garage Polling Unit 006*
Total number of accredited voters: 84
*House of Assembly*
APC 66
LP 13
ADC 2
ADP 1
*Governorship*
APC 69
LP 13
ADC 2

*Ward B3 Isiwu Primary school 1 Pooling unit 005*
*House of Assembly*
APC 195
PDP 6
LP 7

*Governorship*
APC 201
PDP 5
LP 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
*001 within Adamo Village ward B3 isiu, Ikorodu North LCDA*
Total accredited voter's = 301

*Governorship*
*APC.....240*
*PDP.....33*
*LP.......25*
*ADC.....2*

*House of assembly*
*APC......229*
*PDP.......33*
*LP.....25*
*ADC......10*

*008 Factory Junction Adamo, ward B3 isiu Ikorodu North LCDA.*
Total accredited voter's = 203

*Governorship*
*APC....146*
*PDP.....13*
*LP.....40*
*ADC.....1*

*House of assembly*
*APC......142*
*PDP.....15*
*LP.....41*
*ADC.....2*

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
if you can give me any tangible reason why you fled Ogbomosho and Ijebuode to Lagos.... Then I'll have every reason to relocate

You fled Ogbomosho and came to Lagos to Lord it over the indigenous Lagosians, yet you have the temerity to spew hate against igbos
if only you tell why oju iku (Ojukwu) sacrificed 3 million of your ancestors to the god of the fulanis and fled like a Coward to Abidjan. And your people still call him hero. grin grin the madness in your land is incurable.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by enemyofprogress: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
10.of the 40 Polling units across obele odan, lawanson, akinhanmi, ikenne, eloseh.. Surulere :
AKINHANMI, FASHORO, SURULERE.
10 Polling Unit
1. Alamu Odejayi APC 71. LP 29
2. Shodipe APC 106. LP 68.
3. Akinwande APC 20. LP 17
4. Akinhanmi Anglican APC 18. LP 8
5. Akinhanmi Silver APC 88. LP 23
6. Rosamond APC 15. LP 2
7. Ramos APC 83. LP 25
8. Odejayi/Olodeokuta APC 52. LP 26
9. Olodeokuta. APC 65. LP 21
10. Akinwande junction APC 71. LP 51

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
djseanjohn77:

At least our mumu didn't make us relocate to East🤣😂rather it's you and your people that relocated to Lagos😂🤣😂. Grv that has no political background, you people think Pagos is Anambra....over 20m people, 45 billion IGR na child's play...we dont need experiment.
What Sanwo achieved at 40, GRV will not achieve at 60. Go and check his track record amd resume. We don't vote mediocre in Lagos, plus Bpde George bn his godfather, na na, a known criminal, an ex-convict. That man has bn rendered politically useless by OBj, he wants a relevance desperately, which is why he didn't support his party candidate Jandor
see how igbos has made y'all foolish including educated ones. Anyone that opposes you is Igbo, na wa. I don't engage tribal bigots .. gtfoh

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by orisa37: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No

Thanks.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Alabaintprice(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

During presidential election.

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
The shinedus insulted us the gentle yorubas for voting Obi over Tinubu.
They took our considerations for granted.
They turned the party to an Igbo agenda.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

Keep mute.
So we should pacify you for voting Peter Obi and not Rhode.

You vote who you wanted without been forced.

Why do you all sound like you're doing someone a favour?

Y'all are daft tho
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Exedyne: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
God bless sanwo olu.. cool
Ogun blesse chinedu grin

Ogun no fit bless am as e hate yoruba people

Na amdioha go bless am

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omenlon:
you are from Edo State with the most useless governor, Godwin obaseki, no wonder, you can't appreciate good things because your state is allegic to it.
a dead man is controlling ur generation and feeding u crumbs and you are there opening ur mouth. there's nothing to appreciate in Lagos because you know nothing. If not for politics and foolishness of federal government, give every state a level playing field and people will vacate ur mega slum u glorify. Boy bye
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by jaymichael(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Gbadebo looks defeated already in all his very recent pictures. My heart is with him all the same, I’ve said some prayers for him and may God be with him in his endeavors.Congratulations Sanwo Olu
He can go and jump inside Lagoon for all I care. Dumb dull opportunistic mofo.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Exedyne: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
stillme231:
a dead man is controlling ur generation and feeding u crumbs and you are there opening ur mouth. there's nothing to appreciate in Lagos because you know nothing. If not for politics and foolishness of federal government, give every state a level playing field and people will vacate ur mega slum u glorify. Boy bye

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by unclejb2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
yomexp:
if only you tell why oju iku (Ojukwu) sacrificed 3 million of your ancestors to the god of the fulanis and fled like a Coward to Abidjan. And your people still call him hero. grin grin the madness in your land is incurable.
if you can tell why Awolowo committed suicide and died the most shameful death, I'll understand where your frustrations is coming from
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ariesbull: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
THOSE YOURUBA GUYS ARE SUPER TRIBALISTIC..... W HAVE SEEN THEM AND THEIR EVIL. VERY TERRIBLE PEOPLE
Shattuck:

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by miftaudeen(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
uglodoh:

Not really surprised with this result. The people living in this area are the one enjoying sanwo Olu the most in Ikorodu

Lekki, Ojota, and others people not enjoying him abi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by yomexp(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
searchlight:
Assuming there was no intimidation, threat, thurgry, and manipulation of result during the presidential election, Sanwolu would have been a gonner. You and i know that.
whether thuggery or no thuggery. Whether intimidation or no intimidation. Ibos most be cut to size and put in their place in Lagos. And we must show una say na Yoruba get Lagos hands down. No contest. I have told you people that this Lagos election is Yoruba vs ibo... QED

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Gentew(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
searchlight:
Lagos and Anambra are still southern Nigeria

Lagos speaks Yoruba language while Anambra speaks IPOB, UNKNOWN GUNMEN and Igbo language.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by sammsimm(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Where are the Ellu P? Awon werey... thunder fire all of una

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Rapuru14: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shantyken:

Hahahahahhaah
As e dey u e dey sweet me boy
By may 29 BAT will be ur president
By may 29 Sanwo-Olulekan will be ur gov
Ishie

Even a senile is made a governor or president Igbos won't be the last. It's divine grace from God.

You and your gang of" low-lifes" will bear the brunt and will definitely resort to give aways from Igbos both online and offline. We are cheerful givers but things are fast changing and may not see such magnanimity.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by honifome(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iponmi resettlement, Ijede
APC 65
Lp 2

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Cazzim(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egoat:
My polling unit.
Governorship.
APC - 79.

LP- 31.
PDP- 02.

HoA.
APC - 93
LP- 08
PDP- 06

During presidential election.

It was
LP- 87
APC-52.
Heaven bears me witness, my vote and my family's votes (6) were parts of the 87 Obi got in my polling unit.
The shinedus insulted us the gentle yorubas for voting Obi over Tinubu.
They took our considerations for granted.
They turned the party to an Igbo agenda.
I regret voting for Obi.
Never again.

so you don't know, Igbo people are the most useless people in Nigeria, there will never rule this country, very bad and wicked set of people there the problem of Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

You are abusing Yorubas again.
Let's count each other, numbers by numbers. Let's say everyone voted, are Igbos more populous than Yorubas in Lagos?
Are Igbos more populous than Yorubas in Nigeria?
The past election is there to judge. Statistics, land mass, etc is there.
Fûck you for abusing Yorubas as if the race is the mate of your ancestors.

Dude I made a statement based on your analogy that Yorubas are calculating. There is no calculation in this neither is there any honor in what you guys are doing. So using thuggery and disenfranchising voters is now calculations. Smart Yorubas know the truth and they are the ones I respect not slimy liars like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Just like my father 🤣🤣🤣

I agree both of you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by sammyscholar(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
miftaudeen:

Lekki, Ojota, and other people not enjoying him abi
He did a lot of work in Eti-Osa. Menace of LASTMA and agbero are the reasons people there are not happy with his government.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Exedyne: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Yorubas don't know any calculation they used thuggery and intimidation. It is a cowardly way to win if to sat e sure why didn't they remove thigs let people vote. So many were disenfranchised. Stop all this glorifying most Yorubas should be ashamed of themselves.

Continue abusing us. We Don sabi wetin they sup.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.