Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election (26570 Views)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Rebuke: 2:18am On Mar 19, 2023
A man who was allegedly beaten by suspected APC thugs has called for the cancellation of the Lagos State Governorship election. According to him, the thugs also stole his gold wristwatch and bangle. In the background of the recording, some individuals can be heard confirming his account, with one claiming to be an eyewitness to the incident.

The man further alleged that the popular Yoruba musician known as Ayide Wasiu, also known as KWAM1, was involved in ballot box snatching and had worked with the thugs to carry out the act in a particular compound.

He accused the Nigerian police of colluding with the thugs to prevent Labour Party supporters from voting, and claimed that they had supported the thugs in carrying out violent attacks on innocent voters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyuxHIr4kfs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Rebuke: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2023
The news coming from Lagos State in this Governorship election - shows INEC has failed once again.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Dreal1247: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2023
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the owner. The evil of APC Government must stop.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Always having something to complain bout.......

Go to your state........if thugs in Lagos r maltreating and humiliating u📍📍

164 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by saintjimos(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Inec won't listen to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2023
I think okoros are looking for another civil war...MUST you involve yourself in Yoruba politics?

Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ademo1: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2023
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them and as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us 😁😁😁😁

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by chatinent: 4:19am On Mar 19, 2023
The way people are going about this Lagos thing tho. If other states enjoyed the monopoly Lagos enjoys from the FG, I don't think all this Dubai glory would be given to Lagos. It's just so sad some have shown to be very tribalistic than the others.

To think it’s not even America being spoken about baffles me. Abi another Lagos dey we country wey I no know?

I never knew APC were some people's choice until this election. All those crying about APC and Buhari all these years were staged. Wow.

I guess, everyone now knows their devils.

APC, PDP, and LP are all noise and promises now but none of them will work!

This tribalism exists in every PUs, every LGAs, and every state tho! If I wan contest in a place I have not really done any evil, they’ll remind me my grandfather no bi their tribal man. I mean this is what my opponents will plant in the hearts of the vulnerable. Opponent who are proven never do wells. Lol. But all their tribal men ruling haven’t done any good. If na like that Obama wouldn’t have become US president. Africa is backward.

Told you guys man’s government was a failure but some taunted me. Now evidence reveals itself everyday.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Aboks(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Wonderful, suspected APC thugs

Why una sabi lie na jagaban boy attack am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by luluosas(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Are you well?
FairlyUSEDpussy:

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Rebuke: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Nigeria belongs to everybody. No one deserves to be intimidated anywhere because of tribe.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Rebuke: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Aboks:
Wonderful, suspected APC thugs

Why una sabi lie na jagaban boy attack am

How is this a lie? So, he beat himself and tore his own clothes?
We like acting unconcerned when it's not "us" involved, but playing down evil just because the perpetrators are yhur own kinsmen is the highest of evil.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Parachoko: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Lies

He didn't put on any Gold wristwatch

And the election won't be cancelled

Less than 1% of the polling units were affected by thuggery.

We can't because of that cancel a Free and Fair Election in Lagos

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
The OP avoided mentioning the man's name so that we won't see that this is Chukwudi.

Meanwhile Mama Chukwudi was warned o

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by OGwales(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Werey, we should cancel a very peaceful election because you lost your Aba made watch and chain 🤣🤣🤣

The pain and wailing even goes deeper knowing your party failed woefully. I thought lagos is no man's land 🤷 why didn't you guys confront the so called imaginary thugs, since Una claim say labour party is made up of youths.

Labour party is made up of powerless online ranting youths. Face to Face they idiots, na so one collect simultaneous slaps in my street yesterday but the fool has being bullying people on social medias since 19xx 🤣🤣🤣 na so my belly sweet me.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by homosapien(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
chatinent:
The way people are going about this Lagos thing tho. If other states enjoyed the monopoly Lagos enjoys from the FG, I don't think all this Dubai glory would be given to Lagos. It's just so sad some have shown to be very tribalistic than the others.

I never knew APC were some people's choice until this election. All those crying about APC and Buhari all these years were staged. Wow.

Please enlighten us about the monopoly lagos State enjoined from the federal governmentl et start the discussion from there.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by lexylaw40: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
luluosas:
Are you well?
don't mind those idiots

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by haffaze777(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Anybody voting for Labour Party in Lagos is a criminal and deserve to be treated as one🤣🤣🤣

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by OsunOriginal: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Rebuke:
A man who was allegedly beaten by suspected APC thugs has called for the cancellation of the Lagos State Governorship election. According to him, the thugs also stole his gold wristwatch and bangle. In the background of the recording, some individuals can be heard confirming his account, with one claiming to be an eyewitness to the incident.

The man further alleged that the popular Yoruba musician known as Ayide Wasiu, also known as KWAM1, was involved in ballot box snatching and had worked with the thugs to carry out the act in a particular compound.

He accused the Nigerian police of colluding with the thugs to prevent Labour Party supporters from voting, and claimed that they had supported the thugs in carrying out violent attacks on innocent voters.

they beat this one and he still has the energy to talk? The beating wasn't intense enough

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by perez100: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
The APC, Buhari and INEC cannot organize election in Nigeria. This APC is not good in anything. They introduced every evil into Nigeria politics. Tribalism, Religion, Insult, Hatred, Marginalization, Open disfranchisement, Supporting open disfranchisement, Telling people not to vote- that they should go to their states and vote, never happened in the history of Nigeria. They introduced all these evils and conducted the worst elections in Nigeria history.

Finally, these characters in APC must not be allowed to take over Nigeria leadership else all those supporting APC evil will regret it when they fall out of favour. One party system loading if Tinubu is allowed to rule. We don't need any Prophet to tell us what Nigeria is going to be in the future. Let the evil supporters of APC today not come out tomorrow to tell us they regret their actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Padipadi(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
While I condemn thuggery in this election, I also condemn politics of hate & vendetta.
Those that did thuggery ll be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by IgOga(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin angry

Actors plenty for naija

Make e go cancel am now grin grin grin. Where the evidence of the beating grin

Na so yeyebrities dey act yesterday say dem dey beat them only for people to debunk it with video evidence....

Even Ruffy Arise TV sef twitted violence....army reach there nothing o....na group of elderly men seating jeje waiting for voting to finish

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by factcheckmmm: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Rebuke:

Omo the money plenty wey Dem pay thugs even thug musician have to fall in well they have to keep up with tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Realists(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

It's good that Lagosians have reclaim their mother's land. Nyamiris have this personal hatred for anyone that is not Igbo in the position of power, it was this same reason of envy that made Igbo officers murder the Northern Premier, western premier, Prime Minister and intentionally left out Eastern premier in person of Nnmamdi Azikiwe an igboman

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by leisuretym: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2023
cool

12 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by omoadeleye(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Bhella5(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
No justice for Nigeria. Don't die for naija matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by smokinloud(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Been drinking the L P tears since Agba Man Femi Pedro’s days😂

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Sleekfingers: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Rebuke:

Go cancel am now. Yeye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by sylve11: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Na wa o embarassed cool
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by SenatePresdo(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Mumu man, next time go out to vote again

Make Yoruba Skull miners kill your throway grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden / Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.