Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) (19474 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Sit-at-Home: IPOB Thugs Threatened To Deal With Anyone Flouting Order—Vanguard / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
A voter has narrated how suspected All Progressives Congress, APC, thugs beat her up at a polling unit in Ebonyi State.

Lucy Ogodo was among the electorate who trooped out to exercise their right on Saturday but got attacked and was left with a bloodied face.

In her account being shared by social media users, the Twitter user revealed the assailants threatened to eliminate her for standing her ground.

“Today I went to my polling unit to perform my civic duty. APC thugs followed me to my polling booth insisting I vote APC,” Lucy tweeted.

“Of course I refused and voted my preferred candidate after much struggle to tear my ballot paper, in front of the already bought over security men and INEC staff.

“Afterwards, my clothes were torn and I got beaten up, I’m alive and well, Thank God. They threatened to kill me when they see me in town.

“Well na God get all man life and we all die at some points, but while I live, nobody will bully me into supporting evil. I will fight with the last drop of my blood,”
she vowed.

DAILY POST

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
This election just weak me.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by id4sho(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
tongue
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by wahalawahala: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Her mouth looks sharp, if na true, Why u sef dey insult ppl?😏

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Nukilia: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
The end is near...
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by N3TRAL: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake news from an attention seeker !
onye ugha 😡

Everytime APC this, APC that.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Goodconcept78: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
MAYBE HE MISTOOK OBI UNKNOWN GUNMEN AS APC THUGS

OBI SHOULD CALL HIS UGM TO ORDER

YOU LOOSE ELECTION AND THE NEXT THING TO YOU IS CAUSING PANIC, VIOLENCE AND WAR ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

WHAT A SHAMELESS VISIONLESS OBI

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fake news from an attention seeker 😡

May it happen to yours

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Fadelex(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
This rodent should be arrested for propagating fake news... check the picture on Twitter, the id.io.t used close up tooth paste to do make up. She dey look for sin-party from governorship candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
My question is how do they know they are apc? Political thugs are in all polling units.
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by opalu: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is no longer Democracy but Thugocracy.
Government of the Thugs, for the Thugs and by the Thugs

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by diamond68: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
shocked
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by sencekompis: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Everyone wants to be famous suddenly o ni ranu
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Throwback: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Hahahaha!

Baba you no neutral at all ooo.

You just dey pepper anything that look or sound like Labour Party.

You remind me of how Peter Obi dealt with Labour Party when he was an APGA Governor, and even denied them the use of Ekwueme Square in Anambra.

Labour Party has suffered violence since the Governorship of Peter Obi.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by deebuoy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
How many more
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Henz81: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Sharap

4 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by bigdammyj: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Noted.
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by undisputedKOC: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why do Igbo people love telling lies so much, why? That was how that political fraudster Peter Obi lied that he met a poor homeless Nassarawa girl with shattered dreams but the girl was actually a known Labor Party campaign organizer who wasn't poor but she was staged by Peter Obi lying machine to look like a poor girl from Somalia.

Igbo people, see eh, Nigerians are wiser than you lots. Igbos your fake news and lies propaganda format don cast. IPOB Obidîots terrorists are pathetic liars that nobody takes seriously. Carry your fake news and throw it in the bin undecided

27 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Hydroxide(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fadelex:
This rodent should be arrested for propagating fake news... check the picture on Twitter, the id.io.t used close up tooth paste to do make up. She dey look for sin-party from governorship candidate
I looked at your profile picture and I see how unreasonable and confused you are.......

5 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
wahalawahala:
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by elonmuskbaby: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Tofumdol(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
This violence are getting too much.
There is a limit to what people can take.
We can't continue like this!

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gradually disintegrating. Tribalism growing. Thuggery and hooligans taking power

Just like 60s 70s and 80s

Arson along tribal lines

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Tannhauser(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Woman wey carry this kind face dey stubborn O! Dem for kuku leave am Nah!
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by securitywatch50: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmmm, is this how we are going to continue
APC and thugs are 5&6

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by Neckpresser101: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:

Hahahaha ya mouthed grin
Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by RalFamily: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
All of you Doubting Her Story, When in need of Emergency and Urgent Help may People Doubt your Story

5 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by JealousCobra(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:

Zombie, how is her mouth sharp 😎

APC don cast in this country, all you APC folks does is to rig to remain relevant.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thank God she stood her ground, no one can kill someone when his or her time is not over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.