Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia (48053 Views)

Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
hardbody:

How da fork does this shitty comment concern me. He is still ahead of your wretched generation. He is a Rhodes Vivour in Lagos, which family name do you have, agbero oshi. Elewan

you're identifying me with your pauper generations, online billionaire

Vivour ko, liquor ni, Awon abirun
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by hardbody: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're identifying me with your pauper generations, online billionaire

Vivour ko, liquor ni, Awon abirun

Very funny.

Money talks, paupers yakk.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
hardbody:

Very funny.
Money talks, paupers yakk.

you need new brain, we ain't in the same league
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by hardbody: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Heavensent01:

you need new brain, we ain't in the same league

We certainly ain't. The only truth you have said in your wretched sojourn in this journey of life.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Heavensent01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
hardbody:

We certainly ain't. The only truth you have said in your wretched sojourn in this journey of life.

I'm sure this your popman boring biography has nothing to do with me
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by Maobichek: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
webizone:

This is the first comment you have made that I didn't take as an insult and I accept wholeheartedly as a South Easterner. I love you for this!

"...as a South Easterner..," You may be a South Easterner but you don't know anything about Abia when it comes to economy.

Objectively look at this:
All commercial banks are full-time profit-makiing entities and not charitable organization. Please google the number of First bank in Aba alone, some states in Nigeria have less branches of First bank that Aba alone have.

In PMB's eight years, Osibanjo visited Aba (Abia) more than many other states he visited on SME's. Onitsha is more of sales while Aba is more of productions ( ppl comes to Aba to sow clothes but Aba residents don't go outside to sow clothes.)

A plot of land around, Okigwe rd, Azikiwe, Park Rd, Pound Rd, Mosque, East Rd down to Ngwa Rd is not below 100m.

Here in the North, most of the things they refer to as "Igbo made" are all Aba. I pray that Alex Otti will hit the ground running.
Re: Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia by FalseProphet1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
pocohantas:
I hope he wins. Anything and anyone to deliver Abians from the Orjis. It is better to vote a teacup than PDP or anyone closely affiliated to these men that have held the state down for years.

I hope he performs if and when he wins. Dude has been contesting since I was born.
Are you from abia state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.