Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election (26569 Views)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by sparko1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

See if igbos start violence you people will run to army barracks for safety. If dem born una well una for enter Alaba side go try rubbish. In ago palace they opened fire on all the agberos there and unleashed dogs all of them took off. See nobody has monopoly over violence ask those in Kano is 1995 when igbos started their madness on northerners from Sabon gari through out Kano that it took Abacha himself to come and quell the riots. Ask anyone in Kano once you run into Sabon gari no bastard Yandaba boys dare near there because they know they would be slaughtered. Just continue when igbos would strike na then una eyes go clear. In 1999 when OPC killed Hausas in Idi araba when Hausa retaliated it was house to house they went picking off OPC and agbero boys the time of reckoning is coming at that time MC Oluomo will be the first to run out of the country. Continue ooo

Again with all this threat of violence, you have all the time yesterday to respond, but you did nothing, how about you get your sorry ass some cold water.

The fact that you think in Gbadebo is elected means an Igbo man won is the silliest thing I have had, LP in Lagos just want to use you to take power, and continue the looting from a different angle.

With all the governors and HOA members in the East what exactly have they done differently, they are politicians and personal interest is their motor.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by mosaicafrique: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aeyaaaaa, this one went to polling unit with Gold. I am sure he just came from abroad, wait oh did I hear him calling for cancellation You must be a learner, is INEC owned by your father??
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Electorate: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Always having something to complain bout.......

Go to your state........if thugs in Lagos r maltreating and humiliating uπŸ“πŸ“

Someone with a username like yours isnt supposed to be intelligent
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by asanausana91: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Go to your state........if thugs in Lagos r maltreating and humiliating uπŸ“πŸ“
you are a fool. I don't know why your mother didn't flush you to the toilet. This is the effect of keeping pregnancy of a bastard.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by asanausana91: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I think okoros are looking for another civil war...MUST you involve yourself in Yoruba politics?

Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
this is a national politics, there is nothing like Yoruba politics or Igbo politics.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
asanausana91:
this is a national politics, there is nothing like Yoruba politics or Igbo politics.

state governor and state house of rep is national politics? Dey play.

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by asanausana91: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

state governor and state house of rep is national politics? Dey play.
how will I explain to this idiot that the governors and house of assembly members get their power from the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by OdefaGirl(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Don't run when your vampires starts demanding for blood
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
asanausana91:
how will I explain to this idiot that the governors and house of assembly members get their power from the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

but they ONLY represent their state. Now who is the idiot?
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Don't run when your vampires starts demanding for blood

Like Nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa right??
Dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by prettyliz(f): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Realists:

It's good that Lagosians have reclaim their mother's land. Nyamiris have this personal hatred for anyone that is not Igbo in the position of power, it was this same reason of envy that made Igbo officers murder the Northern Premier, western premier, Prime Minister and intentionally left out Eastern premier in person of Nnmamdi Azikiwe an igboman
That's a lie...you guys are the ones that have hatred,even the Igbos living here in Kd are very adaptable and help full.its not their fault that they succeed everywhere they go to...it's Pure envy and jealous...I'm Kabba not Igbo .In this age you're giving an illustration that even your grandfather was not alive to witness...
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by asanausana91: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

but they ONLY represent their state. Now who is the idiot?
just of a recent, the president signed into law the autonomy of house of assembly members act. Tell me if any governor will dare to refused comply. Educating a fool is the job I can never envy.
Gerrout!
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
asanausana91:
just of a recent, the president signed into law the autonomy of house of assembly members act. Tell me if any governor will dare to refused comply. Educating a fool is the job I can never envy.
Gerrout!

governor of Lagos state is now in charge of Anambra state. Thank you for the education.

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by bewla(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rebuke:
The news coming from Lagos State in this Governorship election - shows INEC has failed once again.
But the news in Edo, river, imo, abia, Kaduna, Anambra is good and News abi

Close the door this man only hate us
We move
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Win fire.

Na why them dey use violence and threat, dey break people head and we Igbos no dey do anything.

That's why I advice make igbos no dey go out to vote again.

Afonja people too wicked.
...if igbos do not go out to vote in Lagos how can they get a competent governor that will rule Lagos better and provide good governance and not be oppressed and maltreated by APC government
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by SenatePresdo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
ufotunang:
...if igbos do not go out to vote in Lagos how can they get a competent governor that will rule Lagos better and provide good governance and not be oppressed and maltreated by APC government

They are attacking us if we vote, and we are not doing anything. The law enforcers says it's a joke.

Is that how you want us to be voting?
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

They are attacking us if we vote, and we are not doing anything. The law enforcers says it's a joke.

Is that how you want us to be voting?
..and even the police cannot arrest the thugs or do anything or protect the voters and poliimg units... ok no problem..it is well
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Backpedal: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
Anybody voting for Labour Party in Lagos is a criminal and deserve to be treated as one🀣🀣🀣

You and the 100 plus that liked this post are all stupid
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by haffaze777(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Backpedal:

You and the 100 plus that liked this post are all stupid

Yah fada

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by xtervaganza(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Apparently they did not beat you or not enough. If you chop correct beating you no go get energy to shout like this

P.s go and vote in your ipob territory
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by zumbigbo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I think okoros are looking for another civil war...MUST you involve yourself in Yoruba politics?

Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I say the same things about Yourubas in the UK. That Kemi Badenoch should be drowned in the channel for involving herself in oyinbo politics.

You see your foolishness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
zumbigbo:
I say the same things about Yourubas in the UK. That Kemi Badenoch should be drowned in the channel for involving herself in oyinbo politics. You see your foolishness?

Nigeria is not England. Nigeria is a multi-tribal country. England has ONLY the English tribe.

Try again okoro.
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by zumbigbo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Nigeria is not England. Nigeria is a multi-tribal country. England has ONLY the English tribe.

Try again okoro.

You have never had your passport or brain stamped with knowledge. There is no such thing as English tribe, projecting your bush mentality onto other countries.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Call all your Yourubas reps in the UK and America back home and tell them the reason why. Them go call u confirmed awon werey grin grin grin
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
zumbigbo:

You have never had your passport or brain stamped with knowledge. There is no such thing as English tribe, projecting your bush mentality onto other countries.

If Yoruba and Ibos are tribes then the English and Germans are also tribes (You see I'm deeper than you). The English will never form a country with Germans. Why? Because they cannot tolerate one another. In Nigeria, we are even trying. The ONLY problem we have is that okoro people are the ONLY tribe who do not follow the unwritten rules of peaceful co-existence in Nigeria. So, like we Yorubas have done in the past, this election we taught awon omo okoros a lesson on how to peacefully co-exist in Nigeria.

Get it?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Sunrise258: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rebuke:
The news coming from Lagos State in this Governorship election - shows INEC has failed once again.

You're blind to the ones coming from Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Rivers and Cross Rivers where INEC director and party stalwarts were shot dead. Die over Lagos, we go bury you!
Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by Riscawendy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's now okay to bully people in their state of residence. I just hope when people from other regions start to retaliate on the Yorubas it will still be okay.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election by manikspears: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Been drinking the L P tears since Agba Man Femi Pedro’s daysπŸ˜‚

Eluuuu piii 71 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa / Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo β€” Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.