Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia (48054 Views)

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by able20(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Good for him. Labour is eventually going to end up as a SE regional party like APGA.
The same way Apc and Nnpp ended up as regional parties.
That is the New Nigeria.
A Nigeria of Ethnic and religious influence

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
McStoic:

Asin eh...you can say that again

CSTRR you naive clowns should understand that post election, LP will only exist in southeast and some part of south south maybe, PDP are still strong in some south south states though

LP will win no single state in west and North Governorship election, I don't know about HA
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by CSTRR: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

CSTRR you naive clowns should understand that post election, LP will only exist in southeast and some part of south south maybe, PDP are still strong in some south south states though

LP will win no single state in west and North Governorship election, I don't know about HA
Goodluck to you.

Congtratulations, mr apc.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by 9jaRealist: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:
Gbam. Time we gave our youths a chance. You see that okada man that got federal election from LP? His community will feel his impact. Just dey watch.

That’s probably what many thought when that youthful senator that beat up a young lady in a Sex Shop was elected…
Without prejudice to Okada man (as I don’t know anything about him), the focus should be on COMPETENCE and not biological age.

PS: Given what we’ve witnessed right here on Nairaland the past few months…
I am not sure “youthful” Nigerians are necessarily any different from their older rulers. SMH
>

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by LagosNoMansLand: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
economania:
Alex otti has been in this race for a decade honestly speaking if he contested under any party aside from labour party he will be defeated.

But I salute his consistent, focus, and dedication.

I also want to let Obi knows that he destroyed APGA in South East because of his egocentric and selfish interest. He forgot that he swears to die as APGA.

I predicted that he will soon leave LP.Just mark my word.

Sorry. But you and your word are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Kamikazi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Meti99:
I just can't wait to see this man turn Abia state to Pure Heaven...
Ellllluuuuuuppppppeeeee 7fail
just like you want and exaggerated that soludo will turn anambra to heaven on earth,mtchew 😒
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by iykejohnson(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
spencekat:
Yes and YPP guy too
That means e no go easy for Alex
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Kamikazi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Racoon:
Another breakthrough from the oppression of Ikpeazu's PDP.Guess the baba soope people can see that we don't tolerate mediocrity because of political survival.
you don’t support for how many years of democracy,you’ve been voting failure since 1999,let’s look how thing will turn out in this new dispensation
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by samwillyco1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
slashthroat:

He is winning Bende from the random Uploads I have been looking at.
He is winning across board based off the 40 something result uploaded.

I hope the votes of the masses will be counted, in a free and fair election let the best win Abians have suffered in the hands it politicians since 1999.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Juliusetoo: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Labour party all the way
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Sammy5413(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Congratulations Alex Otti
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by nzeobi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
slashthroat:
Sokoto will flip to APC, Zamfara PDP, Delta APC, Ogun PDP, Abia LP, Benue APC, Ebonyi APC, and Enugu too close to call

Screen grab this post

Enugu is for LP but it's close between apga and PDP who will come second
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Isabi4lov: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peter Obi really changed the patterns of this year elections.

Anybody that's not ready to serve will be voted out .

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by olatuns2017: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2023

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by hardbody: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

I completely agree with you, especially in Lagos state where your grizzly urchins carry out a reign of terror and ensure that people can't vote freely. It won't be for lack of knowledge of what the people want but for your devilish coercion. Someday, something will give and that day may not be very far away. Don't bother responding, I have no plans of humouring you with my privileged presence.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by President2001(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
So G5 has scattered Efcc need to deal with all members of G5
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by adolfHitler1934: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Irrelevant party Na Labour Party..

Dem don rig again
At 25 years you are still behaving foolishly. Is this how you are going to pay your parents back for the money spent on giving you education? By displaying mumurity online all the time.
Please note that the politicians you kill yourself for don't even send you, you're nothing to them. Grow up and be useful to yourself and your aged parents.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by OmarBashir: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is the kind of news Ibo's should be interested in but no they must pokenose to Yoruba Political affairs.

Indigenization laws will soon be passed on them, you will all suffer for this misdeed.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by nwakibie3(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Abia has been a very backward state, so we dash ellupee

Thunder fire you
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
accordadoga25:

Dem don rig again

WHO IS THIS SHAMELESS MISCREANT?
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by lilhoodie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
PDP will be disgraced they will pay for all the attrocities they have commited against the people of Abia state thank peter obi and than you alex otti .
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by 5starMan: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

APC will force themselves on retrogressive SW/NE/NW...
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by chinemezeq: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Dem don rig again
Kettle calls pot black
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Obidientful: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
OmarBashir:
This is the kind of news Ibo's should be interested in but no they must pokenose to Yoruba Political affairs.

Indigenization laws will soon be passed on them, you will all suffer for this misdeed.
Igbos suffer for misdeed?
Go and study the Igbo tribe very well. There is no law that can scare or stop them from excelling. Just within this election period, many Igbo markets has been burnt down by miscreants like you, but trust me, it won't take some of the shop owners mobre than 2months post election to bounce backb. They will bounce back even stronger that you will be heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by ufuosman(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Very good
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by letu(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Very funny 😄 but you are right that state need a deliverer
Yes deliverance by using the same product that was part of those that have destroyed Abia State 🤣😂😅. People of Abia State I hope you all made the right choice this time?

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by vikstandon(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Online Collation Centers.

Wait for the result... Don't be too quick.

OBINGWA, Osisioma, Ukwa East, Ugwunabo, Aba North and South.

Is a goal!
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by webizone(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

That’s probably what many thought when that youthful senator that beat up a young lady in a Sex Shop was elected…
Without prejudice to Okada man (as I don’t know anything about him), the focus should be on COMPETENCE and not biological age.

PS: Given what we’ve witnessed right here on Nairaland the past few months…
I am not sure “youthful” Nigerians are necessarily any different from their older rulers. SMH
>

So you want me to spell everything out for you? Ok.

I wasn't really talking about youth, but yes, youth has it's advantages. I am talking about the fact that the man came from the trenches not from a place of privilege like the senator you mentioned.
At least, a good percentage of someone like him will not forget where he came from and the struggles they face. And sometimes, the desire to do something about it can be all it takes. Either competent or not.

And to be honest, the north has always been ruled from a place of privilege, that's one big reason they are very poor.

Let's try something different, shall we?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Kingspin(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2023
I hope INEC does not come out with their wonder.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by clint77ng: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Good for him. Labour is eventually going to end up as a SE regional party like APGA.
and ACN too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.