Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Live Election Results From Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Election Results From Edo State (53926 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Egor Ward 2 unit 1

LP 36
PDP 24
Apc 16
Nnpp 1
ADP 3
Accredited 80

I nor go vote today o, not after the nonsense HIGH-NECK did last time.

4 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by shegra58: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nanorest:
Ward 2 Ujiogba
Esan west LGA
Edo state

House of Assembly

LP.......142
APC.....358
PDP......556

House of representatives

LP.......139
APC.....357
PDP......555
Ellu pee pee failing again as usual

3 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Fut9ure: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Normal Edo na pdp

And Edo people na exposed and very smart people

Them know say obi na the best candidate that is why them massively vote for am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Benwallt(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
After being beaten black and blue today in Lagos polls, you are now on Edo matter my dear Igbo friend.

Loooool. Lagos was too hot for him

11 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Freebills12: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Nanorest:

But APC will win eventually

APC will win Edo but LP won't win Lagos? Sense

2 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Nanorest: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ovia North East LG
Unit 035

House of Assembly
PDP 57
APC 54
LP 35
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
callmevirus:
If LP doesn't win let PDP win
PDP is taking it home majorly, then a few APC and LP. Edo voters don't get carried away by sentiment. That Our voting pattern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by olabright31: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
After being beaten black and blue today in Lagos polls, you are now on Edo matter my dear Igbo friend.

grin grin grin grin.

Diaris God oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by funshint(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Very disappointing...tot it was going to be LP from top to bottom.
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by shortIGBOman: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quelme:
Obaseki is a goner. The MOU governor and his deadbeat PDP will be sent packing today.

Obaseki is the worst Governor in Nigeria, after Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by nadisms: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
My Experience shopping on Jumia online store

Terrible experience and I feel they are breeding thieves as agents.

On the 23rd of january 2023, I decided to purchase 2 IN 1 universal wireless microphone on Jumia. After, a serious search for my spec ,I finally settled for one with the hope that the seller would send the same specification to me.

I added the details of the person that would receive the products for me. When the goods arrived on 1st feb 2023, I was duly notified by the person that the items were different from the specifications posted on Jumia, and I immediately initiated a return policy from my end, which Jumia acknowledged by saying that once the products gets to them, my refund would be sent in 3-7 business days.

After some days, Jumia agent called my friend with this number: 09166608377 in order to confirm where she was , afterwards he came to Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi Anambra state, and collected the items.

After 10 days, I did not receive a refund from Jumia. I logged on to my jumia account and discovered that they have written non-returnable on that particular product.

I called Jumia to register my unhappiness about their service delivery. They requested for the number of the agent that collected the items, which I did and they said that they would initiate another return from their side. I thought initiating another return means to verify from their end.

After some days, another agent called that he wanted to pick up the items, and my friend informed him that those items had earlier being returned to Jumia and she provided the number of the other agent that picked up the items. He said he will verify.

Till date, we are yet to hear anything from Jumia. I have called the agent directly, and he said that he could not remember where he kept the goods.

I have called their customer care several times and they are yet to respond positively to my complaints.

Even the agent, has stopped picking my calls. This is his second number: 08029969365.

Presently, Jumia is not responding positively to my complains and they keep postponing my grievances.

My observations: it seems the agent had sold off my goods.

My Questions: why will Jumia employ thieves as staff?

Horrible experience in the hands of Jumia....

Very poor service delivery

Below was a thread I created about my experience

https://www.nairaland.com/7597850/terrible-shopping-experience-jumia#121492845
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
angry
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Nsogbu001(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by CCIA: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nanorest:
Ward 2 Ujiogba
Esan west LGA
Edo state

House of Assembly

LP.......142
APC.....358
PDP......556

House of representatives

LP.......139
APC.....357
PDP......555
Some politicians are going to call Jennyclay tonight to fvck her in celebration to their party winning election in Edo. grin

Jennyclay abeg drink plenty fearless because na marathon those politicians go use you do one after the other after sack grin grin grin

I know your kpekus is fortified for that kind of thing grin

1 Like

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Onarabu: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nanorest:
Ward 2 Ujiogba
Esan west LGA
Edo state

House of Assembly

LP.......142
APC.....358
PDP......556

House of representatives

LP.......139
APC.....357
PDP......555

Fake results, no house of representatives elections today

5 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by WHITELIGHTER: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's an Easy matter
Edo Central - PDP
Edo North - APC
Edo South - LP
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by chiedozie198100: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Onarabu:

Fake results, no house of representatives elections today

No mind the idiot
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by WithFact: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

🤣
Those people no dey stable, always switching like chameleon! 🤣🤣

Typical of wanderers. Before na Kano state Dem dey pokenose but wen Dem failed dey shifted to Lagos and now in Edo. Wanderers in deed.lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

PDP is taking it home majorly, then a few APC and LP. Edo voters don't get carried away by sentiment. That Our voting pattern.
we don't play bitter Politics like Igbos see anambra cos of vindintive politics APGA is about to die...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Newton8(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
nadisms:
My Experience shopping on Jumia online store

Terrible experience and I feel they are breeding thieves as agents.

On the 23rd of january 2023, I decided to purchase 2 IN 1 universal wireless microphone on Jumia. After, a serious search for my spec ,I finally settled for one with the hope that the seller would send the same specification

Share on Twitter and Instagram too
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
we don't play bitter Politics like Igbos see anambra cos of vindintive politics APGA is about to die...

I have studied igbo people fit quite some while and what I have seen in them is not bitter politics but people who are too emotional and their emotion added to their normal pride and arrogance is what makes people feel they play bitter politics. To me, they are one people that have always fought on the side of the masses and I really hope they get their dream country someday let's see how they will transform it to become china as they have boasted About.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OVB123: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obaseki is goona.

2 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by famology(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nanorest:
Ovia North East LG
Unit 035

House of Assembly
PDP 57
APC 54
LP 35

Ward?
Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by XY23: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
shegra58:
Ellu pee pee failing again as usual

You think we're daft in Edo? When it comes to politics our ways are higher than what your feeble mind can comprehend, so shift and face your Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by famology(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

You're obviously far away from Edo. The house will be shared between LP and APC

2 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by Tee2027: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They are like that Mr and Mrs busy body, na other pipu matter dem dey too sabi cary for head like brown crayfish.

3 Likes

Re: Live Election Results From Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

I have studied igbo people fit quite some while and what I have seen in them is not bitter politics but people who are too emotional and their emotion added to their normal pride and arrogance is what makes people feel they play bitter politics. To me, they are one people that have always fought on the side of the masses and I really hope they get their dream country someday let's see how they will transform it to become china as they have boasted About.
they are to emotional and it's their albatross... About getting their country they should tell their reps in nass to push for it... Separation from a country isn't easy ask catalunya of Spain

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO / Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.