Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

God Did Not Create Good And Evil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Did Not Create Good And Evil (2827 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

So you are saying evil is good?

There is Good in evil

And there is evil in good..

Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

There is Good in evil

And there is evil in good..

Explain
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Explain

Balance of positive and negative forces...

Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Balance of positive and negative forces...
Explain it in relation to God.
Are you saying there is evil embedded in God?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Are you saying there are no standards to know what is good and evil?
No I am not saying that.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
herlecks:
Some hundred years after eating of fruit, God repented he made man, whom you think became like God by eating fruit? Adam was able to accurately name all animals and creatures without giving a name to two different creatures, who after him was able to come close? Adam was commanded to dress and keep the land, imagine how big the earth is, without some strange ability that wouldn't have been possible yet God told him to because God knew he had the ability to, can God tell any man today to dress the whole earth, join all the strength of your ancestors together you'd still fail to dress only your village. Whenever God visited Adam and Eve, they knew he was around and they had wonderous moments together, after the fall hearing God's voice became a challenge, his voice became a problem they have to avoid, just like some men still don't want to seek him because of his standard, they hide from his face like Adam and Eve, they lost their boldness. So they became more like God? In what ways exactly? In knowing good and evil which was never God's purpose for them, they were to be led, moved and carried by the Holy Spirit through the stages of their lives, but got exposed to satanic attacks. So they became more like God? And their sons and daughters? Check your society, check for innocence, check for righteousness, check for uprightness, check for holiness, check for God's power, if you see any of this as common then you lie.
This is just logic that does not work. None of your points was even made from the scriptures.
And all your premises are wrong. First the average human being today has more knowledge and skill than Adam can dream of.
Also the job of giving names to Animals does not involve science and technology. Even 2 years old kids give names to their dolls. If you think it's a very complex task, ask your 2 years old child.
Adam is not the first person to dress a garden. Adam was not asked to dress the whole earth. He was asked to dress a garden. Plus with technology we dress much more land than Adam could ever dream of.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Explain it in relation to God.
Are you saying there is evil embedded in God?

What is good?
What is evil?

There is both good and evil embedded in God..
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

What is good?
What is evil?

You could as well answer the above questions as a premise for the discussion.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

No I am not saying that.
So what is the standard for what is good and evil?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

You could as well answer the above questions as a premise for the discussion.

I am asking you...
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Conscience..

Our conscience...
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by herlecks(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

This is just logic that does not work. None of your points was even made from the scriptures.
And all your premises are wrong. First the average human being today has more knowledge and skill than Adam can dream of.
Also the job of giving names to Animals does not involve science and technology. Even 2 years old kids give names to their dolls. If you think it's a very complex task, ask your 2 years old child.
Adam is not the first person to dress a garden. Adam was not asked to dress the whole earth. He was asked to dress a garden. Plus with technology we dress much more land than Adam could ever dream of.
How many living creatures do you think exists? You have more knowledge than Adam? No wonder you're so close to God today that you could hear him walk, so knowledgeable and smart that false preachers fly private jet with your salaries, what smarties! With technology? No wonder your planes are crashing, techies failing. A man lost the opportunity to live forever with God and died and his children are still dying daily like flies and here is another man claiming it was progress.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Conscience..

Our conscience...
So if the conscience is the standard, how come you said that Evil and good is embedded in God? Is God himself not suppose to be the one to create the standard?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
herlecks:
How many living creatures do you think exists?
If you have access to all creatures naming them would not be a problem. You are just using human wisdom. Do you have any scripture to show that Adam was more like God before eating the fruit. I prefer the scriptures to mere human logic
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

I think you are going off the point. The standards for good and bad are created but good and bad are not created and can't be destroyed.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

I think you are going off the point. The standards for good and bad are created but good and bad are not created and can't be destroyed.
How would you know what is good and bad if there are no standards to measure it?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

How would you know what is good and bad if there are no standards to measure it?
You have a point but that does not eliminate the fact that there is good or bad. It's just like saying there is no time if you don't have a clock to measure it.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

You have a point but that does not eliminate the fact that there is good or bad. It's just like saying there is no time if you don't have a clock to measure it.
Time is subjective....the same applies to good and bad. Both must be measured with a standard.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Time is subjective....the same applies to good and bad. Both must be measured with a standard.
Yes both should be measured by a standard but they exist irrespective of whether we measure them or not.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

Yes both should be measured by a standard but they exist irrespective of whether we measure them or not.
If there are no standards then they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

If there are no standards then they don't exist.
You even if you don't have a standard of measurement, time does not cease to exist.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

You even if you don't have a standard of measurement, time does not cease to exist.
For there to be time, it must be measured. Time cannot exist on its own. It must be in relation to something.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

For there to be time, it must be measured. Time cannot exist on its own. It must be in relation to something.
Your opinion but I you are wrong.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

Your opinion but I you are wrong.
Prove me wrong
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Prove me wrong
That's not my job here. Get more understanding of time and you would be on my side.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

That's not my job here. Get more understanding of time and you would be on my side.
Lol....you would the greater understanding would not explain.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Lol....you would the greater understanding would not explain.
I dont get what you are trying to say but I don't think it's my role to prove that time exist even if you don't have a clock.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

I dont get what you are trying to say but I don't think it's my role to prove that time exist even if you don't have a clock.
Can there be time without any reference?
Please do research
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

So if the conscience is the standard, how come you said that Evil and good is embedded in God? Is God himself not suppose to be the one to create the standard?

Yes..

But God is within each and every one of us.....
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by tctrills: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Please do research
Anyway let's stop going round in circles. It's ok to disagree.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
tctrills:

Anyway let's stop going round in circles. It's ok to disagree.
Ok
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by sonmvayina(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

Please do research

Maybe time don't exist either...

Or we have is just the present..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? / Worship The Lord With Yoruba Hynm / Allahu Akbar-rare Pictures Of Prophet Muhammed (SWA) Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.