Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season (22753 Views)

Funny Pictures Of This Election Season. Please Add Yours / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by LesbianBoy(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2023
So the presidential and governorship election has come and gone. Btw, i want to say this is the worst election in our history! Bitter truth! Do not mind anyone comparing this disaster to 2007, 2003 or any other election. Like someone tweeted, atleast PDP allowed Nigerians vote unlike APC that there were so many voter apathy angry

Anyway that's not what this thread is all about.

What were the things you noticed while voting in your polling unit or you saw a clip of other people polling unit on social media that you found hilarious?

Mine is....

when mc oluomo was threatening voters and a policeman was begging him shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

is police not meant to protect Nigerians against things like that? if the police man stood there and did nothing it "it would have been better"......but for a policeman to be begging a tout. NIGERIANS INCLUDING APC SUPPORTERS ARE IN A VERY BIG MESS

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by LesbianBoy(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2023
WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA angry

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2023
https://docs.inecelectionresults.net/elections_prod/1769/26953-1679172240.pdf

Imagine election result uploaded in cross river, shey you see that some Corper’s don’t have sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by sulakishop(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Orubebe...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by MightyHand(m): 3:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Urchin grin
Obidient grin
Pandora grin grin
Wicked wike

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Lorddominic(m): 4:51am On Mar 19, 2023
....the lifeless body of a die-hard APC urchin who was gunned down in Ago palace. He's probably feasting with the angels in heaven right now shocked shocked

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Penalty82(m): 4:58am On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed how Iya Bolaji and her son Bolaji was beaten up and stoped from voting because the agberos thought they're Igbos grin grin grin grin

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by SingletBOY: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria can never better again in this life

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Vyzz: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

I noticed that igbos have really suffered in this country lol 😂 😂.

You won't accept them..

You still won't let them go

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Fut9ure: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by N3TRAL: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is election is the fairest elections in Nigerian history.

Na Datti first cry for national TV.

Aisha Yesufu cry for campaign ground.

Pandora Obeer cried on TV to justify his lie.

Dino Melaye has gone mental on social media. Na small remain make the actor enter street naked.

Reno Omokiri, a clown.

Atiku Alootakar is on his way to Dubai.

has gone on exile from Nairaland.

I don tattoo "Urchin" and ♾️ for my hand.

According to Thinkam:

"Obi will drop out before 23rd February"

I'm proud of INEC.

Sanwo-olu congratulations!

Wike, na man you be!

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by marlow1962(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omo this election no be am.

Na now I know say this country no fit prosper again, comot Nigeria from anything wer concern progress country.

Funny thing, I don’t blame the politicians for everything the common man is suffering.

In Nigeria, the common man is meant to suffer, and the common man no see anything bad in suffering cus tribalism don blind am.

E go touch everybody last last.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by ademasta(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
undecided
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Felabrity: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
INEC Chairman to Tinubu: Sir, we have arranged the results for all 20 LGAs for you, Sanwo Olu won all as agreed

Tinubu: Give one of them to GRV make he no labour in vain

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Stanweezy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed the moment Labour Party was declared winner in the presidential poll in Lagos State, APC urchins in Lagos State started the propaganda of Igbos wanting to Igbonize Lagos

They couldn't take the shame of losing Lagos to a party Peter Obi joined nine months ago, the illiterate amongst them and the ones that are educated but were easily brainwashed buy the idea and start the tribalistic comment in all social media

I pray Jide Sowolu should win so that we can have peace

Modified

Jide Sowolu finally won, this issue of Igbos wanting to take over Lagos u won't hear it again but will resurface 2027 during another election.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
That if you want to win an election in Nigeria, don't bother campaigning.
Good men like Humphrey Anumudu have been contesting since God knows when.

Just go through INEC

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
There's nothing spectacular about this election, everything about it was Nigerian and glad most people who had see the signs already had less expectations too.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed a failure endorsed another failure for Lag election..

18 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by sheDD(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
I resolve not to ever read Nigerian news during this election season
But I broke my resolve
Cos it will just waste of time reading about Nigerian thuggery, manipulation and rigging
It is how it is every year
But this year own tipped!!

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by kezienaira: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Any devOps engineer here?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria can never get better. The elites, politicians and their thugs want to maintain status quo

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by dahmie2013: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
When some people thought GRV will win the election.

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Pleasant01: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
That teslim thought he had any chance 🤡🤡

op it's irev not bvas and not uploading result immediately doesn't mean it won't count. so far you've snapped pics of the result you can compare it to the one that gets uploaded later

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by cletz991(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saw alot of BIGOTS lots of them angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Sermwell(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that as a politician, DONT EVER be on the side of the people! Make sure you are loyal to the system or has enough money to buy whoever can decide your victory!

A good example is Desmond id1ot and thiefnubuu grin cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by iCauseTrouble: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubu and Wike decide grin

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by oluwaseyi0: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by GoodbutBadguy: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Have you noticed that all the Ppl that supported PO failed woefully, e.g. Otom, Bode George, GRV grin.
1. No one can win the election in a circular state like Nigeria by playing a religious card, PO played the religious card but it wasn't tenable.
2. You can't rebel against a kingdom & rule it; Igbos called Nigeria a zoo, GRV called the Yorubas all sorts of names, and guess what? They failed
3. Structure is very important in politics and that was why LP couldn't make any landmark achievements, the party is so divided along the self-interest of the Igbos who want power by all means, can you imagine PO saying that Obidients should vote any party in the state elections, no true leader does that grin
4. Stay focused on your ambition and don't be distracted by noise & circumstances. BAT wink cool is a good example.
5. Never try to outsmart your master, if PO had played along with Atiku they would have unseated APC, and PO will be in a good position to take over from Atiku. But the game is lost PO needs to wait for more than 16yrs bcs after BAT 8yrs Power will be returned to the North.
6. Sometimes you need to do the abnormal to win and ignore naysayers, BAT ignored all who couldn't believe in his ideology and won

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by sammsimm(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obi supporters turned themselves to God..... with their useless slogan TOP to BOTTOM even if the candidate is not competent. Ellu P almost gave me high BP... Awon werey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Atheistan: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
After every election..
The number of northern beggers increases..
They will full everywhere from ajah to jakande to VI...
They will enter the streets in groups begging......
I dont give them shi shi... cus they cant import them from wherever, use them and rig elections then abandon them for me to feed...no nahh.

43 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census / Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.