Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes (37277 Views)

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Zico5(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Occurstaem:

When Chioma vote for Chinedu, to you it's because of seeking good governance.
But when Babatunde vote for Babajide, to you it's being tribalistic.
If hypocrisy were to be a human, it must have been from your tribe.
Don't mind them. They are the most confused human beings I have ever seen in my life. P square supported Peter Obi, it's normal but when Yoruba musicians support their own, they are tribalistic. Set of misguided fellows. I purposely voted for sanwoolu today because of them.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by WHITELIGHTER: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Max207:
No Eluu P for Ogun

No APC in Abia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Diligent1(f): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You can't compare Fulani with Yoruba. Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba any day anytime.
You are stupid, how many plots of land did you sell to Yorubas in your state?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by toloohthegreat: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
You should be ashamed that as educated as you may be, you know so little about loyalty. You should defend an identity before you defend a calamity. Ask your wise/ brilliant friends to explain the theory here.

kaywon:
Shame on APC and anyone supporting their thuggery in Lagos. We're all first Nigerians before whatever ethnic group we're from. A Nigerian in any part of the country is no less a Nigerian than you. It's o shameful how some supposedly educated APC supporters prefer to be blindly tribalistic and barbaric for political reasons. Election that will come and pass

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by shinealight(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
odinga1of:
Congratulations to PDP in Ogun State.

Don’t be in such a haste…..Dapo, the Eleyi of Remoland is not gone yet.
He has two principals rooting for him (one already in Aso Rock and the other about to enter)…anything can happen! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Karlifate: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ujukitchen:
grin grin

Things have changed

Politicians have learn so much lessons in 2023 elections

As long as there's still poverty & hunger in land, nothing will change.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dapo what happened?
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by owolabi5: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by funshint(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
If Tinubu had removed Eleyi now they would say he's a bad person like that Ambode time. Baba kuku leave am for them; now you see the cost of retaining incompetance.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Ujukitchen(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Karlifate:

As long as there's still poverty & hunger in land, nothing will change.

Not everyone wants their money

People collect their money and vote for their choice
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by MountHoreb: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ewoooooooooooo
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by otuomasirichi: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tee2027:

You go die of heart attack. Go back to your village if it pepper you, Yoruba do not invited you into their land so get lost...

If Hausa or Yoruba or Edo or Ijaw or Fulan can become governor in Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, Enugu then come back here to talk or silent forever and ever.

Deal with the news below to ease your pain, kettle calling charcoal black.
If I tear you hot slap now people will say I'm wicked angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ichommy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Dapo should start packing his bags

Abi
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ggood: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You can't compare Fulani with Yoruba. Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba any day anytime.
Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba walahi , because I have live with hausa , Fulani and Yoruba , Yoruba are lazy and tribalistic. Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria is high time federal government build sea port , international airport , embassies in each region and decentralize Nigeria to enable every body to focus in their state.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by otuomasirichi: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

You are stupid, how many plots of land did you sell to Yorubas in your state?
who born you

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by MrBiGGEST(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

I care, and the man is a better person
He's not !!
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by famology(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dapo is gone

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by gratefulheart(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by otuomasirichi: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba walahi , because I have live with hausa , Fulani and Yoruba , Yoruba are lazy and tribalistic. Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria is high time federal government build sea port , international airport , embassies in each region and decentralize Nigeria to enable every body to focus in their state.

You know those Tribalistic people well
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by otuomasirichi: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:

you've said it all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Mirawonder007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Occurstaem:

When Chioma vote for Chinedu, to you it's because of seeking good governance.
But when Babatunde vote for Babajide, to you it's being tribalistic.
If hypocrisy were to be a human, it must have been from your tribe.
Abi nah

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
funshint:
If Tinubu had removed Eleyi now they would say he's a bad person like that Ambode time. Baba kuku leave am for them; now you see the cost of retaining incompetance.

Who installed eleyi in the first place? The same Tinubu, your useless master strategist. After selling to you a bad product, you're still blaming the people for their voting choice. Some of you are irredeemably sick.

And by the way, many Lagosians still prefer Ambode. They're willing to bring him back.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by udemzyudex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ujukitchen:
grin grin

Things have changed

Politicians have learn so much lessons in 2023 elections

Even though INEC is still trying to take us back, power is really going back to the people.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Karlifate: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ujukitchen:

Not everyone wants their money

People collect their money and vote for their choice

I'm NOT even talking about the electorates now. I'm pointing out your statement concerning the politicians in your first comment.

Politicians, especially Nigerian politicians, don't learn until they die.

COVID-19 killed some prominent politicians, yet they still continue with their wickedness.

So, don't expect ordinary election loss to move them.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Menclothing: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pdp win Ogun
Pdp win oyo
Apc win Lagos
Lp win Abia
Lp win Enugu

Tell me how election don’t count don’t be emotionally bias

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Babs67(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dapo will surely win
It's politics
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by aderemi457(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=gratefulheart post=121855444]APC and PDP candidates are from the same town. They're parents are also frie

Thank you. People comment most times on what they know nothing about.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Tareq1105: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaywon:
Shame on APC and anyone supporting their thuggery in Lagos. We're all first Nigerians before whatever ethnic group we're from. A Nigerian in any part of the country is no less a Nigerian than you. It's o shameful how some supposedly educated APC supporters prefer to be blindly tribalistic and barbaric for political reasons. Election that will come and pass

Political power is a serious business especially when some strangers are bent on changing the political calculus of the state or community.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Exponental(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
I wasn't even expecting him to win his polling unit cos his strong opponent is from same town and has invested more through his father in the town than the governor

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by funshint(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Who installed eleyi in the first place? The same Tinubu, your useless master strategist. After selling to you a bad product, you're still blaming the people for their voting choice. Some of you are irredeemably sick.

And by the way, many Lagosians still prefer Ambode. They're willing to bring him back.
Nobody is contesting that Tinubu/Osoba brought Eleyi. Stop fighting yourself 😁. Ambode deliberately stalled so many projects in Lagos during his time...nobody wants him again.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by adioolayi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dapo will still narrowly win this election..

It's a tight race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.