Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Really Played Out In Lagos Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Played Out In Lagos Today (7463 Views)

Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / President Buhari Will Be In Lagos Today. See Why / Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by NapoleonHill: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
The influence and meddling of the Igbos in SW politics has returned Sanwo Olu as governor. It also got sympathy votes for Tinubu in some quarters among the Yorubas.

What makes it worse is, many of the Yoruba who pushed the Obi narrative could not bear a Chinedu administration in Lagos. We all know he has more leaning towards the Igbo tribe than the Yoruba.

To make matters worse, this accidental opportunist of a governorship candidate cannot compose a simple sentence in yoruba without sounding like a toddler who's learning to speak, even if he has rehearsing it a million times.

The Igbos, who had thought the presidential election result in Lagos was their doing alone, soon realised there's a missing piece this time. This election is different and the environment is hostile.

If you're still wondering what the missing piece is, it's simple and clear. The Yorubas withdrew their support.

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by danijesus(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by kollinzgee(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Them don announce result.
Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by NapoleonHill: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
Them don announce result.
Wait for it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by kcnwaigbo: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
NapoleonHill:
The influence and meddling of the Igbos in SW politics has returned Sanwo Olu as governor. It also got sympathy votes for Tinubu in some quarters among the Yorubas.

What makes it worse is, many of the Yoruba who pushed the Obi narrative could not bear a Chinedu administration in Lagos. We all know he has more leaning towards the Igbo tribe than the Yoruba.

To make matters worse, this accidental opportunist of a governorship candidate cannot compose a simple sentence in yoruba without sounding like a toddler who's learning to speak, even if it means rehearsing it a million times.

The Igbos, who had thought the presidential election result in Lagos was their doing alone, soon realised there's a missing piece this time. This election is different and the environment is hostile.

If you're still wondering what the missing piece is, it's simple and clear. The Yorubas withdrew their support.
Are you the one who returned Sanwolu?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by raskymonojendor: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pretty obvious. The one week extension really helped APC to recover.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Ttalk: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC all the way

21 Likes

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Are you the one who returned Sanwolu?

I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by ejimatic: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
NapoleonHill:

To make matters worse, this accidental opportunist of a governorship candidate cannot compose a simple sentence in yoruba without sounding like a toddler who's learning to speak, even if it means rehearsing it a million times.

Thank you Yoruba in Lagos! I am proud of you all

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by mikelopez: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Check all the results, despite all the voters surpression from your thugs and miscreants. LP is still leading

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Pauladex(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
ejimatic:
Thank you Yoruba in Lagos! I am proud of you all
God bless Yoruba Nation. They can now resume Biafra or death fully.

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by seanfer(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

Check all the results, despite all the voters surpression from your thugs and miscreants. LP is still leading

In 24hrs you will accept the reality.

33 Likes

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Okoroawusa: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

Ok

2 Likes

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Philgafauto: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
The acclaimed Yoruba woke need to be sent to slumber

Helinues, if I report you now, you will get me banned.
Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by ejimatic: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pauladex:

God bless Yoruba Nation. They can now resume Biafra or death fully.
. Who cares for them? They finally cooked food they cannot finish.Can a Yoruba become Enugu governor? No

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by helinues: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

Helinues, if I report you now, you will get me banned.

Go ahead and explain which of the rules I have broken.

You go tell me if slumber no be antonyms of woke

8 Likes

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by kcnwaigbo: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
ejimatic:
. Who cares for them? They finally cooked food they cannot finish.Can a Yoruba become Enugu governor? No
Oga with all the results I have seen so far GRV is leading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Wahalawaha1a: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.
no need to dey explain... Tell Dem to go check irev portal... Oh most of Dem no get data sef😂

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Wahalawaha1a: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

leading for Enugu🤭

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by ejimatic: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

How many have you seen now? They are in INEC IREV. You can assess them and calcute them. APC is leading!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Philgafauto: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

Go ahead and explain which of the rules I have broken.

You go tell me if slumber no be antonyms of woke

grin grin grin I will like to see you ooo.

I’m sure you’re one suffering guy in lagos here.

1 Like

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by mikelopez: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:

In 24hrs you will accept the reality.

Na night una dey use swap LP to APC so everyone knows that

I won't be surprised if una no swap

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Aldol: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thank you Lagos people for putting these people to shame. We can have some breathing space now

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Aldol: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You must be seriously abnormal if you think Chinedu will become Governor in Lagos.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by seanfer(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

Go and check uploaded results on IREV. That’s if you can afford enough data.

19 Likes

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by headbasher96(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
My country is gone we can no longer settle for who will work for us but tribalism,deceit,and lies is the other of the its actually a norm now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by NaijaHelper1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
You are a fool.
I don't blame you too much.
I hope the east gets good leaders this time.
You'll see in no time, Igbos don't need you.
You need them.

Hiding your bias under the cover of yorubas withdrawing their support is hopeless and lame especially since the LP candidate is Yoruba too.

You voted on the basis of tribalism. Enjoy it. Idiot.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Throwback: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
There is something that needs to be said.

Why are Igbos always voting as a collective?

Must there always be a tribal agenda behind Igbo votes?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by seanfer(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaHelper1:
You are fool.
You need them.

Hiding your bias under the cover of yorubas withdrawing their support is hopeless and lame especially since the LP candidate is Yoruba too.

And the East voted for Obi not on the basis of tribalism?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Played Out In Lagos Today by Throwback: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaHelper1:
You are fool.
You need them.

The LP candidate is a Yoruba hating bastard.

He is only using the Rhodes-Vivour family name for his advantage in Lagos, other wise, his heart is Igbo as his mother is.

He is proud of denigrating Yorubas while applauding Igbos and IPOB.

He should contest for elections in the SouthEast after raining abuses on the Igbos, let us see the outcome of the social experiment.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Country In Africa / I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha / Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.