Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 (23770 Views)

Oyebanji Mourns Ekiti Ex- Deputy Governor, Bisi Egbeyemi / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by BlackIsreali(m): 3:29am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy only if......this politicians knew they had die someday............they had tread softly....... Omo dem nor send nobody….. dem know say dem go die las las dats why dem Dey even do the wicked well well, e get who nor go die

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Shimbo96(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Abalado:
People were even happy today,he was my relative,this man couldn't help anyone in his street when he was alive,not even a single person in his Ward and Unit,we didn't feel his demise,,and again his daughter won the state house of assembly election today,how are they going to be greeting her now,CONGRATS OR SORRY O
Bro help yourself, if he didn't serve you well his daughter won't win again. Maybe if you work hard you can run for office one day too so you can help people in need. There is no one under obligation to help anyone, it's by choice. Just believe in yourself and pray harder.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Mraphel:
grin
We know that disrespectful people in Nigeria.

Can't you see the reason we see una like cockroaches?

English plus broken... Wawu
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by essentialone(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2023
If he lived a good life while he was alive, may his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by thuxzwda1: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2023
ignis:
May his soul rest him peace.

He's gone to a place where everyone is equal irrespective of position or class.

U dn go dere b4?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by McLizbae: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Do you know everyone contesting for house in Ekiti State? The daughter may not be like her father. Also, winning election nor be by them like you or hate you, na by where you belong and how loaded you are grin.
anigbajumo:

Na wa oo, I dey Ekiti and I don’t even knw his daughter is even in the race. If he is a bad person his daughter supposed to loose that election.
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Reference(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2023
anigbajumo:

Na wa oo, I dey Ekiti and I don’t even knw his daughter is even in the race. If he is a bad person his daughter supposed to loose that election.

If you ask me, na who I go ask.....
Nigerians are funny people.
After collecting crumbs to empower their oppressors they later lament.

They said he had no impact..... yet he got there twice.... by what means.....HOW?... only in Africa.

And then we say the colonial was bad... what is the difference?

If you had hinted them all those years ago to vote right and for the right reasons they would have insulted you from head to toe just as they are presently doing today.
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Amuluonyenaego: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
only if......this politicians knew they had die someday............they had tread softly.......
Fairly used brain 😂
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by tfelicityk(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
May he rest in peace...
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by robinso01(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Abalado:

I think he made a mistake, he wanted to say they will all die or so

OK.
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Abalado(f): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
anigbajumo:

Remember other party didn't have candidates, fayose has sold ekiti PDP to Tinubu,he has killed PDP in Ekiti ,so no PDP candidate, is only their party members alone who voted for them
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by 642akintoye: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2023
RIP SirIf inec had uploaded d presidential election like ds we for rejoice after declarationRIP SirIf inec had uploaded d presidential election like ds we for rejoice after declaration...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know The 81 Campaign Promises Of President Buhari / Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.