Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia (48049 Views)

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Ikpaitid: 1:33am On Mar 19, 2023
IPOB are always celebrating winning polling units but losing the main election, watch this Labour Party fool come back in 24 hours to cry that the election was rigged by PDP or APC.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Tareq1105: 1:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Congratulations in advance to Alex Otti and Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour....

Lagos and Abia State are now Labor Party states.

God bless Mr Peter Obi for changing the dynamics.

Liar, which Lagos?

Perhaps there's Lagos in the south east. Maybe you've not heard, there's no room for LP in south west. I told you that LP would not win 2 states in this gubernatorial election. Quote me.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Tareq1105: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2023
fareed69:

Keep decieving yourself.
Lagos is APC

Sanwo Olu deserve a second term.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by fastseo: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2023
letu:
Yes deliverance by using the same product that was part of those that have destroyed Abia State šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…. People of Abia State I hope you all made the right choice this time?
because he took pictures he is now part of them.
it is a shame that an ngwa man was given power but he could not construct simple roads in aba .. all roads are washed off.
he cannot rebuild a simple market. go to ebonyi state and see how many ultra modern market the governor built. see roads, flyover getting to almost 15.

The same thing with ypp guy. go to his father's house and see the road he constructed from mcc to his father's house ... all washed.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Cutehector(m): 3:36am On Mar 19, 2023
CSTRR:
The south east is sweeping away bad leaders while others are reinforcinng them.
because progress is far from them. They like backwardness too much.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by NezzyMike: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Alex Otti will definitely win .. the state that doesn't need agberos and godfatherism liberation, sorry for you!
You will still serve the politicians' children's children, dey play.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by NezzyMike: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Cutehector:

As una also like backwardness ABI? So it's a crime in politics for a young man to contest for governorship without a godfather? I pity this generation and supporters of APC, their jazz work well well.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by NezzyMike: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
IPOB are always celebrating winning polling units but losing the main election, watch this Labour Party fool come back in 24 hours to cry that the election was rigged by PDP or APC.

Akpa amu, go and face your agbado and Oluomo

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by chatinent: 4:44am On Mar 19, 2023
The problem with our politicians is the fear to hold the past government accountable. T.A Orji, Ikpeazu, and Orji Uzor Kalu should be in the maximum prisons for all their atrocities in Abia for a lifetime.

They've milked the place dry with their selfish interests and godfatherism.

The useless Ikpeazu didn't know that he wouldn't be in the Senate and his chosen candidate, Ikonne, died even before the presidential elections. This same man was grooming his son for leadership positions in the state. A failure in human form.

As though the useless Ikpeazu knew, he quickly ran to erect a plaza to his name at the Umuahia North LGA...very adjacent to the market there and the LGA office.

His bridge in Osisioma is also beginning to fade out.

Abia has been put to the wasteland cos of these people. Many reasons I don't blame anyone insulting the conditions of the east. We've had the worse of leadership.

Conclusively, Ikpeazu will return to the roadside brukutu joints he was known for in those days, and I hope the other two thieving Orjis are prosecuted! Sadly, Otti is just another politician...just for his name.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by LajaLaba: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Cutehector:
See this mumu IPOB rat grin Jester
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Omoboricash(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Congratulations in advance to Alex Otti and Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour....

Lagos and Abia State are now Labor Party states.

God bless Mr Peter Obi for changing the dynamics.

in your dreams , Lagos goes for Labour party . Better send Chinedu back to his state of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Atlantis585: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Liar, which Lagos?

Perhaps there's Lagos in the south east. Maybe you've not heard, there's no room for LP in south west. I told you that LP would not win 2 states in this gubernatorial election. Quote me.

Dunderhead, wake up from your stupidity and narrow-mindedness. Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is our next Governor of Lagos. 2 or 3 more states to follow soon along with seats at State Assemblies.

The transformer is close by if you donā€™t have Sniper readily available to put you out of your misery.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by fastseo: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
are u a f0ol? have you seen any pooling unit pdp won with a wide margin?
but won't u be surprised that by daybreak they start calling 180k for pdp while LP 50K?
that's why the orjis and the kerosene governor use to do in abia
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2023
The end of orji šŸ˜‚
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by BossGerald: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Interesting

It be like Ikpeazu wan go Ortom way

Abia people want change.

How about your people that are about ti re elect an ex convict??
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by BossGerald: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Good, governor Soludo has destroyed APGA with his mouth

Pdp in conjunction with LP are teaching Apga lessons here grin
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by helinues: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Abia people want change.

How about your people that are about ti re elect an ex convict??

And who is the ex convict oo?
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2023
NezzyMike:

As una also like backwardness ABI? So it's a crime in politics for a young man to contest for governorship without a godfather? I pity this generation and supporters of APC, their jazz work well well.
i am not a supporter of apc
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by BossGerald: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

And who is the ex convict oo?

No dey deceive yourself oo, you know who oo
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by helinues: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2023
BossGerald:

No dey deceive yourself oo, you know who oo

Are you afraid of something? If no then Who?
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by BossGerald: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Are you afraid of something? If no then Who?

Keep pretending like you don't know, until he's re elected, na your people go suffer am for 4yrs.

Las Las na for lagos all of them go dump
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by helinues: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Keep pretending like you don't know, until he's re elected, na your people go suffer am for 4yrs.

Las Las na for lagos all of them go dump

Sorry, I can't help your situation

You are too scared
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by BossGerald: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

You are too scared

Help your self deceipt first, it's a killer disease
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by iykejohnson(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2023
vikstandon:
Online Collation Centers.

Wait for the result... Don't be too quick.

OBINGWA, Osisioma, Ukwa East, Ugwunabo, Aba North and South.

Is a goal!
Who is winning in these places you mentioned ?
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by 9jaRealist: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
webizone:
So you want me to spell everything out for you? Ok.

I wasn't really talking about youth, but yes, youth has it's advantages. I am talking about the fact that the man came from the trenches not from a place of privilege like the senator you mentioned.
At least, a good percentage of someone like him will not forget where he came from and the struggles they face. And sometimes, the desire to do something about it can be all it takes. Either competent or not.

And to be honest, the north has always been ruled from a place of privilege, that's one big reason they are very poor.

Let's try something different, shall we?

Without prejudice to the Okada dudeā€¦
Who I do not know from a can of beans (and presumably neither do YOU)!

The road to hell is paved with good intentionsā€¦
Regardless of desire, without COMPETENCE you cannot achieve jack.

Meanwhile, so many looters and embezzlers in Nigeria ā€œcame from the trenchesā€ā€¦
The notion that a poor background necessarily makes one a better person is obtuse.

So, let ME spell everything out for you, okā€¦
Letā€™s try COMPETENCE and not just another incompetent ā€œdifferentā€ thing. SMH
>
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by 9jaRealist: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
webizone:
Gbam. Time we gave our youths a chance. You see that okada man that got federal election from LP? His community will feel his impact. Just dey watch.

Meanwhile, before we go too far down the Strawmanā€™s Argument routeā€¦
Letā€™s remember what the discussion and my response was actually about.

PS: Btw, not sure how the Beating-Senator Abbo is ā€œprivilegedā€ā€¦
Given that he had been denied admission into Naval Training College, PH.
>
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 3:43am On Mar 20, 2023
5starMan:

APC will force themselves on retrogressive SW/NE/NW...

how many south east and south south States does your LP win? then you're talking about a well known existing party forcing themselves in their domain??

you get a working brain so?
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 3:44am On Mar 20, 2023
hardbody:

I completely agree with you, especially in Lagos state where your grizzly urchins carry out a reign of terror and ensure that people can't vote freely. It won't be for lack of knowledge of what the people want but for your devilish coercion. Someday, something will give and that day may not be very far away. Don't bother responding, I have no plans of humouring you with my privileged presence.

whatever suit your foolishness, GRV won't win any post in Lagos, not now, not in the future

house of assembly he won't win in Lagos
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 3:45am On Mar 20, 2023
CSTRR:
Goodluck to you.
Congtratulations, mr apc.

Mr ellu P, Happy court resumption

keep ya congratulations to your obi that lost his mandate in his wife pant grin
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by hardbody: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Heavensent01:

whatever suit your foolishness, GRV won't win any post in Lagos, not now, not in the future

house of assembly he won't win in Lagos

How da fork does this shitty comment concern me. He is still ahead of your wretched generation. He is a Rhodes Vivour in Lagos, which family name do you have, agbero oshi. Elewan
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by ruggedboy01: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

You are too scared

Tribalist what are you doing on Abia thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.