Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Very Effective Cleansing And Way Maker Soap ( Spiritual Bath) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Effective Cleansing And Way Maker Soap ( Spiritual Bath) (615 Views)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Causes And Way To Handle Eczema(ifo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Effective Cleansing And Way Maker Soap ( Spiritual Bath) by GGolden87(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don't really want to talk much cos the activeness of this soap is enough to explain itself...but I'll just tell few things u will enjoy if u use this soap.

THIS SOAP IS NOT FOR IDLE PEOPLE

Before I enumerate things u will enjoy when u use this soap, I like to remind u that the spiritual controls the physical. And using spiritual things doesn't defile anyone; what defiles us is only what comes out of our mouth cos it's coming from the heart... Scripture confirms this. So below are the list of things to enjoy if u use this soap.
1. It will cleans u of spiritual stain/mark that is responsible for this negative things giving u sleepless night regarding ur business/job.

2. If u complete the 4 days exercise, u will find this soap to be a very effective way maker... which the Yorubas call "ASINA TIPATIPA".

3. U Will always set out and return with money.

No jokes here at all.

NOTE:
▶️ If u always experience set back, u need this soap.
▶️ If ur business is not moving well like before, it's not natural...a strong force is working against u in the spiritual, u need this soap.
▶️ If u do experience something like customers/clients negotiatimg business with u and at the end they don't patronize u, it's not natural... U need this soap.

I have this soap for sale at affordable price.
Don't be shy to chat me on whstsapp. my number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Looseweight? / Divulging The Mystery Of Fibroids / 10 Easy To Follow Tips To Help You Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.