Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,466 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34227 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by gadgethead: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

Na Igbo no dey tribalistic?

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.
Be deceiving yourself igbo/Yoruba marriage will not cease it will continue as long as the earth remain

2 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BreconHills(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive, and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

Ben Akabueze was a commissioner in Lagos for many years before becoming a DG in Federal in this same APC. Go and check the Lagos state civil service and see non-indigenes heading schools and critical departments. is this the same in the SE? Why do you have this entitled behavior that your land is your land and everyone else's land is also your land?

You talk about people hating on GRV because his mother is Igbo. This is beer parlor level talk. Lagosians and Yorubas don't want GRV for two reasons:
1. First off, he does not demonstrate the culture of the place he wants to rule. As such his name is irrespective - he is a foreigner. A man that cannot remove his cap in the presence of a first-class traditional ruler. A man that cannot speak his own language and promises to remove Yoruba as the state lingua franca. Look I was in Aba a while back and highly qualified Igbos told me that kola nut does not understand English and women can not break it. is that not the culture? can someone who despises a place's culture rule over it?

2. What are his professional antecedents - he is an architect. Where has he worked? What is his history in public service even as a community volunteer? How can people exchange a man who has been in service for over 20 years and who is part of the rollout of the best state development masterplan in a state which since 1999 has grown into the 5th largest economy in Nigeria be run by a man with zero experience?

Just think. Would you get into a plane flown by someone who promises you "Trust me - I haven't done this before - but I can do it?"
Let's be sincere. yes there have been a lot of invectives from Lagosians that may be unnecessary - but even these invectives can be understood by things like "Lagos is no man's land" and after the last Presidential election "Lagos has fallen"

A little bit of sincerity is required from everyone. I am from Ekiti and I have lived in Lagos for over 60 years. Yet I am proudly Ekiti BUT I share in the behavior and culture of "omo karo o jire" or "omoluabi". Anyone in the SW that cannot buy into the concept of omoluabi has no business contesting for or holding elective office anywhere in the SW. It's not just about birth, it's about culture just like kola nut does not speak English or understand a woman's prayer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by olatunji0607: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Eko o ni baje ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by okuta007: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
tongue hi
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

don’t worry what goes around comes around

the internet never forgets - FFK kids are dead politically - someday his kids will be reminded despite their father is yoruba, they are not yorubas - because their father said - having igbo mothers nullifies their yoruboid ancestry-If FFK with his Cambridge degree can descend this low to be an ethnic bigot - Remi Fani Kayode his father must be turning in his grave in anger for what an eeediot his son has become in later life due to hunger for money

I hereby declare - Nigeria future is dead and i am making a move for the declaration of Niger Delta Republic (NDR) We don’t want to be part of Wazobia Nigeria madness of ethnic bigotry - especially the yorubas - they need to follow their hausa fulani masters to wherever they choose. Igbos can go have their Biafra if they like - I don’t give a damn —-But Niger Delta of Edo/ Delta/ Bayelsa/ Rivers/ Cross River/ Akwa Ibom - we must leave this useless kontri called Nigeria - period

that’s all i have to say
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by 77up(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
theforemost:
This first picture is a Yoruba man killed in Okota.
The lady in picture according to her tweet here knows about it.
She even narrated how she slapped a female Yoruba police woman.
There were series of Yoruba INEC officials being molested.
Now we want to kno what the Nigerian police gonna do to this.

This is why hausas been ruthless with them. Because even if they are arrested, it would only last some phone calls and they'll be back in the street with no detergent.
The beauty without brain will be picked up just like chude
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by gabbytabby: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Na themselves go pack by themselves

foleskay:
grin
I never doubted APC victory in Lagos.

Sawoolu should make sure he closes ladipo market for six months,Ibos need to be taught a lesson. They even killed a Yoruba youth in ojota today and almost lynched another bfore police came to his rescue.

They can't try quarter of their over bearing attitude in rivers or delta which are their close neighbors,compare to wat they doing in Lagos,a Yoruba state since 1666.

Mk sawoolu pity dem sha,cos if they're sent packing,many of them will comit suicide cos their lands are unhabitable, ipob terrotists reign supreme there.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.
. Friends don't take FFK serious is a unstable character he saw an opportunity to align with incoming govt tomorrow if he didn't get what he wants he will demonize them u should read his previous written on Tinubu u had never imagined he would be praising someday.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Arabk25: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2023
The Igbos think Nigeria is one well I pity for them because that's what the Nigeria government say to deceive them Nigeria is not one the only way out is separation.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by TheATM: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
What state is Fani Kayode from?
don't you have data on your phone?check Google for your question.evyin Omo ale.una never see anything.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Vadese1: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2023
The food man. Prepare him any kind of free food, he automatically become your friend . Fanikayo is one useless Nigeria I have ever know
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by gabbytabby: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Not matter for war that is what they want to destroy Yoruba land na them go take hand remove themselves gaskin.

Asgard13:
Can Yoruba people actual start war in Yoruba land against the igbos grin .. alone ..

Will be interesting to witness such .. in Lagos Nigeria

Atleast it will help them “ cure the Igbo craze “

And if they fail.. they will remain slaves to igbos ..

Because with all this that happened today and days before .. over here in kebbi. Is something people are mulling as discussions

Lot argue .. for igbos nd some too for Yoruba people

Will like to see this war

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by theforemost: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Very soon Igbos will have their own country. Let me see how you guys will cope.

I've been praying for that for LONG!!!

LET
THEM
CARRY
THEIR EVIL AMD GOOOOO!!!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Olatara(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2023
donmaxman:
Mark my words ... Tinubu's regime will be a colossal failure. This is not the kind of rhetoric's we need now. Nigeria as a country is dead and buried. All hope in that shitty country is gone.
Regime wey never start, it will be a collosal failure to you.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by blackgold2018(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Hoelujohn:

The same strategy that APC adopted may your children and generations encounter same strategy from people they will deal with in their lives. Try say amen if it's a fair strategy
that guy you mentioned wouldn’t even understand what you are saying.

They are so daft and brainwashed by the politicians.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Pityoobi: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.
Your tears are delicious… you are allowed to cry

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by bbxxxxxx: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Your dirty cursed tribe of human ritualists can never match me.
I am a prince , a proud Bini prince you son of a dog.

Come to Edo state let me bury you alive.

Beast of no nation. I deal with your people here daily

🤣🤣🤣
dont drag edo into this. @all this slowpoke is not from Edo, this guy and hatred unlike my people is like 6 and half a dozen
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by gabbytabby: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Everyman will protect himself from a thief and an armed robbers.

onumadu:
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Omoluyi(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Yoruba don't hate people but you guys have taught us how to do that. Should those that married Igbo sell their tribe because their spouses are Igbo. How will you feel if another tribe is telling you that Anambra is a no man's land? You were too proud and certain you would remove Sanwoolu. Gbadebo should come home properly to become anything politically on Yoruba soil. He's Yoruba by birth but his mind is Igbo and we won't allow him sell us even if he has the best manifesto in the world. I am happy with Sanwoolu continuity
onumadu:
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by leisuretym: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Land Grabbers said Lagos belong to Portugal sailors , the said Port Harcourt also Belong to English who named the city Port Harcourt

And Cross Rivers belong to Mammy water that crossed two rivers.

Hahaha 🤣

This is the monument the Portuguese erected in Lagos as their symbol

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by haffaze777(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu must contest
Power to the north
Atiku must go back to Dubai
Tinubu must enter Aso Rock
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by byteem: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
foleskay:
grin
I never doubted APC victory in Lagos.

Sawoolu should make sure he closes ladipo market for six months,Ibos need to be taught a lesson. They even killed a Yoruba youth in ojota today and almost lynched another bfore police came to his rescue.

They can't try quarter of their over bearing attitude in rivers or delta which are their close neighbors,compare to wat they doing in Lagos,a Yoruba state since 1666.

Mk sawoolu pity dem sha,cos if they're sent packing,many of them will comit suicide cos their lands are unhabitable, ipob terrotists reign supreme there.

Nigeria had it bad but never this bad.. APC you have done well.. This country will never recover from this.. its only going to get worse..
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
How the youths at the receiving ends of the bad governance allowed those greedy politicians to divide them what studying I mean those politicians don't give a shit yet we are constantly at loggerhead s over their matters may God heal our nation.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by TheATM: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
I have served Mama Ngozi quit notice to leave my house by September.Yoruba's eyes have opened now

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Gavranicd: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:
All thanks to intimidation, rigging and thuggery. Lagos, the center of agberoism.

Nonsense talk everything is rigging.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by michelism(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
we don't want Sinadu with ipob terrorism in Yoruba land . Let him go to Anambla to try his luck
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by doublewisdom: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
It's just a matter of time untill the aftermath blows up in their faces. Yorubas rejecting fellow Yorubas. It was an eye opener for every Yoruba whose mother is not Yoruba. I advise other Nigerians to sit back and enjoy the in-house battle.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by nonhuman(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Is that how to do election?
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Teeroyzimma: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
we don't want Sinadu with ipob terrorism in Yoruba land . Let him go to Anambla to try his luck
He has won Lagos since 4pm yesterday, your tears go full a bucket soon🤣
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by macaranta(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Sukuemeka no go commit suicide oOoOO

Hope you've eaten today..because even the politicians you are dancing naked in the market for don't even know you exist.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by cejaypriesty(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

I think it's time Igbos started attacking and killing your Yorubas selling agbo, tailoring and herbal medicine in SouthEast. You can't be attacking and burning Igbo businesses during elections in Lagos and SW while your people move around without molestation and intimidation in SouthEast. It is never done
Please stop this two wrongs can't make a right be the bigger person
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by nonhuman(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2023
TheATM:
I have served Mama Ngozi quit notice to leave my house by September.Yoruba's eyes have opened now
olodo that us living in a mud house in ogbomosho is serving quit notice in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.