Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 (69721 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by KINGS100(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na so APC used and dump professor Soludo. Write another letter to save your political career. You won't allow APC to send you on an errand of mischief Tommorow.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Kimjongun: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Igbos and nzogbu politics... Soludo they celebrated is now an enemy...

They are funny people
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by diplomat058(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Renman:
is Lagos or Eko a Yoruba word?

Is Port Harcourt an Ikwerre word? Does that make it an English land? Besides, Eko is a Yorùbá word with Yoruba oriki (eulogy) used to endorse it i.e. "Èkó aromisa legbe legbe..."
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
Nigeria had best election in history in 2023 thanks to bbvas.

You can stay delusional to continue to believe that cos it doesn't favor your candidate means it was rigged.

Soludos track record makes him best candidate.
But we know emotion trump's common sense in that part of the world.

So I won't be surprised if they start victimizing soludo because he didn't support their new found messaaiah.

Soludos track record In CBN is not a track record in Anambra
Let him finish sorting out his 100B loan first. Hopefully he is impeached before squandering it

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Renman: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
diplomat058:

Is Port Harcourt an Ikwerre word? Does that make it an English land? Besides, Eko is a Yorùbá word with Yoruba oriki (eulogy) used to endorse it i.e. "Èkó aromisa legbe legbe..."
Stop deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Alabaintprice(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na your die? 🤣
As long as Tinubu rules you and your family for 4/8yrs. He's your God, and you will have to obey his rule! 😛🤣

We have been following rules of dead people in Nigeria from time immemorial.... Tinubu's case won't be different cos he will still go like yar adua did since his health is not is problem.....

Awon placeholders
Puppets of the north

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Verysmart101: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abfinest007:
Obi brought apga to power in anambra .same obi will kill apga too

Point of correction.Soludo destroyed Apga.

6 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kimjongun:

Most Nigerians would vote for soludo as president, even people that didn't vote for obi, but you all want to spoil his career before he gets there because of emotion.

Well done

The same people beating their fellow yoruba for resembling igbo will vote soludo abi? The same soludo urchins are romancing cause he campaigned against Obi. Will become a devil tomorrow if he tries to near aso rock gate.

We know that game. But this election exposed it

4 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Igbos and nzogbu politics... Soludo they celebrated is now an enemy...
As in
A whole apga party is now on the verge of extinction
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Solocoin: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Soludo is not wise, Obi was there during his swearing in. Obi didn't say anything bad against him, but he just enter and begins attacking him and now is the results and next election they will send him out.

3 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by porthouse7(f): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

APC don turn to criminal and thuggery party for the bigots las las grin grin

8yrs of wailing
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Nuzo1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
Soludo is gone

He may even be impeached

This is a big lesson to everyone who's in the habit of trying to pull others down .. Soludo for just mind his business jejely , but because he wants to please outsiders

I’m not a fan of soludo, but saying he’s gone because of LP majority is not fair to Anambra people and not good for our democracy.

He will only be impeached if he commits an impeachable offense.

If Anambra people don’t like him, they will vote him out in the next election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Verysmart101:

Point of correction.Soludo destroyed Apga.
Abi it is obi that is destroyed Apga
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Dragonsword: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Protest votes against misyan of Soludo the current Governor

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

As in
A while apga party is now on the verge of extinction

No one is above the people. RIP Apga. The chicken was nice while it lasted. Send all backstabbers back to where they came from. It's time to develop the SE

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by EmekaBlue(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
They are all in Lagos , Anambra is not their problem
to occupy both lands...home and business hub

We need Lagos than you

2 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by bennytrips27(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'll keep praying for my ibo brothers,I want LP abi Ellu pee to win all Eastern political seats but please do not bring this crazy shit to the southwest,stick to Ellu pee top to bottom in the east.thanks.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Verysmart101: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
So they can impeach the first decent governor Anambra had in like forever?
Okay o

Who dash holigan decent?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Kirchoffs: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

What u r saying dont make a single sense. Its like telling a yoruba man who was born in anambra to stay off politics in anambra knowing fully well he has lived all his life there and speak there language buh when is to exercise his franchise u now tell him to go to lagos and vote or stay at home

Ok just imagine nigerians born in the united kingdom came out to vote and they were told to go back to there country to vote. He has never in his life being to nigeria, how do u think he would feel? This type of politics u guys are playing is very dangerous. If you want us to go help us fight for biafra and i promise u,, u will never see an igbo man doing business in lagos. Infact you pass a bill in ur assembly to ask igbos to leave if truely u want us to mind our business.

Be wise my brother all this hatred is not worth it. Nobody will gain anything from it. And dont forget it was ur ppl who sold the land to igbos we didnt snatch it from u.
This isn't about hatred lol, got lot of igbo friends here from nnamdi, uche, chuks, etc. Yoruba man that lived all his life in anambra won't even bother about your politics quote me anywhere.

I know my people bro, e no concern them. But you people want to come and dictate to the owners how to run their things. It's not done. Take that zeal and use it in alaigbo. Lagos is not igbo land, it's yoruba land through and through. Simple as ABC.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by seskee(f): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Land their matter forbtwitter for proper dragging and you will get refunded

Terrible experience and I feel they are breeding thieves as agents.

On the 23rd of january 2023, I decided to purchase 2 IN 1 universal wireless microphone on Jumia. After, a serious search for my spec ,I finally settled for one with the hope that the seller would send the same specification to me.

I added the details of the person that would receive the products for me. When the goods arrived on 1st feb 2023, I was duly notified by the person that the items were different from the specifications posted on Jumia, and I immediately initiated a return policy from my end, which Jumia acknowledged by saying that once the products gets to them, my refund would be sent in 3-7 business days.

After some days, Jumia agent called my friend with this number: 09166608377 in order to confirm where she was , afterwards he came to Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi Anambra state, and collected the items.

After 10 days, I did not receive a refund from Jumia. I logged on to my jumia account and discovered that they have written non-returnable on that particular product.

I called Jumia to register my unhappiness about their service delivery. They requested for the number of the agent that collected the items, which I did and they said that they would initiate another return from their side. I thought initiating another return means to verify from their end.

After some days, another agent called that he wanted to pick up the items, and my friend informed him that those items had earlier being returned to Jumia and she provided the number of the other agent that picked up the items. He said he will verify.

Till date, we are yet to hear anything from Jumia. I have called the agent directly, and he said that he could not remember where he kept the goods.

I have called their customer care several times and they are yet to respond positively to my complaints.

Even the agent, has stopped picking my calls. This is his second number: 08029969365.

Presently, Jumia is not responding positively to my complains and they keep postponing my grievances.

My observations: it seems the agent had sold off my goods.

My Questions: why will Jumia employ thieves as staff?

Horrible experience in the hands of Jumia....

Very poor service delivery[/quote]
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nuzo1:

I’m not a fan of soludo, but saying he’s gone because of LP majority is not fair to Anambra people and not good for our democracy.

He will only be impeached if he commits an impeachable offense.

If Anambra people don’t like him, they will vote him out in the next election.
Now
I want you to take a good look at Anambra politics and you think soludo won't be impeached.
That na miracle o
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by OVB123: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
nonhuman:
Soludo tour shame is shaming me in advance, professor without Sense
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Verysmart101: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
saintruky:
Anambra State

APGA- 84
LP-. 2
PDP - 4
YPP. 8

APGA -61
LP - 4
PDP. 1
YPP - 1

APGA -94
LP. -. 3
PDP. -. 2
YPP - 17
ZLP. - 1

APGA. - 90
LB - 2
PDP- 1
YPP - 9
SDP. - 1
APP - 1
APGA - 61
LP - 0
NNPP- 0
YPP -7
ZLP 1
APGA - 21
LP -. 1
YPP. - 7
NNPP. -. 0
APGA. - 72
NNPP - 1
LP. 8
PDP. 1
YPP - 6
APGA - 60
LP. -. 7
PDP. 2
YPP -. 0

APGA Total =543
LP - 10
YPP-. 58
PDP. - 10
NNPP - 1
ZLP. - 1

Ur so jobless honestly

3 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Renman: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Binancian:

Soludos track record In CBN is not a track record in Anambra
Let him finish sorting out his 100B loan first. Hopefully he is impeached before squandering it
Stop fooling yourself!!!

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Omoawoke: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaBlue:
to occupy both lands...home and business hub

We need Lagos than you

Come and take it,
We will hand it over to you in the restaurant with chilled drinks
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by EgusiShankly: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
They don't even know the qualifications or capabilities of who they are voting.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by diplomat058(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Renman:
Stop deceiving yourself!

Even if this is so, wasn't Benin itself named as Benin by Eweka (Owomika) , a Yorùbá prince from Ìfẹ who founded the Oba dynasty in Ile Ibinu i.e. Benin? Quit your vain labor already, you can't win this. Lagos is Yoruba land and will be so forever
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by hatedisplace: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes oo, as long as Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs and Sanwo wins Lagos! 🤣
You no say na RULER tinubu. Ruling fools like you.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Renman: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kirchoffs:
This isn't about hatred lol, got lot of igbo friends here from nnamdi, uche, chuks, etc. Yoruba man that lived all his life in anambra won't even bother about your politics quote me anywhere.

I know my people bro, e no concern them. But you people want to come and dictate to the owners how to run their things. It's not done. Take that zeal and use it in alaigbo. Lagos is not igbo land, it's yoruba land through and through. Simple as ABC.

How is Lagos a Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Binancian:

No one is above the people. RIP Apga. The chicken was nice while it lasted. Send all backstabbers back to where they came from. It's time to develop the SE
W whole ojukwu party is what you are saying RIP.
shocked
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
porthouse7:
8yrs of wailing
8 years of hunger and poor minimum wage grin grin

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Come and take it,
We will hand it over to you in the restaurant with chilled drinks
It's already taken just awaiting the sharing formula because Lagos will be shared accordingly when the time comes. It remains a land collectively built by all & the FG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.