Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Are All Leaders Appointed By God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Leaders Appointed By God? (7166 Views)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / We Haven’t Appointed TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor – SCOAN / Serious Warning To All Leaders And Workers Zigzaging Church Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Everlastingson: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Everyone knows that Tinubu is not God's will for Nigeria and for that reason God must bring him down, never to rise again.Peter Obi is the chosen one and must be President.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:

Thanks for your time! smiley

You are welcome while on failed and wrong expectations Mr. Akinwale cheesy
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by dannex4adx(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Are All Leaders Appointed By God?

Surely not, if we're to go by the teachings of Christ.

Matthew 15:13-14 (KJV)

But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

So if not all leaders in the House of God were appointed by God, how much more those of this world?

Hence the idea or teaching that all leaders were appointed by God is false and did not come from God. This was also corroborated by the Word of the Lord through the mouth of one of His prophets.

Hosea 8:4 (KJV)

They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.

So although God appoints and raises leaders where need be and in accordance with His plan and divine arrangement concern mankind, not all leaders were appointed by God.

God bless.

Why are you misleading people with the Holy Bible?
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are welcome while on failed and wrong expectations Mr. Akinwale cheesy

As you think! wink
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:

As you think! wink

Not a "thinking" thing. My position is from a Knowing One.

You can know too when you explore Cultures, Faith and Civilizations that preceded that of the Children of Jacob as well as those that ran alongside. Then, you will realize that what 6iu call expectations, either wrong or right ones have always been with everyone. Running with the Jewish side of the story does not cut it in the grand scheme of thing Mr.Akinwale
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by capponla231(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Are All Leaders Appointed By God?

Surely not, if we're to go by the teachings of Christ.

Matthew 15:13-14 (KJV)

But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

So if not all leaders in the House of God were appointed by God, how much more those of this world?

Hence the idea or teaching that all leaders were appointed by God is false and did not come from God. This was also corroborated by the Word of the Lord through the mouth of one of His prophets.

Hosea 8:4 (KJV)

They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.

So although God appoints and raises leaders where need be and in accordance with His plan and divine arrangement concern mankind, not all leaders were appointed by God.

God bless.
Some by inec chairman
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Not a "thinking" thing. My position is from a Knowing One.
You can know too when you explore Cultures, Faith and Civilizations that preceded that of the Children of Jacob as well as those that ran alongside. Then, you will realize that what 6iu call expectations, either wrong or right ones have always been with everyone. Running with the Jewish side of the story does not cut it in the grand scheme of thing Mr.Akinwale

As you think! smiley
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:

As you think! smiley

Yeah.

Ignorance sometimes is Bliss
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Karnice600: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
No, bad leaders are not appointed by God.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but people mourn when the wicked rule.

E.g APC government
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yeah.
Ignorance sometimes is Bliss

Exactly even though worshipers are following leaders with weapons to kill one another yet the god they worship still sound makes sense to them! smiley
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:

Exactly even though worshipers are following leaders with weapons to kill one another yet the god they worship still sound makes sense to them! smiley

Exactly even worshIppers not following the words of whom they claim to follow by not carrying out his command for then to sell the clothes on their backs and go buy swords and even telling them to slaughter anyone who doesn't want his rule over them.

No be so?

I know you have a lot of time on your hands, find time and explore other Cultures and point of views too. That Millennia Reign BS was cribbed from the Persians.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by orisa37: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
O YES.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Exactly even worshIppers not following the words of whom they claim to follow by not carrying out his command for then to sell the clothes on their backs and go buy swords and even telling them to slaughter anyone who doesn't want his rule over them.
No be so?
I know you have a lot of time on your hands, find time and explore other Cultures and point of views too. That Millennia Reign BS was cribbed from the Persians.

At least worshipers of the same God supposed not to raise weapons against themselves if the God they're worshiping is not insane! wink
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:

At least worshipers of the same God supposed not to raise weapons against themselves if the God they're worshiping is not insane! wink

But they can go on a rampage against others? Prepare and arm themselves against others?

By the way, one of you went berserk in Germany some days ago. He took out 7 people of your sect with him. What went wrong?
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/10/hamburg-shooting-people-killed-jehovahs-witness-hall-say-police
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Read the story again, this is not about those WORSHIPING the same God picking up weapons against themselves unlike worshipers whose leaders will pray to the same God to support themselves in going to war against their fellow worshipers of the same God! wink

Lukuluku69:

But they can go on a rampage against others? Prepare and arm themselves against others?
By the way, one of you went berserk in Germany some days ago. He took out 7 people of your sect with him. What went wrong?

Lukuluku69:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/10/hamburg-shooting-people-killed-jehovahs-witness-hall-say-police
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maximus692:
Read the story again, this is not about those WORSHIPING the same God picking up weapons against themselves unlike worshipers whose leaders will pray to the same God to support themselves in going to war against their fellow worshipers of the same God! wink

Lol

When Jacob's sons sold one of their own into slavery, he was worshipping Ayelala?

When David son rebelled and war against his father's Kingdom, he was a worshipper of Sango?

I can give you hundreds of instances where worshippers of Jehovah were at each other's jugular.

And coming to the incidents in Germany, your Sect must have damaged the guy that the only thing on his mind to kill some of you but fortunately for you, Dead man don't talk otherwise we would have heard his own side of the story.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

When Jacob's sons sold one of their own into slavery, he was worshipping Ayelala?
YES! those that sold Joseph weren't worshipers of Jehovah at that time! smiley
Lukuluku69:

When David son rebelled and war against his father's Kingdom, he was a worshipper of Sango?
YES! He was no longer a worshiper of Jehovah!
Lukuluku69:

I can give you hundreds of instances where worshippers of Jehovah were at each other's jugular.
Yoy can't find just one unless you choose to deceive yourself!
Lukuluku69:

And coming to the incidents in Germany, your Sect must have damaged the guy that the only thing on his mind to kill some of you but fortunately for you, Dead man don't talk otherwise we would have heard his own side of the story.
For lifting up weapons against organized people he is no longer a worshiper of Jehovah!

This is not like your Allah where one organized group praying to Allah with a chief imam who believes in the central unit of control (Mecca) and the manual (Qu'ran) will pray to your God facing the Kabah and another chief imam who also believes in the same arrangement will be on opposing sides against one another to kill yourselves.

According to our own God we must obey His orders before picking up weapons and we must follow instructions on how to wage war otherwise we are on our own. Check all the instances you mentioned in the Bible and see if God's representatives are on both opposing sides. It's your Allah that can't explain what is happening to it's worshipers jehovah knows what goes wrong that's why He gives us specific instructions regarding wars.

Presently His Son has spoken and it's no more raising physical weapons against anyone. Matthew 5:43-48

So if you find anyone still carrying weapons against his or her fellowman today know that such individuals aren't worshiping Jehovah anymore! wink
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Maximus692:

YES! those that sold Joseph weren't worshipers of Jehovah at that time! smiley

YES! He was no longer a worshiper of Jehovah!

Yoy can't find just one unless you choose to deceive yourself!

For lifting up weapons against organized people he is no longer a worshiper of Jehovah!

This is not like your Allah where one organized group praying to Allah with a chief imam who believes in the central unit of control (Mecca) and the manual (Qu'ran) will pray to your God facing the Kabah and another chief imam who also believes in the same arrangement will be on opposing sides against one another to kill yourselves.

According to our own God we must obey His orders before picking up weapons and we must follow instructions on how to wage war otherwise we are on our own. Check all the instances you mentioned in the Bible and see if God's representatives are on both opposing sides. It's your Allah that can't explain what is happening to it's worshipers jehovah knows what goes wrong that's why He gives us specific instructions regarding wars.

Presently His Son has spoken and it's no more raising physical weapons against anyone. Matthew 5:43-48

So if you find anyone still carrying weapons against his or her fellowman today know that such individuals aren't worshiping Jehovah anymore! wink

Show me where that is stated in the Bible or your Sect version of the Bible.

Mr. Akinwale you will never change. Never. The brainwash is 100%.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Show me where that is stated in the Bible or your Sect version of the Bible.
Mr. Akinwale you will never change. Never. The brainwash is 100%.

If you're not deceiving yourself how can the children that brought sorrow to their father's heart be worshipers of their father's God? cheesy

Well their father Jacob is the one who is God's worshiper at that point in time his children must imitate his faith if they want to become worshipers of their father's God.

So because of their faithlessness they weren't worshipers of their father's God at that point in time not until they repented and brought Joy to their father's heart that's when they can be rightly called worshipers of the God of Jacob.

That's why the Bible never called any of them as worshiper of the same God with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Do you notice that the attachment ended with Jacob?

That's the secret, your own son who feels disgusts towards your God can't be a worshiper of your God but if he changes then your God will acknowledge him! smiley
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Maximus692:

If you're not deceiving yourself how can the children that brought sorrow to their father's heart be worshipers of their father's God? cheesy

Well their father Jacob is the one who is God's worshiper at that point in time his children must imitate his faith if they want to become worshipers of their father's God.

So because of their faithlessness they weren't worshipers of their father's God at that point in time not until they repented and brought Joy to their father's heart that's when they can be rightly called worshipers of the God of Jacob.

That's why the Bible never called any of them as worshiper of the same God with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Do you notice that the attachment ended with Jacob?

That's the secret, your own son who feels disgusts towards your God can't be a worshiper of your God but if he changes then your God will acknowledge him! smiley

And the endless tripe continues!!!!!

I reckon then that you have not seen where your Jehovah repeatedly call himself the God of Israel? If I may ask who is/are Israel? Jacob's Twelve Sons descendants!

And here you are saying Jehovah is not their God?

Can't you see that something is wrong with you? Can't you see that you don't think?

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, does that excludes David, Solomon and Moses? Why are you lots (both mainstream and the Cultists) are forever this DUMB?

The fact that a child brought sorrow to his Parents, does that mean he doesn't worship Jehovah?

The Nation of Israel in the old brought sorrow to Jehovah, yet Jehovah stood with them, repeatedly call himself " God of Israel"

Why do you think like this? Why?
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:
Not all leaders.

Before your blood start getting hot and your brain start to malfunction, know that the op isn't targeting this msg to any political opponent. It's a neutral topic. Morseso, lots of Christians supported Jagaban. So pls, wear your brain cap.

So Paul lied?
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Padipadi(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

So Paul lied?
Paul didn't lie anywhere.
If you want to twist any bible part, it's better you post it. Maybe you are interested in studying BK.
Holla me when you are ready.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

Paul didn't lie anywhere.
If you want to twist any bible part, it's better you post it. Maybe you are interested in studying BK.
Holla me when you are ready.

Romans 13:1-2
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is NO authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves

Explain the above then?
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And the endless tripe continues!!!!!
I reckon then that you have not seen where your Jehovah repeatedly call himself the God of Israel? If I may ask who is/are Israel? Jacob's Twelve Sons descendants!
And here you are saying Jehovah is not their God?
Can't you see that something is wrong with you? Can't you see that you don't think?

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, does that excludes David, Solomon and Moses? Why are you lots (both mainstream and the Cultists) are forever this DUMB?

The fact that a child brought sorrow to his Parents, does that mean he doesn't worship Jehovah?

The Nation of Israel in the old brought sorrow to Jehovah, yet Jehovah stood with them, repeatedly call himself " God of Israel"

Why do you think like this? Why?

Jacob is the man called Israel not his descendants! Genesis 32:28

His children are called ISRAELITES!

So all the nonsense and ingredients Israelites later brought God erased it because of His promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) wink
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Maximus692:

Jacob is the man called Israel not his descendants! Genesis 32:28

His children are called ISRAELITES!

So all the nonsense and ingredients Israelites later brought God erased it because of His promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) wink

So, according to you or should I say your Church Elders non of Jacob's Descendants never worshipped Jehovah?

Since Jehovah limited himself to just being the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" he is not the God of David, Solomon, Moses and others since they are Jacob's Descendants and according to you Mr. Akinwale being called "God of Israel is different from God of Israelites"? It is safe to say that after Jacob, no other person worshipped Jehovah amongst the Israelites?

Your ridiculousness is of humongous proportion. At your age and taunted exposure you still think like this?

Continue o
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So, according to you or should I say your Church Elders non of Jacob's Descendants never worshipped Jehovah? Since Jehovah limited himself to just being the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" he is not the God of David, Solomon, Moses and others since they are Jacob's Descendants and according to you Mr. Akinwale being called "God of Israel is different from God of Israelites"? It is safe to say that after Jacob, no other person worshipped Jehovah amongst the Israelites?
Your ridiculousness is of humongous proportion. At your age and taunted exposure you still think like this?
Continue o

I have warned you to stop quoting me if you don't want the truth to torment you so my guy you asked for it! smiley

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are only the people Jehovah attached His name to. Your name can also enter His memory book if you imitate the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob no matter where you come from but even if you're Jacob's first son you are nothing before Jehovah if you don't have the same faith like Abraham! John 8:40 wink
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Maximus692:

I have warned you to stop quoting me if you don't want the truth to torment you so my guy you asked for it! smiley

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are only the people Jehovah attached His name to. Your name can also enter His memory book if you imitate the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob no matter where you come from but even if you're Jacob's first son you are nothing before Jehovah if you don't have the same faith like Abraham! John 8:40 wink

Oderinde, you warned who?

Stop pushing Tripe and warped Teachings on a Public Forum! Very simple.

Limit your nonsensically warped Doctrines and Tortured interpretation to your Kingdom Halls you won't hear Ogbeni Akinwale the unintelligent intelligence officer.

Like I told you, once I see a clanger, I will draw your attention to it.

How many of you carrying Leathers bags around under the scorching Sun have the Faith of Abraham?

You can as well stop the reply/mentions now, then when the next clanger comes, you will see my mention. wink
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oderinde, you warned who?
Stop pushing Tripe and warped Teachings on a Public Forum! Very simple.
Limit your nonsensically warped Doctrines and Tortured interpretation to your Kingdom Halls you won't hear Ogbeni Akinwale the unintelligent intelligence officer.
Like I told you, once I see a clanger, I will draw your attention to it.
How many of you carrying Leathers bags around under the scorching Sun have the Faith of Abraham?
You can as well stop the reply/mentions now, then when the next clanger comes, you will see my mention. wink

Anyone having Abraham's fath will never raise a weapon against the worshiper of Jehovah!

That's what all those people you mentioned will never do. Jesus said he will come back and kill all those who doesn't want to worship God but Jesus can never ever raise his hand against a worshiper of his God and Father.

That's the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Maximus692:

Anyone having Abraham's fath will never raise a weapon against the worshiper of Jehovah!

That's what all those people you mentioned will never do. Jesus said he will come back and kill all those who doesn't want to worship God but Jesus can never ever raise his hand against a worshiper of his God and Father.

That's the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley

Or Jesus to kill all those who doesn't worship him? When is that going to be? Oh I remember! When he finally decide to stay considering the fact that your Elders told you he came in 1914 to book hotel/residency. Lol

You guy are irredeemably lost. An attempt to redirect your steps always lead to a deeper dug in from you lots.

No wonder that guy took a gun and took some Six miserable souls (excluding the baby) with him in Germany.
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Maximus692(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Or Jesus to kill all those who doesn't worship him? When is that going to be? Oh I remember! When he finally decide to stay considering the fact that your Elders told you he came in 1914 to book hotel/residency. Lol
You guy are irredeemably lost. An attempt to redirect your steps always lead to a deeper dug in from you lots. No wonder that guy took a gun and took some Six miserable souls (excluding the baby) with him in Germany.

So worshipers of Jehovah must not kill! Exodus 20:13

No matter what people believes it's not our right to kill them! smiley
Re: Are All Leaders Appointed By God? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Maximus692:

So worshipers of Jehovah must not kill! Exodus 20:13

No matter what people believes it's not our right to kill them! smiley

So, Abraham, Moses, Solomon, David are not worshipper of Jehovah because they kill o?
Your Jesus when he comes back to kill all non worshippers of him and his Dad will be killed too? Why can't Jehovah and his son change their heart? Or Jehovah take delight and Jesus take delight in killing?

Omo that your kingdom hall na something else, no wonder you guys were hounded out of most countries in Europe when Europe was still religious.

Continue living in your grand delusion o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Dogmata Of Mordern Science / Problems with Abiogenesis / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.