Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. (83117 Views)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by CutSoap(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Giant of Africa
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Olamilekan1555(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI undecided

Your entire family did not have what he owns so your generation shall not be prosper and prosperity shall be far away from you and your generations... Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by ZombieSlayer1: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with you. Useless cretin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Acidosis(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pityoobi:
Obi rode on the back of Religion, Endsars and ethnicity , it was really dangerous, many politicians stylishly use it, but OBI used it as a main policy, thank God he didn’t win.

He exploited these three very well, but I hope those that think it favors them will be able to take it when another candidate of Muslims extracts used the same method from the North.

Because, no Christian from the North will be able to stand the fanaticism they will introduce. I can assure that Igbos will leave the North in a hurry.

It is so wrong for a pastor to come on the pulpit to campaign for OBI and also threaten fire and brimstone when he lost. Others are watching and I am sure they will employ the same methods some day.

The aftermath of the ripples and effects is what you see playing out in Lagos state.

I don't understand how some certain humans reason like toads.

Blame the man that introduced a muslim-muslim ticket after another muslim candidate who spent 8 years. Stop dragging Obi's name.

Do you expect Christians to fold their arms? Fold their arms to accept what the other religion wouldn't accept?

The churches have just woken up! You should expect more active participation in politics in 2027. So better get used to it. This has been the trend in the North/Mosque for decades and people like you never had issues with the trend.

Starting from this year, I will stop attending churches that refuse to participate in active politics and activism. If your own Christianity is to pray for corrupt lootocrats who get endorsements in mosques, please carry on. I wish you well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Promotions:
What a country... That's why our politicians have no respect and fear for the masses, all they have to do it dash us small money

Honestly mate!
Useless people, how long is she gonna eat the dollars for?

It's in record, APC through Buhari, conducted the worse election since the return of democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by NothingDoMe: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
lereinter:

Did he remove immunity clause
Did he reduce Politicians salary
Did he stop Politicians from borrowing stupidly
Did he ensure proper federalism

Are you confusing Obi for Buhari? πŸ˜•
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Okiemute101: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:
Where dem write Eye - Neck official for her head?

Aswear... πŸ˜‚ the matter tire me sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by NothingDoMe: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

We have beaten you blue black. LP is totally irrelevant. Now it's time to unleash.....
Lol. Unleash Blubulaba πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Acidosis(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Carry army back naa. Na you go still cry.

As long as we are not wasting our dollars on ur.chins and political thugs. 🀑🀑
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

LP played dirty politics. They ll suffer it for a while

Yeah, just as you begged like a criminal to withdraw 2k from POS under the clean politics APC played..

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by newnigerdelta00: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Promotions:
What a country... That's why our politicians have no respect and fear for the masses, all they have to do it dash us small money

Fear of which Masse's? Masses way nor love their self's

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Padipadi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Yeah, just as you begged like a criminal to withdraw 2k from POS under the clean politics APC played..
Shey ode leleyi ni?
You think everyone is low life like you?
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by chijokz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aprocco:

For you to know how tribalistic Yorubas are, go to Sokoto and call it a no- mans- land and let us check the number of ibos that would be alive in the state the following morning.

Or elect a Yoruba man with vile tweets against Igbo.

Infact just do this easy one- Elect an Osu caste son of your own Tribe as a Governor. Let's check how accommodating the igbos are.
I've to agree with you because I've seen how Osu people are treated and rejected.
I kept asking myself what the hell is going on - igbos being 'tribalistic' amongst the Osu people who are also Igbos.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Padipadi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

As long as we are not wasting our dollars on ur.chins and political thugs. 🀑🀑
From your posts, you are the tout, thug, urchin and the one in need of not just N2K to sell your votes but a cup of garri.
Your posts depict you are hungry in the brain. It's a mental illness symptom. Take corn, eat before task force officers and psychiatric hospital attendants come and bundle you to the nearest asylum.

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by ignis: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:
Where dem write Eye - Neck official for her head?

Check her neck well
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Prozico22(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Your late dad dey find rest
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by callmevirus(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:

Just look at how you're selling yourself kobo kobo
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by chaloskyx: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
madam collect your dollars jare even if you choose to do the right thing would evil not still triumph therefore its better to be on the winning side than be good and get nothing from it if anything that's what Nigeria teaches you
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by AkuOlisa: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Acidosis:

grin grin I don't see the point really. Tribalism wasn't as disturbing as we see it play out now. Under the military, Lagos had an Igbo governor. I believe some southeast states had yoruba/hausas.

Military rule is the best option for a country like Nigeria unfortunately, our current military officials are also nothing to write home about.

The level of tribalism we witness in this year election is heart breaking.

Funny enough those we accuse others of tribalism are actually the ones championing tribalism the most.

Just go through nairaland posts you will understanding better....

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Acidosis(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

So u will rather have June 12 repeat itself.
One day u will regret all the things u did today.
I'm not saying you end up badly, I'm saying u will look back to this day and smile at your foolishness for going against your own tribe

All the things I did today? Only today? 🀣

I've been doing this for over 30 years now with no regrets. My grandfather did the same till he left this world at the age of 96. 🀣

So when exactly am I going to regret the things I did "today"? Clown! 🀑 The only thing I don't want to go against is the truth and fairness. Any other thing, count me TOTALLY out.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Ogaonos: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

A military interim government will be cheaper and better. Democracy in Nigeria is too expensive and fraught with fake democracy activists who are really pro-oligarchs and feudal. This election have proven that.

Let a Supreme military council (SMC) choose leaders until urchins learn how to play true democracy.

When the SMC is ready to relinquish power, they must strengthen the electoral system and make sure that pirates and buccaneers who plunder our electoral system with their evil structures like Mahmoud Yakubu and co.. are removed from circulation.

The SMC must institute an electronic voting system, after accreditation with the BVAS, you simply press a finger on a machine like the hand-held BVAS, thumbprint for the party you want, and it goes to the collation center IREV where the whole world will see the votes in REAL-TIME as it counts.

Thiefnubuu the mandate thief can never give us a strong electoral system like that. He believes so much in his violent thugs and bribed INEC official like Yakubu Mahmoud interfering manually with out votes. OLE buruku!
then we now start hearing things like d machine isnt wrking .many pple would be disenfranchised.e no go wrk for naija .na to reform inec itself.secondly hold legislative arm(lawmakers) accountable thru their constituency project funds by making it public nd let knw hwmuch each lawmaker is given for constituency project.they will bring up their manfesto .we start verify nd audit their project to knw the real cost of project to determine if such lawmaker is mismanaging funds.if yes his mismanaging funds we d elecrorate of dt constituency will recal d lawmaker by asking d pol.party of dt lawmaker to replace him/her .if d pol.parties dey do strong head nxt election we vote both d lawmaker nd his party.with such we can check mate d excesses ,power if d legislators.then electronic voting system will wrk
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by olatuns2017: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by just4fun(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Chai... INEC just waste our billions on this election grin grin

Is it not better to have a military government where 36 people get selected by a superior authority?

I honestly agree with you. It is the Best option...
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by GoldenCrown1160: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Adhoc staff is now Adult staff

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Tonniex: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
PETER OBI is blessed and he will blessed continually!!
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Metrofox(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
What we have in that country is an oligarchy..make no mistake, blacks have a deep seated problem
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Larryndelaw: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
For chaning the narrative? For making politicians to sit up? For forcing Sanwo to lick icecream and stroll around greeting shop owners?
Go to your Igbo region and be making all these noise there. Most igbo even knowntheir Governor but they want to die because of Lagos Governor. Una go cry blood
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Larryndelaw: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Metrofox:
What we have in that country is an oligarchy..make no mistake, blacks have a deep seated problem
You people should go to your Biafra and kill yourself
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by lightwind(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dickcap:

Go back to your village chinedu grin

Have you heard or seen any British man or woman living in Peckham and telling the Yorubas who lives in their thousands in Peckham,UK to go back to their home country or village where they come from

Well all this things we are doing today will become history in 50 to 70 years time to come.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
If this video is authentic!

She should be heavily interrogated by DSS. See her face showed clearly. If she isn't an INEC staff then she is there to bribe them. Women are scum gang. Make una come see.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Metrofox(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You people should go to your Biafra and kill yourself
.. lol hunger is killing you slowly already in the shit filled slums you reside in. Enjoy your darkness, Nigerians deserve Nigeria
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Ekemz: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:

Peter Obi is blessed. Keep your frustration to yourself. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / β€œWhy My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.