Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading (41809 Views)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Minjim: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
I told those fools that we in Surulere will decide Desmond's fate not online Igbos from SE.

You might say his project is a wooden bridge but those passing it daily know the value

You don't win elections with propagandas

2 Likes

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
He is selected not elected
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Give me the total results from Surulere since you have the original result with you

u said desmond won, how many votes did he win by? or u don't know he just won like that undecided
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by boysy(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Yes the guy really work hard for his SELECTION 😀
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by stanliwise(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
stayclearofme:

He his making sense.
To you I guess
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by stanliwise(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Minjim:
I told those fools that we in Surulere will decide Desmond's fate not online Igbos from SE.

You might say his project is a wooden bridge but those passing it daily know the value

You don't win elections with propagandas
Shut that gutter you call mouth.

You’re free to vote anyone you like but Which one is value in wooden bridge again?

How much does a proper bridge cost that can’t be done. Indeed mediocrity will kill us down here in Nigeria

How low can we all get?
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by mkorle: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Celebrating rigging
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Congrats to your friend. I hope he is not stingy like Desmond. Chai, Desmond na akagum grin

Very stingy goat indeed
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
na because Obidients give am small headache. I did something huge for him last year. Something that was valuable to his campaign bid. Dude came all the way to my office in Abuja to collect it from me and couldn't even say thank you with N5,000. I just dey look am...

So this idiot is really stingy. The idiot comes to eat at a popular restaurant on the island in Lagos. We serve the idiot well, greet him well and the idiot never drops tip of ordinary 1k that even ordinary iTunes card yahoo boys dey drop. Very selfish idiot
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by arcis: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Obinwenite:

His mother is igbo too. So you know.

He speaks Yoruba fluently and never abuse the Yorubas. He always associate with the Omoluwabis...Not like Chinedu...

We love Desmond ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by HaneefahRN(f): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2023
How did this man win again?
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Boyewu: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2023
He has never called Yoruba Afonja or curse them. You can see Adeleke in Osun being welcome by his people anytime. Desmond Elliott has never supported IPOB in any form or called Lagos a no man's land.
Padipadi:

Oh, maybe they remembered he's their son too. Sanwoolu should v displayed his mom too say na Igbo. 😂 😂 😂 Cos it's like a trick to now woo Igbo voters.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
I swear grin
That Desmond nawa for am ... Na why I dey tell people around me here... You be saint until you enter ooo... So I don't trust them ... Their take home is far more than an average Nigerian... Two houses or one sef and two cars is enough but na lie ... Wetin dey do us blacks sef...
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by azikiweironsi(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Elu pee in the gutters again receiving gbas gbos everywhere. MTN everywhere you go grin grin
Even in their region, they are getting wotowoto
Obi under the bus.
We warned them. The Andrew Liver Salt group grin grin
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Padipadi(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Boyewu:
He has never called Yoruba Afonja or curse them. You can see Adeleke in Osun being welcome by his people anytime. Desmond Elliott has never supported IPOB in any form or called Lagos a no man's land.
You are right. He used his sense unlike mumu GRV. You know what, Igbos likes a person who can abuse his parent on their behalf
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by SouthSouth1914: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:
If you call what happened in Lagos State, an election then you are one of the most miserable Nigerians.

This election had shown that the majority of the politically active persons in Nigeria have no character, no conscience, and no integrity to defend in themselves.

The political class in Nigeria are the major contributing factors to heinous crimes perpetrated in this country, not just elections. They go around bearing cheap gifts to below par individuals who are broken by the same system the these creeps have infiltrated!

Nigeria as it is is a huge crime scene!
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Minjim: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2023
stanliwise:

Shut that gutter you call mouth.

You’re free to vote anyone you like but Which one is value in wooden bridge again?

How much does a proper bridge cost that can’t be done. Indeed mediocrity will kill us down here in Nigeria

How low can we all get?

Tell that to your Rep. In Isuikwuato, Abia .

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by 7upnigeria: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If he was representing his constituency properly will he be bashed, will he be criticised?

You people just want people to keep quiet about bad governance.

We won't be slaves to Tunubu and Seyi Tinubu.

No problem, I know they are already planning how to send most of you back to onitsha.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by 7upnigeria: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Lagos is former capital of Nigeria, Lagos is made up of many tribes just like Abuja.

Lagos is former capital but that doesnt mean the visitors shouldn't know the people who own Lagos. We have Oba of Lagos, does it sound like Emir or Obi of Lagos. Which tribe uses oba? Even Calabar, Ijaw etc are not calling Lagos, "NO MAN'S LAND". I believe the comfort and freedom to do business that's making them to flourish has gotten into their head. That's the same thing that got them into trouble in Malaysia, South Africa and even Ghana, they always overstep their boundary. I believe Lagosians will work on them going forward.
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by OneCandleAway(f): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

No problem, I know they are already planning how to send most of you back to onitsha.

So everyone against Apc is Igbo?

You don't have sense
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by Fearyourcreator: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Greed bro. Blacks are greedy
I no just get ... All no pass show offs ooo...

1 Like

Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by ifihearam: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:
If you call what happened in Lagos State, an election then you are one of the most miserable Nigerians.

This election had shown that the majority of the politically active persons in Nigeria have no character, no conscience, and no integrity to defend in themselves.

But we can call what happened in Abia and Anambra an election fa?
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by omogemi: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
You voted an 'igbo' man in. Or have u all forgotten his mum is Igbo. And u think he will 'change'. Bigotry no dey for this one abi. Foolish lot
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by omogemi: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So everyone against Apc is Igbo?

You don't have sense

Don't mind them. Suffering na their watchword and logo. Sense don elude them patapata
Re: Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading by AnyanwuSilas: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

Lagos is former capital but that doesnt mean the visitors shouldn't know the people who own Lagos. We have Oba of Lagos, does it sound like Emir or Obi of Lagos. Which tribe uses oba? Even Calabar, Ijaw etc are not calling Lagos, "NO MAN'S LAND". I believe the comfort and freedom to do business that's making them to flourish has gotten into their head. That's the same thing that got them into trouble in Malaysia, South Africa and even Ghana, they always overstep their boundary. I believe Lagosians will work on them going forward.

Your narrative is lame,
When Nigerians got problem in South Africa, majority of Nigerians that were brought back to Nigeria from South Africa were Yoruba people.
You claimed Ijaw and Calabar don't call Lagos no man's land, Can you prove Igbo call Lagos no man's land?

You go about creating a narrative that's silly and hold on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.