Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi (55032 Views)

Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Wike, Amaechi Trade Words Over Corruption / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by blackgold2018(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
What is this lizard of Ubima saying, useless fool contesting against Jagaban.

No wonder APC has been losing in Rivers, APC allign with Wike once and APC win Rivers

Traitor like Amaechi must be punished by president Tinubu.
ameachi is a principled man compared to wike.

He can’t go against the will of the people by rigging the state election.

But I guess you are so senseless and irrational like wike.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Themanleshey: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abagworo:
My only fear is that Nigeria might end up ungovernable under Tinubu. The bigger picture isn't encouraging at all and it will be difficult to enforce the law on the masses who believe they never voted him.

It’s a lie , we voted him , the masses voted him ? Only the tribalist igbos didn’t vote him and atiku combined and you guys still luleh!

He’s the candidate with the highest 25% required .

Carry your tribalistic mentality comot for this forum !

This is Nigeria , only 1 region can not produce a president , it requires more regions to achieve that !

Get that into your skull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by anigbajumo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Heffalump:

Are you God??

You may not see the end of 4 years yourself?

Are you God??

Stop being stupid!

Besides, Tinunu is not yet the president of Nigeria. All that was stollen can still be be retrieved and returned to the rightful owner.

Subhanallah, You are the one that may not see the end of next four years not me. InshAllah I will live longer than wat u can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by GreyLaw(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
soil4soil:

When Tinubu won APC primaries by defeating you it was INEC and Yakubu that organised it.

If this news is true you just lost my respect for you.

You are a sore losser

You never had respect for him before. You only had fake love for him when he supported that 3x failed president Buhari for president against a Southern Jonathan. Now that he has turned against Tinubu and his gang of thieves your true colour is out for all to see.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by shinealight(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:
Tinubu can't buy the love of the people (unfortunately for him). By the way, it is too late for him to impress anybody. Leadership is not by force. If you can't participate in a decent democracy, then embrace monarchy. Go and beg your people to make you Oba of Lagos where you are free to rule them till death.

He must have failed to read or learn from Abacha and how he ended. cool 25 years after Abacha died, his name still sounds creepy and evil. This shall be the lot of you political bas.tards.

Why are you cursing nah? Don’t forget that Tinubu is still loved by many of his kith and kin. The entire country does not have to love the man nah. Please chill ooo…..find somewhere else to weep I beg! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by GreyLaw(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jimiyung:
Now dummies are listening to Ameachi because it suits their narrative. Naija is just full of confused people.

And you his former lovers now hate him so you are one of the confused!
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by kelmicheal: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
The truth is finally coming out
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nauttyprof:

How does Abacha relate to this. I really do not understand how people just type because of hatred or wanting things to go their own way.

Nobody said Obi was any better. I voted for Obi in the last election but irrespective of how it went. The court is there for the final judgement. I also mentioned it here that it will be a tough one for him.

Obi is also not a saint but just a lesser thief too. We all know several of the terrible deeds from Tinubu but let's shun everything that will lead to violence in this country as nobody will tell a good tale of its outcome.

How does your support for Obi affects my opinion?? The fact that you don't want me mentioning Abacha further validates my point. The name scares you, right?
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
shinealight:

Why are you cursing nah? Don’t forget that Tinubu is still loved by many of his kith and kin. The entire country does not have to love the man nah. Please chill ooo…..find somewhere else to weep I beg! undecided undecided

Yes. Abacha is still loved by Buhari.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Karlifate: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
IgOga:
Amaechi was Buhari campaign DG and this same INEC chairman was the one that declared Buhari winner in 2019....Ameachi is really messed up grin

Amaechi is an APC politician

Now, he's trying to whitewash himself & some phoolish Nigerians are falling for it. cheesy
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Thedon22: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
So it's true that Ameachi voted for Atiku, see betrayers but same party. Wike was right after all. This video has clearly shown that Ameachi was one of the cabal working to sabotage this election. Might even be linked to suspicion of working towards an Interim National Government. See big time conspiracy. My sixth sense tells me that Ameachi and Emefiele worked on the naira scarcity to incite voters against APC. Thank God Wike frustrated their plans. Wike remains my hero of Southern Presidency in this era. Ameachi is a selfish useless man always betraying people in his party and region, first betraying GEJ and now Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Everybody knows that Mahmoud Yakubu is a card-carrying member of the APC, but we underestimated his brazen wild-eye level of criminality and thievery.

Open this thread below and see Mahmoud Yakubu the INEC chairman wearing a cap with the APC broom symbol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7595581/throwback-photo-apc-cap

Any wonder Mahmoud the Chief electoral criminal visited Thiefnubuu on the eve of the Presidential election in the dead of the night?

Mahmoud deserves to be in jail.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by UncleDeeee(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
This one is just a spoilt child who has been beaten to his own game. Rather than utilize his energy in rebuilding the Rivers APC he destroyed, he is here crying like a little child. The more you sleep, the stronger Wike and the likes will get. Common sense is common
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Karlifate: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Purefaith:
This country may delve into serious chaos, there's bad omen everywhere

There's no chaos anywhere.

Your brain is just playing tricks on you.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by shinealight(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Yes. Abacha is still loved by Buhari.

So, what’s your beef? Like Abacha, everyone must die one day …..no be so?
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Acidosis(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Themanleshey:

Oga will you stop typing trash ? Read again do you make sense to yourself ?

This is Nigeria , that has 36 states , one region of the nation can’t be typing nonsense because they are putting their emotions out .

Enough is enough and try to respect yourselves before other regions start attacking you guys !

According to you, only easterners can speak ill about Tinubu. So when a yoruba man like Obasanjo, Bode George, Baba Adebanjo, etc. say bad things about him, you will go out there as an irredeemably senseless ur.chin that you are to attack people from "that region". Go and attack dem na. I will use my agbada and yoruba cap to dance on your grave since you want to be stup*d.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Themanleshey:

It’s a lie , we voted him , the masses voted him ? Only the tribalist igbos didn’t vote him and atiku combined and you guys still luleh!

He’s the candidate with the highest 25% required .

Carry your tribalistic mentality comot for this forum !

This is Nigeria , only 1 region can not produce a president , it requires more regions to achieve that !

Get that into your skull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This propaganda of turning it to an Igbo thing will not solve the problem. I don't even know what will
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
shinealight:

So, what’s your beef? Like Abacha, everyone must die one day …..no be so?

Yeah. How about you name your first son Abacha. Let's start from there.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by tafabaloo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
This Amaechi is just an unfortunate Judas !

I think he deserved the treatment he got from Wike and Magnus Abe.

If it was not him, then it can never be anyone else. God pass u !
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Osu, the outcast, we know you can't go home again. You have been rejected. Lagosians will soon send you away. Na IDP camp you go soon stay Kikikikikiki!
Shut up denreledave!

I guess it's time for sensible people to send you out of this forum.

Araoko from ekiti who abandoned his village and his grandmother and grandfather at the mercy of fulani herdsmen.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by eeetuk(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
"Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Wike has described elections conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission under the leadership of Prof. Mahmood Yakubu as “completely hopeless”.

February 25,2023 presidential election in Nigeria was a fraud. The US Ambassador mary beth Leonard acknowledged Nigeria fraudulent election when she said " February 25,2023 presidential election failed to meet the aspirations of the Nigerian people. EU chief observer Mr Andrews corroborated US Ambassador statement when he said " February 25,2023 presidential election in Nigeria lacked transparency to help us to determine the winner of the election. So, Rotimi Amaehi is right and he only confirmed evident that the will of Nigerian people was suppressed.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Backpedal: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
anigbajumo:

It’s so unfortunate that you will wail for good 8yrs. What a pity 😐😀
Is it your wailing ?
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Keegan: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goke7:
It's obvious Amaechi was part of the aso rock cabal that worked against tinubu

You are right. Amaechi just laboured in vain.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Even forest is your abode because you are osu the outcast. Kikikikikiki
A fool from the innermost recesses of SW rain forest is talking trash.

Ezi bida!
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Backpedal: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:
So it's true that Ameachi voted for Atiku, see betrayers but same party. Wike was right after all. This video has clearly shown that Ameachi was one of the cabal working to sabotage this election. Might even be linked to suspicion of working towards an Interim National Government. See big time conspiracy. My sixth sense tells me that Ameachi and Emefiele worked on the naira scarcity to incite voters against APC. Thank God Wike frustrated their plans. Wike remains my hero of Southern Presidency in this era. Ameachi is a selfish useless man always betraying people in his party, first betraying GEJ and now Tinubu.

Stop lying

You don't care about southern presidency

If you did you will know that after SS and SW
The next was SE

So say what's on your mind with your full chest
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
baaliyah:

Oponu ni mi.
We know.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by spiralwedge(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amaechi is being unfortunate.
He lost relevance both in Rivers and in the centre long ago though. I’m not surprised. He betrayed GEJ.

Iguess he worked for Atiku and must have been promised a position by Atiku. He silently worked with Emefiele to disrupt so many things. I think Tinubu knew.

Bottomless, Amaechi lost all round and everywhere.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Amechi in pain .
Make the pain kill am.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by benitwater(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Am not sure you know what you are saying,
Governor wike really dealt with this man.
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by shinealight(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Yeah. How about you name your first son Abacha. Let's start from there.

Why not? It even has a nice ring to it if you’re soaking in opulence in Dubai. You think too highly of your sh!thole country my friend! grin grin
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by Naijafornow: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Wike has described elections conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission under the leadership of Prof. Mahmood Yakubu as “completely hopeless”.

LP journalist, who is Rotimi Wike? Your news no clear o!!!
Re: INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shut up denreledave!

I guess it's time for sensible people to send you out of this forum.

Araoko from ekiti who abandoned his village and his grandmother and grandfather at the mercy of fulani herdsmen.
You are mugu aswear. You are a loser aswear. You are a dingbat aswear. E pain you? I am not even from the south west as you erroneously believe. I am from the north central. Your Gbadebo is falling right now.kikkikikiiiiiiiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor) / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / Soldier Who Was Killed During Fight With Boko Haram Recently Got Married (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.