Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit (66448 Views)

PDP Agent Shot Dead While Dragging Ballot Box With Thugs In Ebonyi State / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Osun Rerun: Police, INEC Speak On Vote-buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by mauchiz: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
The money used for this election would have been used to donate to charity organization.
Is a waste of resources time and lives.

Anyone should win,lets have fresh air.
Enough of the violence,
Nigeria is not an abbatoir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Aprocco: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
odoemenacelevian:
From results released so far..
Gbadebo is winning..
Although the election is tight
About 35% seen

Oniyeye! Court jester.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by deji17: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chinedu the Liar, like his PitOBi mentor.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by MightySparrow: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

Is Lagos not no man's land?
Go out there and fight the Yorubas
Don't be a coward.

I am a bonafide son of Oduduwa. His blood flows in my veins.
However, when it comes to election we kill ourselves. Next to us is Igbos. I have never heard election related vawulence in the north.

Àfiṣe ni?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by raskymonojendor: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
HardMirror:
what shocks me is Apc agents say Seun is pro LP and you stupid LP agents say seun is pro APC. The same seun that has tried his best to be neutral and has been very supportive of LP and obidients. I agree that he should do something about tribalism urgently, but dont you accuse him of being pro apc because he is not.
No mind them, on twitter, Seun is busy supporting GRV.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by ebenholer2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF LIES...LET THE LIES BEGIN. ON THIS FOUNDATION NIGERIA IS BUILT
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Toluwanise247(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Video: Labour Party agent shot dead – Rhodes-Vivour says police, INEC complicit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3x1o6bxck8

Cry Lauder I need your tears
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Benwallt(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Last kick of a dying horse
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Mickykarim: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
THEY KILLED A Yoruba MAN WHO WENT TO VOTE IN Ago Palace.

And this dumb ass liar opportunist agent of tribal bigotry making false claim of the reverse and to the contrary of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by BJanta: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's not a Party agent, that's an IPOB terrorist trying to forcefully snatch the BVAS.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Meliziz: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
My brother I'm speechless. Like how do this guy allow this in a forum like this. Well I've left Nairaland already
N2B2:

Just as sad as the election malpractice that Nigeria is renowned for is Seun's decision to let rabid urchin agitators run amok, unchecked on his pro-APC Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by fof1: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Lies from the pit of hell

May you not Suffer Hell if it is a True Case you are Denying and Discrediting here. Be very Careful with ur Partisan behaviour O
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by ElSudani: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omo ale is threatening Lagos with arson again. Where did they find this mor.on?
How can you threaten where you call home with arson?
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by IpobAntidote: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Elupee is DOA in my Lagos. Take that shit back to Anambra. Told you MOFOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by samwillyco1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Human lives means nothing under this present government
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Godspikin: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Video: Labour Party agent shot dead – Rhodes-Vivour says police, INEC complicit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3x1o6bxck8

This guy is an idiot, which Lagos will catch fire

Blaming INEC for being complicit, is it that this guy is ignorant of the roles of INEC during an election or he is just so dumb to know who to blame.
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by patrickcollins: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
id4sho:
Electronic voting is the way forward tongue
Thugs will still damage and scatter the machines, Nigeria is already a failed nation. I pity those supporting evil politicians cos they never got our interest at heart.
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by sta1: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
deji17:
Chinedu the Liar, like his PitOBi mentor.

Seriously, all these people who want to pretend they hate terrorism but have nothing to say when Islamists kill the total amount of people IPOB have killed, in one day, and nothing to say when thugs smash bottles over the heads of their women...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Otunbakayce: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
oyin44:

grin cheesy chinedu patrick vs soludo 2027
Tebi Tara e Oni jere.
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Adexgentle005(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
fof1:

May you not Suffer Hell if it is a True Case you are Denying and Discrediting here. Be very Careful with ur Partisan behaviour O
It’s all lies and nothing more. I just don’t want a liar to be the governor of Lagos state. Someone that hate his people. It’s really disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Juju70(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gbamsolutely!!! We will not take it! Yakubu is a dunce! Inec a sham! Bhari a disaster! Their followers...... brainless

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Juju70(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Elupee is DOA in my Lagos. Take that shit back to Anambra. Told you MOFOS.

Tribal bigot!!!! Is this a country? Oh I forgot most of you dont have standards!!! Anything goes!!!
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Ted4real: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jagaban of terror

But where is the dead body na
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by LordTheus(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
N2B2:

Just as sad as the election malpractice that Nigeria is renowned for is Seun's decision to let rabid urchin agitators run amok, unchecked on his pro-APC Nairaland.
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
N2B2:

The site is just a clusterfvck of ragheads and tribalistic morons having a field day and it is nauseating when it is allowed to such degree. Ghanaians will come here, SAs will come here and read so many Nigerians making mince of their foolishness. Do you think Nigerians have moral right to complain of racism or Xenophobia? The whole world can treat Nigerians like slaves afterall they are worse treated in their country. One thing that is for sure is even after the election the naysayers and agitators will tow the already fault lines created and that might be the immediate demise. Well everyone that is projecting it and supporting it will always have it thrown back in more dehumanize way but the truth is then he will cry murder trying to deflect blames without knowing his dark mindset played a fast one.

No nation deserve to live this way it is better to go separate ways than people living like strangers in their country seriously the country has gone to dogs. there is actually no way up it is all going down from here.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by BurialGround: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man go and get councilor form and test your popularity before coming to contest for governor

You should be ashamed of yourself for reasoning this way.
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by Juju70(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
mauchiz:
The money used for this election would have been used to donate to charity organization.
Is a waste of resources time and lives.

Anyone should win,lets have fresh air.
Enough of the violence,
Nigeria is not an abbatoir

Any criminal cant win. Money was budgeted for a purpose it should be well spent for that purpose
Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by abuhusna1: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

However, when it comes to election we kill ourselves. Next to us is Igbos. I have never heard election related vawulence in the north.

Àfiṣe ni?
Cosbthe ibisbdey pass their boundary and they can't do that in North cos they are not open minded to allow Yoruba or ibo man become their governor. But ibo too dey try am in Southwest to lead the people of Southwest

Re: Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit by abuhusna1: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

Àfiṣe ni?
Cos the ibos dey pass their boundary and they can't do that in North cos they are not open minded to allow Yoruba or ibo man become their governor. But ibo too dey try am in Southwest to lead the people of Southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.